• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Rocketman's long awaited Move-In Party

Started by Rocketman, May 09, 2006, 07:34 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

CNHT

Quote from: Dreepa on May 10, 2006, 02:27 PM NHFT
And I think that Gardner lives 'out there in the boonies of Amherst'

Yep, so I've been to this place already.......is what I meant to say.

Dreepa

Russell Kanning

I thought I could draw "soccermom-suburb-dwelling" Jane out with that one.
We are starting a revolution in Keene and Jane won't even get to see it for herself. :)

CNHT

Quote from: Dreepa on May 10, 2006, 02:35 PM NHFT
Remember Keene is the center of NH.

And my house is the center of the Friday night drinking orgies! LOL  Don't tell me you've never heard of THOSE!?

CNHT

Quote from: russellkanning on May 10, 2006, 02:36 PM NHFT
I thought I could draw "soccermom-suburb-dwelling" Jane out with that one.
We are starting a revolution in Keene and Jane won't even get to see it for herself. :)

Soccer mom? I'm not a mom, never have been, never will be. And I don't live in the 'suburbs'....

Russell Kanning

There are political, population, and cultural centers ...... Keene is the center of the revolution.

Oh by the way ..... since the Keene Free Press is getting passed out in Concord now, we should give them out in Contoocook and other areas in between. We were stopping before Hillsboro before. :)

Dreepa

Quote from: russellkanning on May 10, 2006, 02:39 PM NHFT
There are political, population, and cultural centers ...... Keene is the center of the revolution.

Oh by the way ..... since the Keene Free Press is getting passed out in Concord now, we should give them out in Contoocook and other areas in between. We were stopping before Hillsboro before. :)
I know a place that would take them out here 'in the boonies'. 

CNHT

Quote from: russellkanning on May 10, 2006, 02:39 PM NHFT

It's the center of statism ? liberal land! Must be awful!    ;)

Russell Kanning

Quote from: CNHT on May 10, 2006, 02:39 PM NHFT
Soccer mom? I'm not a mom, never have been, never will be. And I don't live in the 'suburbs'....
Oh .... I thought since they have such high property taxes and spend so much on the schools. I must have been mistaken. :)

CNHT

Quote from: russellkanning on May 10, 2006, 02:40 PM NHFT
Quote from: CNHT on May 10, 2006, 02:39 PM NHFT
Oh .... I thought since they have such high property taxes and spend so much on the schools. I must have been mistaken. :)

Actually we have one of the lowest rates there is.......and we defeated the school spending 4 times before we voted in a snow storm when PEOPLE STAYED HOME because they were tired of fighting the statists.

Russell Kanning

Quote from: Dreepa on May 10, 2006, 02:40 PM NHFT
I am assuming Jane calls them the boonies .... since she has never ventured this far west. :)

Warning ...... there have been a lot of hijackings in this area.

CNHT

Quote from: russellkanning on May 10, 2006, 02:42 PM NHFT
Quote from: Dreepa on May 10, 2006, 02:40 PM NHFT
I am assuming Jane calls them the boonies .... since she has never ventured this far west. :)

Warning ...... there have been a lot of hijackings in this area.

Never said Keene was the boonies, just think it's like Concord ? full of NPR types....liberals with scarfs thrown around their necks LOL

Dreepa

Quote from: CNHT on May 10, 2006, 02:43 PM NHFT
, just think it's like Concord ? full of NPR types....liberals with scarfs thrown around their necks LOL
That is what an old farmer told me that Hopkinton was becoming... full of yuppies.

Then he said 'sorry'  I told him I wasn't a yuppie.  I told him I was an old fart in  a young body.  He said I could stay.... but I have to vote against the high school taxes.

CNHT

Quote from: Dreepa on May 10, 2006, 02:46 PM NHFT
Quote from: CNHT on May 10, 2006, 02:43 PM NHFT
, just think it's like Concord ? full of NPR types....liberals with scarfs thrown around their necks LOL
That is what an old farmer told me that Hopkinton was becoming... full of yuppies.

Then he said 'sorry'  I told him I wasn't a yuppie.  I told him I was an old fart in  a young body.  He said I could stay.... but I have to vote against the high school taxes.

I have a boyfriend who lives in Keene and he hates the newspaper there...says it's full of them tax and spend types. :-)

Russell Kanning

I can't believe you posted that here. Kat is not supposed to know.