• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Rocketman's long awaited Move-In Party

Started by Rocketman, May 09, 2006, 07:34 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Kat Kanning

We're bringing salad to go with the pizza and Jane-food.  Hopefully that won't conflict with her.

Atlas

Are there gonna be any pics available?

Kat Kanning

Russell Kanning

Yea .... we use to take pictures at parties ... but there got to be too many of them. I will take a couple tomorrow of us in the rain. :)

CNHT

Quote from: katdillon on May 12, 2006, 12:38 PM NHFT
We're bringing salad to go with the pizza and Jane-food.  Hopefully that won't conflict with her.

Naw, I'm bringing a nice pan of lasagna...so the salad will be great. Who is bringing pizza?

Kat Kanning

CNHT

Quote from: katdillon on May 12, 2006, 05:35 PM NHFT
Oh, I just imagined there'd be pizza.

There may not have to be if we bring other stuff...I'm defrosting the pan now, but it will have to be heated for about 20 mins to finish cooking...

Kat Kanning

Wow, I've never got to try your lasagne before.

CNHT

Quote from: katdillon on May 12, 2006, 05:56 PM NHFT
Wow, I've never got to try your lasagne before.

That's right!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's famously good. I keep a pan in the freezer for just such events as this, it's like money in da bank!  ;)
Maybe we can fatten Russell up again...?

CNHT

Quote from: russellkanning on May 12, 2006, 03:08 PM NHFT
Yea .... we use to take pictures at parties ... but there got to be too many of them. I will take a couple tomorrow of us in the rain. :)

I hope Matt has a guitar so I can hear him play. Matt when I sat across from you at the restaurant in Concord the day of the Real ID Rally, you did say you played?

Friday

Rocketman, I'll be there, rain or shine. I won't bring food. I will, however, help carry your stuff.

Quote from: russellkanning on May 10, 2006, 03:41 PM NHFT
I can't believe you posted that here. Kat is not supposed to know.

Russell, I got it.  :D

CNHT

Quote from: Friday on May 12, 2006, 06:25 PM NHFT
Rocketman, I'll be there, rain or shine. I won't bring food. I will, however, help carry your stuff.

Quote from: russellkanning on May 10, 2006, 03:41 PM NHFT
I can't believe you posted that here. Kat is not supposed to know.

Russell, I got it.  :D

Rusty is just yankin' my chain! Since I'm too old to move stuff, I'll do kitchen duties. Hehehe.

Friday

Oof... that move was brutal.  I'm exhausted.   :sleepy1:

Kat Kanning

Russell Kanning

it wasn't raining when we got home to Keene .... life is just better here.