• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Attn: Roger Grant and/or Candid-World folks!

Started by d_goddard, May 10, 2006, 02:20 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

d_goddard

Here's a great opportunity to get huge visibility for the NH Freedom movement:
http://filmyourissue.com/

I am thinking, maybe the Real-ID protest, or the SS Card burn, or some candid-world clips, any of the other cool videos y'all have done can be submitted.

DEADLINE: MAY 21!

I have no idea how I could be, but if there's any way I can be of assistance to your efforts in this, please send me a PM. If there's some roadblock that would prevent you from doing this, and you have no reason to believe I might be able to help, still PM me, we'll brainstorm.

Thanks to Biker Bill for the tip!

ravelkinbow

Did you notice that one of the "prizes" is a trip to the UN Headquarters in NY for an awards ceremony.

If only we could win...hehehe.... >:D

d_goddard

Quote from: ravelkinbow on May 10, 2006, 04:28 PM NHFT
Did you notice that one of the "prizes" is a trip to the UN Headquarters in NY for an awards ceremony.
Yeah, the UN flag burn woudl be a great submission, for that reason.
I wonder if the money behind this (George Clooney, looks like) would have the sense of humor, and the guts, to accept that video. I suspect they just might....
Roger? We need you! Again! :D

a_candid_world

we're talking about shooting something new in a sort of metaphor of libertarian principles.

something as simple as two kids playing with toys, one trys to take the other's truck and the proper own grabs it and yells "Mine!". Then some blurb about propety rights.

something a little more abstract but to the point, along those lines. but i did talk it over with marc and he's all about it, so we'll do something.

a_candid_world

P.S., Roger and anyone else who is capable of submitting something should submit as well. The more entries the better the chance!

ravelkinbow

should be interesting to see if anything makes it

Dreepa

Quote from: d_goddard on May 10, 2006, 04:39 PM NHFT
behind this (George Clooney, looks like) would have the sense of humor, and the guts, to accept that video. I suspect they just might....
Rumor has it that he did help fund the start of South Park.

Tom Sawyer

Just got back home...
Boy kind of hard to keep up with you all... just finished catching up on the threads I've been following. ;)

The short format might be a little bit of a challenge... you would think that shorter is easier, but it isn't. I'll have to mull this over when I get some spare mental energy. A very good opportunity for the NH freedom movement to be recognized to a larger/wider audience. 8)

Hey you guys over at A Candid World... if you get the time start doing something with some interview stuff and the podium etc, from the anti_Real ID Rally. Have something at the ready when we get moving on the counter attack over National ID... would  love to point viewers to your nice audio and good pictures for people to be linked to your work. 8)
We have a chance to give the cowardly 14 a little heartburn... >:D

John

a_candid_world

Woah, ok our schedules just got SLAMMED.

I feel really bad about it, but it's highly unlikely we'll be able to hit the May 21st deadline. Michael Badnarik got back to us today to confirm he will do the Constitution Class at Porc Fest. We have so much work ahead of us to get it all ready in time and that's really our priority as its a HUGE part of our film.

We might not be able to do the little things here and there, but the completion of the film (at a very high quality) is the real prize in the sky and what we're going for.

I'll be posting more info about the Badnarik Class soon...it's really important that we get a good turn out for it.

And Roger, our Real ID Rally footage honestly might not be too much better than what you captured. We were unable to mic the speakers with a wireless. We do have a good interview with Katherine Albrecht though -- that is definitely some quality and useable footage. The picture quality is very nice as well, with the 24p progressive scan and we had more time to play with settings and develop a saturated color look this time (the snowball footage didn't have that). So if you are need of any of that stuff just let us know.

-Tom

Tom Sawyer

8)

Just wanted to share the opportunity...

I know we all look forward to seeing your finished work. :)