• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

City of Concord going to steal land?

Started by Dreepa, May 11, 2006, 07:13 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Dreepa

aries

Won't somebody just think of the children!

I'm sure somebody has used that argument to support this by now.

There is no excuse for government taking land, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever. EVER.

Pat McCotter

I'm reallly getting tired of all the traffic tearing up Fruit St. Also, ambulances need get everybody to the hospital faster and this road will help that! It's getting worse and worse by the month. Now the hospital is adding more services which will bring in more people - come on! We need this road!

Coming down the road from the hospital and seeing that little house sitting in the way of me getting to Clinton St and the highway just galls me! I have to fight the traffic all the way down to the light!

Also, we need to get phase three started and extend the road to 393. Stop all the planning and just get it done!

burnthebeautiful

That's ridiculous, you can see on the map that all you have to do is drive to south fruit street.

Dreepa

Quote from: burnthebeautiful on May 11, 2006, 06:45 PM NHFT
That's ridiculous, you can see on the map that all you have to do is drive to south fruit street.
And trust me we are talkin a few hundred yards.  Fruit street does NOT get a lot of traffic either.  I go down that street once a week.

FrankChodorov

you are missing the forest thru the trees...

the St. Paul's School wants this badly so they can turn a public road (short cut thru campus to 89) into a private road.

SPS has the largest endowment of any prep school in the nation...they have a lot of influence in Concord.