• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Flag Day

Started by citizen_142002, May 11, 2006, 04:13 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

citizen_142002

June 14th is flag day, but I think that you can send a better message by flying an NH, Gadsen, or other colonial flag.

Does anyone in Keene have 3x5 NH flags for sale?

tracysaboe

Along with Don't Tread on Me.

Tracy

aries

Perhaps I'll take this opportunity to be thankful that I do not currently own an American flag, nor do I wish to.

I don't pledge allegiance to our flag, nor the republic for which it stands, one nation, fearful and naive, with regulations and wiretaps for all.

Dreepa

There is a flag store in downtown Concord on Main Street.  It is called Flag Works.  They also have a website.

Pat McCotter

Pat McCotter

Quote from: aries on May 11, 2006, 05:39 PM NHFT
Perhaps I'll take this opportunity to be thankful that I do not currently own an American flag, nor do I wish to.

I don't pledge allegiance to our flag, nor the republic for which it stands, one nation, fearful and naive, with regulations and wiretaps for all.

I do. It has thirteen stars on it. It was in our motel window at PorcFest last year.

Dave Ridley

Citizen i have 3 NH and 3 gadsden 3 x 5's for sale unopened, polyester, asking $18 each

If you like I can drop one or more of them off at your place around may 26.  PM me.

Lloyd Danforth

Although you would probably have to make them yourself, there are any number of designs from Pat's thirteen star flag up to the flag the  US was using right up to the time you believe the country went to Hell.  They changed the flag several times adding stars and for a time stripes.
One could exhibit one of these flags and explain it's historical reference when asked why you are using it.