• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Hudson PD ends internal posession prosecutions

Started by Dave Ridley, May 15, 2006, 08:29 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave Ridley

I called HPD to complain again about them prosecuting non-driving, under-21's for internal posession of alchohol.

And the answer I got from the chief's assistant was this:

They aren't doing it any more because the courts are making it too difficult.

The assistant was angry about it and angry that i called too, although now that I think about it probably I should have waited until after the floods.  Anyway one government agency has neutralized another for now. 

It's interesting how pissed the cops can get when you call to complain about something, even if you are super polite like I do try to be. He almost hung up on me. 

Kat Kanning

Did you see the films from FL about the guys going around to various police stations and asking how to file a complaint against an officer?  They were scary!

aries

Quote from: katdillon on May 16, 2006, 07:45 AM NHFT
Did you see the films from FL about the guys going around to various police stations and asking how to file a complaint against an officer?  They were scary!

I saw that... they were all ready to bite his head off.

Too many cops assume their position of power and lose sight of their goal.. to SERVE and protect.

Atlas

Haven't you heard, their new motto is 'Who's your daddy.'