• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

New Hampshire’s dependence on the federal government

Started by J’raxis 270145, December 22, 2007, 11:15 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

J’raxis 270145

Here is a report that shows what we're up against trying to break dependency on the federal government. Note that it looks like this year's data is severely incomplete at this point, judging by the graph there.

You can also see the number of federal contracts doled out in New Hampshire, too.

John Edward Mercier

I didn't see anything on Federal Highway Administration (Federal Gas Tax)... nor anything on the number of social securtiy recipients. Do you have links for those?

J’raxis 270145

No. This website exists as a result of this piece of legislation, which only requires them to document certain kinds of federal handouts of tax dollars. (And technically, Social Security isn't payed for through the income tax.)

Russell Kanning

PowerPenguin

I blew it all on ethanol and hookers, Russ. I'm sorry I promise I'll never do it again if you reelect me. I've changed I swear! 8-)

ancapagency

Quote from: PowerPenguin on January 06, 2008, 01:36 AM NHFT
I blew it all on ethanol and hookers, Russ. I'm sorry I promise I'll never do it again if you reelect me. I've changed I swear! 8-)

As long as the ethanol was for personal consumption and not for mixing with gasoline, I'm ok with that.  Could you promise to spend ALL the gooferment money on hookers and ethanol, so they don't have any for anything else?

srqrebel

:biglaugh:

David

Quote from: ancapagency on January 06, 2008, 09:50 AM NHFT

As long as the ethanol was for personal consumption and not for mixing with gasoline, I'm ok with that.  Could you promise to spend ALL the gooferment money on hookers and ethanol, so they don't have any for anything else?
Hey, that sounds like a good anti war strategy, for two reasons. 1. No money left to build guns and hire militarized police, 2. The hooker part is a stress reliever, and god knows being a money grubbing polititian is sooo stressful, what, with spending other peoples money and all.   ;)

Lloyd Danforth

Federal dependency and federal land was covered when the state was chosen.

Porcupine_in_MA

That was hilarious!   :rofl:

FTL_Ian

Those bureaucrats are not going to want to let that go. 

Of course the real issue is whether or not you and I are paying the federal thugs...