• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Phone-tree flash demos

Started by Dave Ridley, May 16, 2006, 03:54 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave Ridley

Okay here is an idea I got from Mike Fisher that I would like to write up and see if we can ease it into play:

How about we start doing more flash demonstrations, but do them this way:

We keep an eye on the news. We look for a liberty-related news item that merits a demonstration of some kind and already has good attention from the press.  When one of us feels we have spotted such a news item, we go to the NHfree.com calendar announce a date for a demo, maybe one or two days hence.  Then we call three or four friends with details and ask them to call three or four of *their* friend with the same.

No official phone tree, no structured organization.  Just call your pro-liberty friends.

At first this will just generate few people, but each time we do this we will get better at it for the day we *really* need it.  And in the meantime maybe we will accomplish some things just with these initial phone-tree demonstrations.

I stand ready to assist the first person who calls such a protest, but will probably not start it myself.

Ring me up at 720 1490 and post to the calendar if you want my support getting one started.   

Russell Kanning