• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

For those new to web forums: Don't feed the trolls

Started by Dave Ridley, February 09, 2005, 03:21 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Scott Roth

I've lived here for 30 years and Lori is a native.  I can say matter-of-factly that we are GLAD to have you here! 8)

AlanM

I am a native as well, and believe me the natives are restless for LIBERTY.

John

Russell Kanning

Boy I thought I was here to "take over"... didn't we have that planned for this summer?

GT

Complaining that people are not who they appear to be. That's odd....

For <freedumb@yahoo.com>, Site yahoo.com (64.156.215.7) said data: 554 delivery error: dd This user doesn't have a yahoo.com account (freedumb@yahoo.com) [-5] - mta260.mail.scd.yahoo.com

Just in case your spelling was incorrect I tried this one to

For <freedumbinnh@yahoo.com>, Site yahoo.com (67.28.114.36) said data: 554 delivery error: dd This user doesn't have a yahoo.com account (freedumbinnh@yahoo.com)

CNHT

Quote from: freedumbinnh on February 18, 2005, 06:05 AM NHFT
Oh, Mr.Ridley. You are so smart when it comes to "trolls". OK, I am a "troll" because I am a NH resident paying attention to libertarians/cooks/republicans/rinos.

And what may I ask, do you have against 'cooks'?

ROTFLMAO!!

Russell Kanning

I know I think I am everything in that list...except a "cook"...depending on who you ask 8)

Kat Kanning

You really get around  :o

I'd never call you a cook, though.  :P

Kat Kanning

Kat Kanning

With the recent rise in troll activity, I'd like to remind people to please not respond to them.   I'd hate to see the underground forum decend to pointless debate with folks who just want to cause trouble.   Plus, it's so hard to catch up on days worth of posts when there's all that junk!  :)

Russell Kanning

Quote from: Scott Roth on July 20, 2005, 09:21 PM NHFT
But some trolls are fun.? Aren't they? ::)
Oh no Scott has become a troll :o ;)

So .... how have you been?

Lloyd Danforth

When I saw that you posted in this area today, I thought, "What does President eat?":)

John

Kat Kanning