• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

For those new to web forums: Don't feed the trolls

Started by Dave Ridley, February 09, 2005, 03:21 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Russell Kanning

Alex Libman

If you think I'm long-winded, you should actually read some of the Christian Anarchist heroes you pretend to admire...

If you think I'm a troll, then you are a closed-minded ignoramus, and all of your high-profile civ-dis accomplishments are hollow.

Russell Kanning

Riddler

Whatsup people?
Miss me?
Of course u did......now that its getting chilli,  us trolls look for nice warm forums to infest...
Hoo-ahh

Russell Kanning

It isn't troll behavior to say hi and ask questions:-)

Riddler

You know...I really must say, no matter our differences, you really go out of your way to remain cordial. .....very nice.
My previously favourite forum ftl has become an unbearable ghost town inhabitted by cretinous hypocrites

Russell Kanning

Hey don't ruin my rep for abusing forum posters:-)

Dave Ridley

My LTE to Laconia Citizen about next NHexit-related demonstration Aug 8:
See also https://www.facebook.com/events/152527761846400/

Citizen article sparks demonstration by Thanks But No Tanks

Dear Editor:

The Citizen reports our Federal overlords are attempting to arm every Laconia police officer with a rifle.  While most of us might personally like the NH cops we know...and while most could agree that police in the "free state" tend to be some of the most benign in the U.S., there is a reason for that. And it's not militarization or Feds. 

They're more benign because we still have some Mayberry left and because the people at least *try* to peaceably keep their powers and capabilities limited. Toward this end, activists from Thanks But No Tanks and NHexit.com have called a demonstration to occur at 6 p.m., before the public hearing at Laconia City Hall.  Details are at NHexit.com.

Why exactly *does* Washington need to be involved in Laconia affairs, especially when this particular involvement isn't aimed at curbing police abuses?  Safety against crime...comes from armed and vigilant citizens, not central governments who torture people.  Safety against such faroff governments comes from a more independent New Hampshire.  We have a chance to demonstrate that independence on a personal level Monday...by expressing our opposition to this escalation and thus help deter the next one.   

Dave Ridley
Founder
NHexit.com
Bedford, NH