• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

For those new to web forums: Don't feed the trolls

Started by Dave Ridley, February 09, 2005, 03:21 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Pat McCotter

Yep. You might want to run for office one day. All those posts the prez saves will come back to haunt you. >:D

amybrat

this is sound advise for anyone who trying to achieve change through a public internet.
we are all here to discuss how to effictivly bring about the renewal of our baisic constitutional rights. the fsp in new hamshire has sprung it's shoots through the ability to form a coehisive group of citizens who dare to charish freedom more than anything.
  as we take our stands in our choosen communities, it is important to choose our fights wisely. by doing this we can effect the areas which oppress us the most.
  when we speak, we must have our foundation prepared ahead of time, so that when we set forth our argument it can not be dispelled or ignored.
  with so much other things to learn, can anyone of us afford to allow ourselves to be distracted by those who would wish to not allow us to use our time effectively when able to talk together?

Dreepa

Bump.

We all need to be reminded of the title of this thread.

Kat Kanning

KBCraig

Tunga

I still love you Kevin. I won't won't let you go. Can't you see? Oh why oh why can't you just HEAR me out! Please, I beg you. Come back to me! I won't even mention flags or ESP or ask you questions you just can't answer.

:-*

KBCraig

Tunga, don't flatter yourself. I wasn't speaking of you. You're not a troll. Or, if you are, you're not a very good one. You're a nutjob, but I don't think you're a troll.

I only have one person on ignore.

d_goddard

Quote from: KBCraig on March 31, 2006, 08:40 PM NHFT
I have never put anyone on ignore, nor will I.
I can be amused by almost anyone, most especially when I choose to ignore them myself (and not rely on a web filter to do so)

KBCraig

Quote from: d_goddard on May 04, 2006, 12:41 PM NHFT
Quote from: KBCraig on March 31, 2006, 08:40 PM NHFT
I have never put anyone on ignore, nor will I.
I can be amused by almost anyone, most especially when I choose to ignore them myself (and not rely on a web filter to do so)

I tend to read the forum by reading the posts before seeing who wrote them. I put one person on ignore for my own sanity, because I would start reading, and by the time I saw who it was from, my blood pressure was already up.

Kevin

CNHT

Quote from: KBCraig on May 04, 2006, 03:42 PM NHFT
I tend to read the forum by reading the posts before seeing who wrote them. I put one person on ignore for my own sanity, because I would start reading, and by the time I saw who it was from, my blood pressure was already up.

If I feel they are anti-liberty and enabling the NWO and such by suggesting collectivism and such, I don't read it because I feel that they are just undermining the movement and I don't need to hear wha they have to say. I just know I need to count them out.

ravelkinbow

keep your friends close but your enemies even closer  >:D

John

Ignore what? . . . Oops now I'm back on this tread . . .

TEBON

I don't mean to sound like a dink or anything, I'm sure some of you will think I am. . .and that's quite fine with me.

I agree, crabbing and the like doesn't really do anything.  But when I joined this, and FSP a month or so ago. . . my contact didn't really have anything that I could do myself.  There are no meetings, there isn't much discussion.  I don't know what else I can do to get people to understand how to truly live free, especially when I'm still a friggin MA resident.

I've been looking for direction, I've been looking for ways to get people who think like me to get their butts into NH and make a living among those who aren't going to care what you do in the privacy of your home.  I found it, and then I got a message saying that I should patrol the forums, finding things to do that make a difference. 

Where are the ideas?  Throwing copies of the 9/11 report into Boston Harbor?  I just don't get it.  I'm not one for the protests, I'm rather one to give information. . . to those who think that life sucks where they live. . . they watn to own a gun, have a neighborhood without pedophiles, be able to smoke a bone, and want to not give money to a government that is just going to give that money to people that don't deserve it.  Any moron can see that other states have much corruption caused by the amount of money they take from their subjects.

Someone told me earlier this week that I wasn't being a "very good neighbor" to my state of Massachusetts.  When the people of Massachusetts decide to wake up and take back their rights given to them by state and Federal constitutions . then they'll get my respect.  Instead, I have a state that hates me because it's run by the blue and run by people from Cambridge and Hyannis.   

But what can someone like me do besides talk to people.  Let me know.

Quote from: Margot Keyes on March 01, 2005, 02:59 PM NHFT
:(Boy if only all these people wasting time crabbing  would get busy doing something ACTIVE instead of crabbing and complaining.

Well, we who communicate with them are probably just as guilty, feeding into their lack of self-esteem by giving them the attention they want. Oh well. Back to my kiddos...

Think happy thoughts people; no one is here in NH to take over anything or BE taken over by anything. If that is what native think we are about, then come on out Saturday to my house and see the truth. Good people working with more good people here or moved here from elsewhere against heavy legislation and taxation, not their own neighbors.

Happy Day,
Margot

Dreepa

Quote from: TEBON on December 16, 2006, 09:45 PM NHFT
I don't mean to sound like a dink or anything, I'm sure some of you will think I am. . .and that's quite fine with me.
Doesn't sound like a dink.

There are lots of things you can do esp in MA.

Hand out FTL flyers at concerts.
Hand out FSP flyers at LP meeting, (or other freedom oriented events).
Write an LTE saying that because of issue X you are leaving MA and moving to NH because of the FSP  etc etc.
Hand out flyers at protests.

None of these things are protests but action.
If you want something more NH centric.... you can start reading the new bills that are going before the house.
NHLA is always looking for volunteers.
(you could join the NHLA)

Braddogg

Quote from: Dreepa on December 16, 2006, 11:13 PM NHFT
Quote from: TEBON on December 16, 2006, 09:45 PM NHFT
None of these things are protests but action.
If you want something more NH centric.... you can start reading the new bills that are going before the house.
NHLA is always looking for volunteers.
(you could join the NHLA)

Yep.  I've got another year to spend in Boston.  I joined the NHLA and will be doing bill triage over the winter semester break.  I bought some NHLA and FSP shirts, and I talk about the FSP with my friends.  They're good conversation starters (enders?).