• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Soup and Sedition in Keene, Tuesdays at around 7pm EDT

Started by Russell Kanning, May 21, 2006, 08:36 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Kat Kanning

I could call you and remind you before we leave.

jgmaynard

You know, Kat...... That would actually help me to show up. Sometimes I get so caught up doing stuff that I just lose track of time and the meeting is over or nearly so before I notice.

JM

citizen_142002

There's a 99% chance I'll be there, I confirm that by tommorow night. Kat, I keep spacing opportunities to help distrubute KFP, especially since I'm down by that end of Court Street a few times a week.
Is someone usually home late in the afternoon? I noticed that the Sullivan store never got the May 25-June 9 KFP, or did they all get taken quickly? I can bring some of that edition up, if you bring them to the meeting. That is if you have any left.

Russell Kanning

I am going there tomorrow. I keep forgetting to do the route 9 run. :(

citizen_142002

I make a point of checking to see if there's a new edition when I go in, even when I know there's not. I just want the owner to know that I appreciate the fact that he carries you guys.

CNHT

Quote from: citizen_142002 on May 30, 2006, 05:36 PM NHFT
I'm not sure. I have a feeling anything on the website is out of date, but the revamped LPNH website will be up "any day now". ::)

As you'll be able to tell, I couldn't make it this week but I'll be there next time.

I'm not sure which LP meeting you are talking about...the one in Concord???
And the site is up just two days after that post..as you have seen. It was a LOT of hours of work...and I have 8 or 10 others I do the same size.
They were not getting any other volunteers so having me was better than nothing I guess.

Russell Kanning

One of our meetings is going to fall on the 4th of July. How about we meet at the Pizza place for supplies and then head to another place outdoors (unless it is raining .... will it ever stop?) for fooling around and watching the fireworks at the high school?

Russell Kanning

So ... last time we made plans for if we were jailed. This time we can talk about our park idea, wheelchair ramps, and any other stuff. :)
See you at 7.

Russell Kanning

6/27 meeting will be at 99 restaurant

we also decided that flags are more fun than effigies :)

NC2NH

Quote from: russellkanning on June 21, 2006, 02:37 AM NHFT
6/27 meeting will be at 99 restaurant

99 Restaurant
360 Winchester Street

As I was typing this message, it dawned on me that Cheshire Village Pizza is beside one Dunkin' Donuts and 99 Restaurant is beside another. They're everywhere! :P

[attachment deleted by admin]

Kat Kanning

Russell Kanning

Russell Kanning

NC2NH

Quote from: russellkanning on June 27, 2006, 07:45 AM NHFT
So we might have outside visitors?

Just the usual suspects, but the service was fast. I thought the food was good and the topics discussed were A+