• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Soup and Sedition in Keene, Tuesdays at around 7pm EDT

Started by Russell Kanning, May 21, 2006, 08:36 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Russell Kanning

and we could see the dunkin donuts from the restaurant....which is always reassuring. :)

NC2NH

Quote from: russellkanning on June 27, 2006, 08:17 PM NHFT
and we could see the dunkin donuts from the restaurant....which is always reassuring. :)

Yeah, no danger of getting lost in NH as long as you can see a DD.

burnthebeautiful

NC2NH

Quote from: burnthebeautiful on July 03, 2006, 09:11 PM NHFT
I might make it on the 11th.

It would be great to meet you. :)

Have a safe journey across the ocean. The sharks are in the airports.

Russell Kanning

Kat Kanning

Russell Kanning

TackleTheWorld

Quote from: burnthebeautiful on July 03, 2006, 09:11 PM NHFT
I might make it on the 11th.

Wow! International representation.

Count in Jim and Lauren.

tracysaboe

Nu uh! 7:00 is just a code for our secret cipher. It's not a 7 O' Clock.  Don't be silly.

Things are NEVER as they seem.

Russle and Caleb are actually members of the Illuminati and are decendents of the evil aliens that inbred with the Atlantians 10,000 years ago.

Duh!

You need to read between the lines. 

The meeting in Keene, Tuesdays at 7pm is on Monday at 8:53 am and it's actually in Dover.

Don't you people know anything!

I have to explain everything around here . . . . <grumble.> Off to go intercept some messages from Bigfoot to the Beetleguisians. :)

Tracy

Russell Kanning

Russell Kanning

No out of country visitors last night, 7/11, but we had quite a crew.
We ended up talking alot about the FSP, since Varrin was there.
Initial planning session for the civil dis campaign. :)

earthhaven

How do I find you guys once I get to the meeting place? I'm new to the liberty scene and I don't recognize any faces  :P. Will the meeting be at Chesire Villige on Tuesday the 18th?

Russell Kanning

No .... it will be at the 99 restaurant.

We will have some papers with us. You can ask for the Keene Free Press party.

Where are you from?

citizen_142002

Sorry guys,
I've been missing from the last few meeting, but with school ending (for good) and work starting I've been distracted. My friend gets home on leave tonight, and I'll be seeing him, but I really will try to make the next one.

earthhaven

I'm here in Keene. I won't be able to make it tonight, but I will do my best to be there next tuesday. Is the 99 the regular spot now? Thanks a lot!