• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Soup and Sedition in Keene, Tuesdays at around 7pm EDT

Started by Russell Kanning, May 21, 2006, 08:36 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: error on August 07, 2007, 03:55 PM NHFT
Quote from: Tom Sawyer on August 07, 2007, 03:45 PM NHFT
I will bring my video camera and would like to do a few impromptu interview if this evening works for ya'll. Let me know.

Come on down! Show up early and maybe you'll catch another open carry "incident"!

Sorry can't make it... I meant I'll come over to Soup and Sedition if folks are up for it.

It's 180 mile round trip to Manchester for me.

But, get some good pictures if you can.  :)

Russell Kanning

There have been a bunch of people lately.

We can talk about Kat and I switching to Thursdays and Caleb continuing on with Tuesdays.

FTL_Ian

Russell Kanning

I like using the yahoo calendar for events around here. :)

Kat Kanning

We're going to be there a bit early..like about 6 government time, if anyone wants to hang out.

TackleTheWorld

David

I like manchester, but i don't blame you Tom s. for not wanting to drive 180 miles.  One of these days though, you and I will have to kidnap shyfrog and take him to manchvegas and try to force him to like the city.  heres the plan, you manhandle shyfrog into the car, i'll drive and pay for gas, and we take shyfrog to Murphys and force him to drink himself happy.  Let me know if you think it might work.   ;D ;D ;D

error

Quote from: David on August 21, 2007, 02:32 PM NHFT
I like manchester, but i don't blame you Tom s. for not wanting to drive 180 miles.  One of these days though, you and I will have to kidnap shyfrog and take him to manchvegas and try to force him to like the city.  heres the plan, you manhandle shyfrog into the car, i'll drive and pay for gas, and we take shyfrog to Murphys and force him to drink himself happy.  Let me know if you think it might work.   ;D ;D ;D

It won't work.

You won't be able to kidnap him because he'll already be halfway to Manchester before you can manage to do the deed! I think we've seen him and his daughter at Murphy's twice in the last week!

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: Kat Kanning on August 21, 2007, 06:02 AM NHFT
We're going to be there a bit early..like about 6 government time, if anyone wants to hang out.

Have fun... ya'll already got enough of me for one day.  ;) ;D

Lloyd Danforth

Tom Sawyer

shyfrog

Yes, it's true...Manchester has redeeming value: Fellow freestaters, libertarians, anarchists, freedom activists, etc, etc, etc...
Having spent half my life in Los Angeles, I tend to loathe the pulse of the city. I prefer the campfires and tents of PorcFest  ;D

As for tonight...2 weeks of laundry piled up and no food in the fridge forced an all-nighter for the two of us  :-\

After this weekend, I think taking some time to get things in order around the home is ok.

BTW, it looks like my oldest son may be joining us at least until December when he starts school again. Perhaps we can sway him toward a University or College out here  :icon_pirat:

Russell Kanning

cool

we decided to take it easy and didn't plot the overthrow of the government this week

error

Quote from: Russell Kanning on August 22, 2007, 01:58 AM NHFT
we decided to take it easy and didn't plot the overthrow of the government this week

We did plenty of that up here in Manchvegas tonight, so don't worry about it! :)

Russell Kanning

We will be in Keene today. If anyone wants to meet us for lunch, we will be at Pizza Hut noon.

We may start meeting on Thursday nights at Panera with whoever wants to join us.