• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

LSF Secretary

Started by Kat Kanning, May 22, 2006, 06:59 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Kat Kanning

Dave Mincin has stepped down as LSF Secretary in order to devote more time to the NHLA and seacoast activities.  Thanks for all your help Dave!

Scott Roth has stepped up and will be taking the Secretary position.  Thanks Scott, and looking forward to working with you!

FSPinNY

Thanks Scott!

I'll find you at PorcFest to say hello.

Brian

davemincin

Thinking having Scott as your new secretary is a step up, and certain
he will do a great job.

Wishing you folks and the LSF continuing success. :)

Dave

Kat Kanning

Cathleen and I were ready to meet with you Saturday, but didn't hear back from you.

Kat Kanning

Kat Kanning

Want to look over the calendar and see if there's any other meeting/event you can attend that we could have a little meeting at?

cathleeninnh

Concord seems to be a pretty good location, but can we find someplace besides chinese buffet? Let Scott chose the date. Maybe the 29th before Seth and Chris's party at 3. There is some Canterbury fair that day, but we don't have to go.

Cathleen

Kat Kanning

I don't like the buffet either.

Russell Kanning

We are having a porc meeting in Keene, so that works for us.
We are also going to be at the CNHT picnic at the fairgrounds.

cathleeninnh

When on Sunday and where, Scott? We have a number of options on Sunday but nothing that comes before meeting with you guys.

Cathleen