• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Peterborough Diner Breakfasts at 9am

Started by Russell Kanning, May 22, 2006, 07:45 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Kat Kanning

. o 0 ( chocolate cake with bacon strip frosting )

Russell Kanning

Russell Kanning

Dave from Jaffrey will be meeting us for breakfast.

Russell Kanning

Since it will be stinkin hot tomorrow, I am thinking of stopping by the freedom park on the way home and engage in a water fight in the creek to cool down. :)

Tom Sawyer

You are a mind reader... ;D

I was thinking that would be fun. We will come over for breakfast, deliver DVD's and bring some gloves and handtools to clean up the area some.

I thought it would be helpful to start to accumulate rock for a fireplace.

Russell Kanning

There is plenty of rock nearer the road that we can bring over ...... after all we lost our fireplace in Robin Hood park.
It will be hot, so the creek will be inviting.

Tom Sawyer

8) ... literally!

I'm just one of the mischievous elves. Although we are an industrious lot, I am known to follow when lead.

Cleaning up the trail might be in order... after I get hot and sweaty the water will be my reward.

Kat Kanning

Pat K

Tom Sawyer

And I see they also serve RC Cola... can I get a Moon Pie too? Nah... that's a southern thing. ;D

Labeling up some DVD's... we'll see ya'll at the Diner. :)

Tom Sawyer

Had a good time at the diner. :)

Good conversations, nice breakfast, William and I helped Russell deliver KFP papers.

We'll do it again. 8)

Russell Kanning

Next month is the road cleanup .... no more loafing off for me.

Russell Kanning

Russell Kanning

We will enjoy breakfast in Peterborough and then head for a short hike. :)

FTL_Ian

Hey now, is this weekly?  It would give me a reason to get out of bed early on Sats.