• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Wow 500 Members

Started by Tom Sawyer, May 22, 2006, 04:01 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom Sawyer

Wow 500 Members 8)

Great... thanks for making the NH Underground Forum for us to hang out and get active!

Pat K

;D 8) Thanks to Kat, I cant do the hearty thing Scott did though, people might start thinking Im nice.

Russell Kanning

It has also gotten really busy lately. It keep waiting for our group to break into pieces, since it is getting so big. Maybe we are already doing that. :)

BTW .... I have seen PatK smile.

AlanM

Quote from: Scott Roth on May 22, 2006, 08:37 PM NHFT
QuoteBTW .... I have seen PatK smile.
NO WAY!!! :o

I did once. omeone said there was more beer in the cooler. Bingo! Smile! But only briefly.

AlanM

Quote from: Scott Roth on May 22, 2006, 08:50 PM NHFT
PatK beat you to it, eh? :D

He knew where the cooler was. I had to stop and ask. No fair.

Kat Kanning

Quote from: Pat K on May 22, 2006, 07:07 PM NHFT
;D 8) Thanks to Kat, I cant do the hearty thing Scott did though, people might start thinking Im nice.

I already know that PatK is nice, and no one is going to convince me otherwise.

Tom Sawyer

Yeah and he's damn funny too.

Kat Kanning

Pat K

Hey this fucking thread is supposed to be for the forum and thanking Kat, now get back to it and stop trying to ruin my rep.

Dreepa

Tom Sawyer

;D

See even when he tries to be grumpy he's funny.

Oh yeah we love Kat. :)

Kat Kanning

That gruff NYer stuff doesn't fool me....PatK is a big sweetie.

FTL_Ian

I think Kat certainly deserves appreciation, but the success of this forum really has the most to do with the members' participation and external promotion.  (IE: Holding signs at events, promoting on other forums, etc.)  Member activity makes or breaks a forum.

So, thank you to EVERYONE for making this forum a success.   :icon_pirat:

FTL_Ian

Speaking of promotion, anyone want to knock out an improved 125x100 banner to promote NHFree on the FTL site?

The current one, while better than nothing, is a little lacking:

Kat Kanning

Quote from: FTL_Ian on May 27, 2006, 01:23 PM NHFT
I think Kat certainly deserves appreciation, but the success of this forum really has the most to do with the members' participation and external promotion.  (IE: Holding signs at events, promoting on other forums, etc.)  Member activity makes or breaks a forum.

So, thank you to EVERYONE for making this forum a success.   :icon_pirat:

Hear hear  :clapping: