• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Main thread for Ed and Elaine Brown vs the evil IRS

Started by KBCraig, May 24, 2006, 06:51 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

DonnaVanMeter

There Is A Problem Now.

Today 08/17/10, I was called into Mr. Rogalsky's office, arriving at 08:02. I was beginning my notes about him calling me to his office when he saw me writing in my wallet. he asked me for it. I asked if he needed the I.D. He said no, that he was going to search it "To see what was more important than him." I explained that I was getting my notes(pad/ wallet) ready to have our discussion. He saw where I had started the time and date; then asked if I had made the wallet. I answered no. he asked where did I get it from, I replied that I bought it from another inmate. He said that I broke the policy and was going to write me a shot, the shot he said was going to ruin my good conduct and ruin any chance of a transfer. Mr. Rogalsky has been actively interfering with my transfer into Texas, closer to my family.
I stated that he did not call me in there to steal my wallet, what was his purpose of calling me in from work. Mr. Rogalsky stated that he has in his hands my BP-9 concerning the "documents." Mr. Rogalsky continued on to state that I had made a "NON-friend" of him.
He (unit manager/ Mr. Rogalsky) went on to tell me in a manner meant to upset me, that he was going to be "Paying more attention to me from now on."... He tried to say that he had never bothered me before and that he never messed with me so he does not know why I would mess with him (raising the BP-9 folder in his hand). I cut him short stating all the documents I filed of how he had denied my requests and blocked my access to the exonerating evidence... at which he grabs a packet from the top of his hutch (self over his computer). and shakes it at me, asking me if I knew what that was... I explained that I had no idea.
He goes on to tell me that he just got it last week and that it was the documents that I had requested access to (my exonerating evidence), then he foolishly tells me, while smiling brightly, "How are we suppose to give you access when we just got it last week?" I laughed at him. I pointed at the folder of the BP-9 and said "That's funny cause right there in your own hand, and in YOUR OWN HANDWRITING, you stated that you offered me informal resolution to have access to what you have just claimed to me to have came in last week." He stops and thinks...smile goes away for a bit.
I stated that that was not the reason why he called me in here and that he was side tracking the issue trying to get me upset... Mr Rogalsky states that I am smarter than he (rogalsky) and that he never loses. He proceeds to attempt to intimidate me into dropping the BP-9 stating everything from there is no way to learn who had spoken to the court (LIED to the court) concerning the documents named in the motion to have access to–to that he wants me to drop it–to that I had my chance to have access to it before–to attempting to skirt the issue at hand in the BP-9 of who LIED to the court by saying that I can now have access to it (which is useless at this point, the lie causing my appeal to be denied before I could file a pro se motion to address the falsified statements by the U.S. Marshals against me; which were used to enhance a one year sentence to EIGHT years!)
When I would not agree to his statements, Mr. Rogalsky stated, " You want a safe environment while in prison don't you?" after which he continued to state that I (myself) was a smarter man than he (Rogalsky) but that I would lose and that I would most likely file against him but it would not matter cause he can do what ever he wants here and that he has an impeccable record here at the BOP, which is a lie too, he returned back to El Reno when I was already here last year because of sexual abuse issues file by a female (staffer) here at El Reno. He also used an inmates/ personal record to call an inmates girlfriend/spouse to harass her over the fact that the inmate was filing against him for retributions, said inmate cellies reported that Mr. Rogalsky told them that they know why he (Rogalsky) was tossing their cell and that if they want it to stop then for them to handle the said inmate. Rogalsky does much more, but others are too afraid to file against him.
I replied that I was going to file against him and he asked me what cell I was in, he took me into the main floor and shook my cell down for ten minutes. Stopping at 08:30. Our meeting lasted till 08:20 (18  minutes).
He replied that he would come back tomorrow and as often as he likes...
I filed today against him. A copy is on its way up the chain and a copy will go out to you all.
Reno
Stay strong.
Love you all. I am sorry.

DonnaVanMeter

Constitution--Road to Despotism part I

by Daniel Riley, Political Prisoner.

I am starting a history lesson for the common folk, here goes.
(typos included due to $ constraints, no proofreading or spell checking)

Reflecting on the history of the ratification of the const. brings one to the conclusion the whole thing was a consolidation of power by the aristocracy, using deception and money to get their goals and ambitions achieved, liberty was of no REAL concern to them.

First lets look at the const. convention (cc), Annapolis MD 1786, a generale convention for mere commercial purposes, for the sole and express purpose to revise or amend the Articles of Confederation (aoc), very few deputies showed so another was called in Philadelphia PA 1878, If the States knew that the convention was going to set up a whole new government, making though States subordinate to a central government (which is the anti-thesis of liberty), do you really think they would of sent deputies? That on e of their deceptions.

During the cc, William Patterson of NJ reveled what the delegates (deputies) already knew: they were empowered only to amend the aoc, to institute a central government would put the delegates at odds with their constituents. The NY delegates Yates and Lansing walked out of the cc (due to this unlawful exercise of power), wanting to have no part in the UNLAWFUL criminal conspiracy unfolding at the cc, leaving only Alex Hamilton ( Hamilton was a zealot for monarchy ) as the lone NY delegate which is insufficient (min. of two delegates required per state ) so NY was not even there technically. NH delegates showed up at the very end, so only 10 States were part of the conspiracy.

5 of the 8 delegates from Pennsylvania were members of the Bank of North America, so they had tremendous $ advantage if the const. were to come law. These 5 were Morris, Wilson, Fitzsimmons, Clymer, Ingersoll, and Mifflin was the Post Master General, who stifled true Americans (anti-federalists) newspapers from being distributed via the mail during the State conventions during the ratification period while federalist newspapers enjoyed abundant circulation.

So this was my inaugural lesson, more to come soon.

Part I addendum

I forgot to mention that the Smaller States like Maryland, Delaware and NJ, who were going to walk out also because of the unlawful exercise of their delegated authority were appeased by giving them equal representation in the Senate, which had been a sticking point for months. So they were bribed to stay in the conspiracy, to further there own goals.

Lets not forget, that most of the people who were at the convention ended up somewhere in the Central government sooner or later, to their benefit.

JosephSHaas

Quote from: DonnaVanMeter on August 18, 2010, 10:33 AM NHFT
Constitution--Road to Despotism part I

by Daniel Riley, Political Prisoner.

I am starting a history lesson for the common folk, here goes.
(typos included due to $ constraints, no proofreading or spell checking)

Reflecting on the history of the ratification of the const. ... the const. convention (cc), Annapolis MD 1786, ....

My reply: Thanks Dan, but that even though Hamilton was the ONLY delegate from New York, "The Ratification of the Conventions of nine States shall be sufficient for the Establishment of this Constitution between the States so ratifying the Same." and so you're right, of between ONLY the States "so ratifying the Same", and since the requirement be for TWO delegates needed for ratification WHERE was the other one for New York? when as you wrote: " "The NY delgates Yates and Lansing walked out of the cc (due to this unlawful exercise of power)" reference what you wrote in the paragraph above of: "making the States subbordinate to a central government (which is the anti-thesis of liberty)" re: also of your last paragraph about "while federalist newspapers enjoyed abundant circulation."

Thank you VERY much for this "Constitution--Road to Despotism part I" to read about what history makes of what Yates and Lansing might have said as written where? ________ Whenever I hear some public official/ federalist say it's the supremacy clause of the Constitution, I say yeah, that is Article VI, Section 2 of for the "Laws of the United States" meaning the U.S. Codes or Statutes-At-Large but of HOW applicable to us? When they be pursuant, with the letter t to an agreement made? No! The WHEN of only AFTER they be made "in Pursuance thereof" with the letter "c".  It's spelled out in 1-8-17 of for Consent to be of WHEN put into effect.  As per Larry Becraft's website from Hunstville, Alabama  http://www.constitution.org/juris/fjur/1fj-ba.htm
of for examples: WHEN the 40USC255 to 3112 Federal agent as head of that agency, as in the GSA/ General Services Administration landlord of the Rudman Block of #___ tenants that in-cludes the District Court files her (Martha Johnson, the landlady) papers with Bill Gardner's N.H. Office of Secretary of State as required by RSA Ch. 123:1.  cc: to him of sending this to your brother Bill to keep and copy since these Corrlinks e-mails evaporate after 60 days. Actually vice-versa. This IS "History in the Making"  Your page of history worth a volume of logic.  In Florida it's to the governor's office, and etc. for the other states.  - - Joe

P.S. So what does this mean to you of being a citizen of and from New York? Do you have a copy of the original delegation papers to Yates, Lansing and Hamilton?  Maybe therein is the answer. Did your State Legislature back then appoint them with a quorum of one? If so you have no argument.  Where is the definition of there having to be a minimum of two delegates?  The word delegate is defined in the noun as: "One authorized to act as a representative for another or others." The word one being one individual or group of men? Because by the verb it is defined as: "To authorize and send (a person) as one's representative." From the Latin word: delegare of "to send away, dispatch." and the word dispatch for the noun being of to be "Efficient" (or an "expeditious performance"); the word efficient = "Exhibiting a high ratio of output to input." So IF New York had it in their delegation papers of this quorum of one, then it the most efficient of the states in number prescribed AND result.  But if NOT as in there having to be a minimum of two delegates to sign onto the contract, then this vacancy of a name next to Hamilton and under Roger Sherman of Connecticut ought to result in the magic words to get you out of there.  There being no binding contract upon any of the citizens of New York then to vacate any such Federal judgment against you! Because a vacancy in contracts creates a vacancy to where they put you.  To do a Petition for a Writ of Habeas Corpus to the sentencing court and if denied then a collateral attack in Indiana by Rule 63. Good luck. "

DonnaVanMeter

More Trouble

Reported at roughly 07:30 today ( 08/18/10 ), Mr Rogalsky came into the building (A Unit) and was seen heading directly to my cell (E 106), where he "tossed" our cell again for the second day straight in keeping with his promise to continue to make my prison stay dangerous here.
Mr Rogalsky, J. then took it further by telling my celly directly that he was going to continue to fuck with them until the "heat" stops coming from their cell. as I have stated before for you all, this is Mr Rogalsky's method of attack to silence an inmate, by getting the population around him upset to the point that they strike the inmate that is trying to stand up for what is right. This is a very effective tactic as I have seen it happen before. time and time again.
I have tried to get another BP-8 from Mr. Lee/ unit counselor at 11:15, when I was refused by him to file an new BP-8 when the last BP-8 has not been answered yet (turned in yesterday). It was Mr. Lee that then became upset for my insisting on obtaining a new BP-8 for the same behavior, even though admittedly it is a new incident. I got the feeling that Mr. Lee was not in a position to do what was right being that his boss IS Mr. Rogalsky. it was then that Mr. Lee advised me to seek/ speak to Mr. Rogalsky's boss, which is Assistant Warden J.S. Willis.
I spoke to Mr. Willis right after words at the chow hall. i reported my issues and the BP-8 situation to him and he suggested that I file a BP-9 then; but I had to explain that I was not going to be allowed to file any more BP's till the first one gets answered. he told me that he would talk to Mr. Rogalsky then and asked for my I.D. but stated right afterwards that he knows who I am but needs the info off the card...
I have been assured last night that I was in good standing amongst the population and that one really sees anything going too far. BUT, today, I was advised to back off, but told that they are not telling me what to do and know how i am, and for me to do what a man has to do...
As stated by my celly, the real problem is that Mr. Rogalsky does not even know that I have filed against him yet... so I am expecting more trouble heading my way. because of that, I may have to be subjected to more increasing likely hoods of personal safety here.
No matter what happen people, no matter what the threats you all hear or even know of; YOU ALL do not stop... KEEP MOVING FORWARD.
love you all...
Reno

DonnaVanMeter

DonnaVanMeter

BOP Sponsored Criminality...

Please, note the following & take appropriate action as required by law.
El Reno FCI inmate, Cirino Gonzalez 76342-179, has utilized Bureau of Prisons (BOP) Administrative Remedy and filed documentation (BP-9) requesting the identification of BOP employees that misinformed the 1stCircuit Court of Appeals regarding his access to exonerating evidence by which Cirino Gonzalez could have successfully challenged his conviction, sentence, and placement within the BOP. The evidence in question is a set of official Federal documents (proffers) that Cirino Gonzalez has found to have been falsified by agents of the ....U.S..... Marshals Service. Cirino Gonzalez's findings are supported by his attached notes and an affidavit from a witness swearing that her statements on said proffers were misquoted and/or otherwise misrepresented by U.S.Marshals. Said proffers were utilized by the court to enhance Cirino Gonzalez's sentencing and by the BOP to maximize his placement, causing Cirino Gonzalez to be distanced from this family in South Texas.

On August 17, 2010, in retaliation for his having filed the BP-9, Cirino Gonzalez has been threatened with violence by J. Rogalsky, a Unit A Director(?) in the El Reno FCI, stating "You want a safe environment while in prison don't you?" and further suggested that other inmates will be harassed, by J. Rogalsky, to the point of harming Cirino Gonzalez. J. Rogalsky has informed Cirino Gonzalez that J. Rogalsky is now a "non-friend" to Cirino Gonzalez and has vowed to continue harassing Cirino Gonzalez and other inmates and bragged that he (J. Rogalsky) can do anything he wants in there (El Reno FCI). When Cirino Gonzalez informed J. Rogalsky that he (Gonzalez) was going to file against him (Rogalsky), J. Rogalsky proceeded to perform a ten minute "shake-down" of Cirino Gonzalez's cell, in obvious direct retaliation to intimidate Cirino Gonzalez out of filing a complaint. Cirino Gonzalez filed against J. Rogalsky on this day.

On August 18, 2010, the harassment by J. Rogalsky continued when J. Rogalsky "tossed" the cell of Cirino Gonzalez and was reported as claiming that he (Rogalsky) was "... going to continue to fuck with..." them (Gonzalez and cell-mate) "... until the heat stops coming from this cell." Cirino Gonzalez attempted to obtain and file another BP-8 to report J. Rogalsky, at ..11:15AM.. but was denied the opportunity to do so by a Mr. Lee, a unit counselor. Cirino Gonzalez then spoke with Assistant Warden J.S. Willis about J. Rogalsky and the BP-8 situation. J.S. Willis promised to "... speak with Rogalsky." As of this writing, the issue of Cirino Gonzalez's safety has yet to be resolved and other inmates report that J. Rogaslky has stepped up his inmate recruiting by increasing the harassment on the cells neighboring that of Cirino Gonzalez. A "fail inspection" list was posted on the hallway wall identifying these cells as targets for further harassment to pressure the inmates occupying these cells to retaliate physically against Cirino Gonzalez as their only means to stop the harassment by J. Rogalsky.

I implore you to take appropriate action to stop this criminal behavior within the Bureau of Prisons.

Send to:

Gerardo Maldonado, Jr. E-mail:
SCRO/EXECASSISTANT@BOP.GOV

And to:

Fax (912) 427-1126, Email a2reck@bop.gov
Fax (912) 427-1126, Email smlewis@bop.gov
Fax (912) 427-1126, Email a2reck@bop.gov
acarraway@bop.gov
Fax (850) 671-6114, Email aaprice@bop.gov
Fax (256) 315-4493, Email bkowens@bop.gov
Fax 256-315-4493, Email sdickerson@bop.gov
Fax (678) 686-1259, Email baddison@bop.gov
Fax 8433879430, Email crevans@bop.gov
Fax 843-387-9430, Email ddigiacomo@bop.go
v Fax 972-352-4545, Email dchinnici@bop.gov
Fax 972-352-4545, Email rwise@bop.gov
Fax 972-352-4545, Email dmdempsey@bop.gov
Fax (972) 352-4545, Email lwehling@bop.gov
Fax 972-352-4545, Email eperry@bop.gov
GRA9765@bop.gov
Fax 972-352-4545, Email g2jackson@bop.gov
Fax 209-956-9803, Email jbrouillard@bop.gov
Fax 972-352-4545, Email jerickson@bop.gov
Fax 662-716-1024, Email kstiff@bop.gov
Fax 662-716-1024, Email llwheeler@bop.gov
Fax 803-637-7161, Email mlfowler@bop.gov
Fax 803-637-7161, Email DCREWS@BOP.GOV
Fax 8434548374, Email jray@bop.gov
Fax 8434548374, Email m3perez@bop.gov
Fax (352) 689-3056, Email nxedwards@bop.gov
Fax 352-689-3056, Email J11LEE@BOP.GOV
Fax 8434548374, Email n1graham@bop.gov
Fax: 972-352-4220, E-mail GRA-HRM/Chief-CESC@bop.gov
Fax: 972-352-4395, E-mail GRA-DSC/PolicyCorrespondence&AdminRemedies@bop.gov
Fax: 972-352-4545, E-mail GRA/FieldAcquisitionOffice@bop.gov
*Marie A. O'Rourke Fax: (202) 305-4937

rkilcrease@central.unicor.gov,
pcampbell@central.unicor.gov,
jgattuso@central.unicor.gov,
bbean@central.unicor.gov,
aburgos@central.unicor.gov,
epeipert@central.unicor.gov,
asullivan@central.unicor.gov,
bwatson@central.unicor.gov,
bbriggs@central.unicor.gov,
ltimm@central.unicor.gov,
rrawlins@central.unicor.gov,
emcdanie@central.unicor.gov,
dosborn@central.unicor.gov,
MWarden@filtrationservices.net,
ltimm@central.unicor.gov

Read more:
http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendId=170785320&blogId=538414643#ixzz0xAW8Josp

DonnaVanMeter

Reno missing: FAX to Canadian Co. Sheriff & DA

August 24, 2010

Inmate Cirino Gonzalez 76342-179 of El Reno FCI, has asked me to make it known to Canadian County Sheriff that he fears for his life and safety, as he has received threats from corrupt agents of the Bureau of Prisons (specifically, one J. Rogalsky, Unit A manager). I have contacted the Canadian County Sheriff's Offices, as well as several other officials within Canadian County, including the County and District Attorneys, who are obligated by law to follow-up on any reports of illegal acts on the part of Officials.
As of this writing, Cirino Gonzalez has gone approximately 24 hours without contacting family or friends via telephone, electronic mail, or otherwise and we suspect that corrupt BOP officials have retaliated against Cirino Gonzalez for his attempts to expose the identity of the BOP agent that lied to the 1st Circuit Court of Appeals.
Please, do investigate the status of Cirino Gonzalez within the El Reno FCI, to insure his well-being and contact his father, Counselor Jose M. Gonzalez B.A. M.S. via E-mail: Jose.M.Gonzalez@hotmail.com
to avoid legal, civil, and commercial ramifications.   

Canadian Co. Sheriff 4054222430
Cathy Stocker DA 5802337065
Canadian Co. Attorney & Judge lists
4052623937, 4052621522, 4052620157, 4052623937

DonnaVanMeter

Sent to Reno's father, Jose Gonzalez:

Cirino told me this morning that he in "in the hole" since yesterday at 3:30pm, and for the foreseeable future. I told him I would let you know.
Joshua
-- Law Office of Joshua L. Gordon 26 S. Main St. # 175 Concord, NH 03301 (603) 226-4225 jlgordon@AppealsLawyer.net

DonnaVanMeter

In the Hole for Safety

Cirino is safe and being kept in the Hole for his well being by the administration. Here is a call from last night with his wife, Donna.

http://merovea85089.podomatic.com/player/web/2010-08-26T19_50_15-07_00

For current updates please visit:
http://cirinogonzalez.wordpress.com/

JosephSHaas

Rights "under" the constitution !?

With this tact, do Ed & Elaine stand ANY chance of a pardon from him !?

http: // www dot msnbc dot msn dot com/id/21134540/vp/38914715#38914715

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp/38914715#38914715

JosephSHaas

RE: http://www.concordmonitor.com/article/214899/charged-business-gave-to-ayotte

and: http://www.concordmonitor.com/article/214899/charged-business-gave-to-ayotte#comment-143351

of: "
Hodes and Ayotte are attorney scumbags.
By JosephSHaas - 09/03/2010 - 9:09 am New

The agents of the I.R.S. are scumbags* extraordinaire. Plus their protectors of the U.S. Marshals!

* offensive or despicable? No; BOTH! as criminals and deserving of contempt or disdain**

** disdain = to scorn = over to the derision word = from the word deride = to scoff at = to jeer = to taunt = to challenge.

And so I challenge = for the verb of to dispute the worth of both Hodes AND Ayotte since by the noun definition of such it is: "A demand for an explanation."

So when I did ask Hodes to endorse my complaint that was ignored by the Federal Fraud Unit against these IRS scumbags operating here in New Hampshire both illegally and unlawful as allowed by Ayotte then A.G. KNOWing this too, with her subordinate Paul Broder saying to me that we are in the First Judicial District, that is a lie, neither of them did anything to prevent some of our Article 12 "inhabitants" and Article 30 "citizens" (Parts 1 + 2 of the N.H. Constitution) from being tried in ANOTHER state AND district from where the offense occurred! Re: The Ed Brown case of pre-trials a PART of the trial over to Portland, Maine in violation of 18USC3232 and the Sixth Amendment! over the Somersworth-Berwick Bridge to which Mayor and Council have been noticed to protect future inhabitants and citizens in to challenge these Feds: "To order to halt and be identified" being the verb for to challenge and the noun of: "A sentry's call for identification." To show proof of jurisdictional authority or be arrested!"

Mod: http://nhunderground.com/forum/index.php?topic=3868.9750

JosephSHaas

According to:
http://www.google.com/#hl=en&q=fbi+Washington+&aq=&aqi=g10&aql=&oq=fbi+Washington+&gs_rfai=&pbx=1&fp=5673716d440c1f33  over to:    
Federal Bureau of Investigation
http://maps.google.com/?cid=673694098317906410s=9923602178110825081 - www.fbi.gov
935 Pennsylvania Avenue Northwest, Washington - (202) 324-3000

Send all written complaints against any F.B.I. employee to either:

1.) Fax # 202: 324-2388; or

2.) The F.B.I./ Federal Bureau of Investigation
935 Pennsylvania Avenue, N.W.
Attention: Initial Processing Unit
Room 3041
Washington, D.C. 20535

- - Joe

P.S. It was useless calling the Boston office:
http://www.google.com/#hl=en&q=fbi+boston&aq=0&aqi=g6g-m1&aql=&oq=FBI+Boston&gs_rfai=&pbx=1&fp=5673716d440c1f33
United States Government: Fbi BostonUnited States Government: Fbi Bostons=9935908920069713119  Place page, 1 Center Plz, Boston, MA 02108-1887, (617) 742-5533; Today's Duty Officer: Kevin

Reference: Phil Christiano and Lindsey _______ in the Ed Brown case of this "Thought Police" of what I MIGHT do, reference that citizens arrest by me against whoever be involved with the illegal and unlawful trucking of our Article 12 inhabitants and Article 30 citizens to Maine for pre-trial hearings a PART of the trial in violation of BOTH 18USC3232 and the Sixth Amendment.

The election this Fall to see who we have for police back-up, like at the County level. The current crop of candidates of Ayotte, as explained above, who with Attorney Hodes the Federal Rep., both are scumbags! The payment and acceptance of these checks for travel to, at and from there being THEFT of public funds: my taxpayer money being mis-spent and there being a FORUM of that oversight sub-committee of the House Judiciary, or Appropriations Committee but with Hodes REFUSING to endorse my written complaint! Him sticking up for his brothers of the Bar Association over the Rule of Law, that he also took an oath to abide by by his membership in the World Jewish Council (W.J.C.) of Parliamentarians. They won't investigate him either!  WHO are "these people"?  that SAY they are Jews but who are not but do lie! See Revelation 2:9 + 3:9 of the liars! They are the synagogue of Satan, the father of all lies.

Their religion against me and so a violation of Article 5 N.H. too: http://www.nh.gov/constitution/billofrights.html "[Art.] 5. [Religious Freedom Recognized.] Every individual has a natural and unalienable right to worship God according to the dictates of his own conscience, and reason; and NO subject shall be hurt, molested, or RESTRAINED, in his PERSON, liberty, or estate, for worshipping God in the manner and season most agreeable to the dictates of his own conscience; or for his religious profession, sentiments, or persuasion; provided he doth NOT disturb the PUBLIC peace or disturb others in their religious worship. June 2, 1784". (emphasis ADDed for the double negative in this intrusion upon the public peace here by these Federal agents and their militant actions from the word militate of "To have force as evidence" over the evidence of their non-filing.  The acts outside on the road leading to the Browns that day of HALTing all cars did disturb the PUBLIC peace! But the 3-year statute of limitations is up for that by N.H. RSA Ch. 508:4, or is it? Reference them of the Federalies in cahoots with what local, county and state officers? per RSA Ch. 625:8,III(b) http://www.gencourt.state.nh.us/rsa/html/LXII/625/625-8.htm = "For any offense based upon misconduct in office by a public servant, at any time when the defendant is in public office or within 2 years thereafter." When did Monier retire?  :inspect: Lauren: re: your camera confiscation there.  Please call me.

JosephSHaas

On a search at GOOGLE for the words: Stephen R. Monier retired at:
http://www.google.com/#hl=en&q=Stephen+R.+Monier+retired&aq=&aqi=&aql=&oq=Stephen+R.+Monier+retired&gs_rfai=&pbx=1&fp=5673716d440c1f33

I did find this interesting letter by  Raymond Ronald Karczewski© 30th April 2007   over at:  http://loveforlife.com.au/content/07/03/02/letter-us-marshall-stephen-monier-raymond-ronald-karczewski%C2%A9-30th-april-2007

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Re: " BUSH-CHENEY '04 (PRIMARY) INC"
http://herndon2.sdrdc.com/cgi-bin/dcdev/forms/C00386987/112215/sa/17A/15
MR. STEPHEN R. MONIER
P.O. BOX 414
GOFFSTOWN, New Hampshire 030450414

JosephSHaas

So by this info here at: http://www.justice.gov/marshals/district/nh/general/marshal.htm

is it safe to presume that Monier was in office up to October 14th, 2009 ?

or was there an Acting Marshal? during the time that he retired on: ________ and was replaced by David Lyle* Cargill, Jr. from the N.H. State Police.

* http://www.whitehouse.gov/the_press_office/Presidential-Nominations-sent-to-the-Senate-7-31-09
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Outdated info from the court website:

http://www.nhd.uscourts.gov/ci/history/usm.asp
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Start:
http://nhunderground.com/forum/index.php?topic=3868.4470 = "see the copy of Stephen Robert Monier's actual oath of office of May 20th, 2002 on Form UUSM-1 (Rev. 12/00) that reads of to 'execute ALL LAWFUL PRECEPTS' (emphasis ADDed)."

End: _____________________________________________________

JosephSHaas

Lauren:

The RSA Ch. 508:4 3-year statute of limitations is almost up.

Re: http://nhunderground.com/forum/index.php?topic=10787.msg189828#msg189828

"
dalebert

* Ambassador of the Schism
    * Enemy of the State

Re: Lauren Canario arrested, Russell Kanning hassled 9/15/2007
« Reply #173 on: October 03, 2007, 03:57 PM NHFT »

I wish I'd thought of this earlier, but Lauren should have filed a theft report with the police at the time. I know she's not a big fan of making use of police services, but in the case of the Feds, it's like fighting fire with fire.  ;D They absolutely did steal her camera. This is truly absurd.  >:(  "

How much was your camera worth?  $______ You eventually got it back, right? Hey! Sometime next week you ought to go to the Secretary of State's Office and file an RSA Ch. 541-B:1-23 complaint against the governor for his failure to protect you, an Article 14 inhabitant* from these Federal outlaws.  His duty is to execute the law* by Article 51 for which he is Article 41 responsible.

No filing fee needed to sue for theft x 7 (Proverbs 6:30-31) / Public Law 97-280 (96 Statute 1211) of Oct. 4, 1982 = The Year of the Bible for 1983 & Beyond.

The 3rd quarterly meeting of the State Board of Claims this year is next Fri., Sept. 10th in Concord (Room 100 State House I think it will be), starting at 9:00 a.m. I think it is, where you can see how they operate for your hearing in December if you file right away.

Do you want to do this?  Or can I buy your "rights"? -- Joe