• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Main thread for Ed and Elaine Brown vs the evil IRS

Started by KBCraig, May 24, 2006, 06:51 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

JosephSHaas

Every 20 years there is supposed to be a revolution - so wrote T.J. in his letter of "The Tree of Liberty"

- not to merely dis-charge a Federal judge gone corrupt, and dealt with by an Impeachment trial in the U.S. Senate as today of a finding of: guilty as charged, do not pass GO, do not become a U.S. Senator.

See: http://legaltimes.typepad.com/blt/2010/12/senate-votes-to-remove-louisiana-federal-judge-thomas-porteous.html

karenijohnson

WESLEY SNIPES going to federal prison for three years this week 12/8/10..
http://www.forbes.com/2010/12/03/go-to-prison-with-wesley-snipes-personal-finance-criminal-tax-scams_print.html

Tax Scams
If You Want To Join Wesley Snipes In Prison, Try These Tax Moves
William P. Barrett 12.03.10, 10:00 AM ET

At this writing, he hasn't turned himself in. But you can bet federal authorities will do their very best to let the world know when actor Wesley Snipes enters prison to serve three years of hard time for tax charges.

That's because the chronically understaffed Internal Revenue Service relies on publicity about criminal convictions and resulting jail terms to scare ordinary taxpayers. It's a lot cheaper than sending out a million auditors.

In the case of Snipes, the agency no doubt also is hoping the public will forget that the star of the Blade movie trilogy actually was acquitted in 2008 of far more serious felony charges that could have put him away for decades. He was charged with eight counts, including two felonies. But a Florida jury convicted him of just three, all misdemeanor charges of failing to file a tax return for three years.
In Pictures: 10 Tax Moves To Join Wesley Snipes In Jail

Each carried a maximum sentence of one year. But in a big victory for the IRS, the judge ordered that the three terms be served one after another rather than at the same time. (Snipes' main co-defendant, veteran tax protester Eddie Ray Kahn, was sentenced to 10 years; another 20 years was added this year after his conviction on additional tax charges).

Two weeks ago, the judge ordered Snipes to give himself up soon. The U.S. Bureau of Prisons has already issued him an inmate number.

Now, the nation's federal prisons aren't exactly brimming with tax cheats. More than three-quarters of the 210,000 prisoners are in for drug, weapons and immigration convictions. Tax offenders don't even get their own category on the Bureau of Prisons website. Plus, federal judges often go easy on tax cheats.

But the federal pen certainly can still end up home for lesser-known people convicted of a wide range of tax offenses. Two Cincinnati dentists, Bradley Brennecke and Bruce Mrusek, were just sentenced to one year each for leaving income off their tax returns. An Omaha tax preparer, Siyad Ali, drew 33 months for letting his customers claim as dependents children they did not have. Meanwhile, Ted Murray is appealing the 20-year sentence he got after a jury decided he tried to write off personal expenses by gambling losses and a fancy watch. According to the Bureau of Prison website, he is appealing it from a prison cell near Austin, Texas.

The federal prosecutors and tax agents who help them play it cagey when it comes to drawing a public line between what is treated as a civil case (money penalties only) vs. a criminal case (stigma and possibility of jail time). "There's no check sheet or bright line whether something is civil or criminal," IRS official John Rossmiller told an audience of tax professionals two months ago in Beverly Hills. "Each case is looked at on a case-by-case basis."

See Also:
When The Tax Man Commeth (In Person)
How To Not Get Audited By The IRS
Will Your Tax Pro Get You Audited?

http://www.forbes.com/2010/12/03/go-to-prison-with-wesley-snipes-personal-finance-criminal-tax-scams_print.html

armlaw

If more people returned IRS any forms asking for information and NOT having a valid OMB number, explaining the The "Public Protection" afforded them by 44 USC 3512 is invoked and that any further probing by IRS will be understood as a knowing, willing, deliberate act of Criminal Coercion for which remedy will be sought. ie: W-4 Forms do not a an OMB number and are bogus forms. If an employer demands you sign one, show them the 44 USC 3512  Public Protection remedy and suggest bringing action against them for discrimination if they do not hire you.

JosephSHaas

Quote from: karenijohnson on December 08, 2010, 08:27 PM NHFT
WESLEY SNIPES going to federal prison for three years this week 12/8/10..

Tax Scams
If You Want To Join Wesley Snipes In Prison, Try These Tax Moves
William P. Barrett 12.03.10, 10:00 AM ET

At this writing, he hasn't turned himself in. But you can bet federal authorities will do their very best to let the world know when actor Wesley Snipes enters prison to serve three years of hard time for tax charges.

That's because the chronically understaffed Internal Revenue Service relies on publicity about criminal convictions and resulting jail terms to scare ordinary taxpayers. It's a lot cheaper than sending out a million auditors.

... a Florida jury convicted him of just three, all misdemeanor charges of failing to file a tax return for three years.
...the judge ordered that the three terms be served one after another rather than at the same time. (Snipes' main co-defendant, veteran tax protester Eddie Ray Kahn, was sentenced to 10 years; another 20 years was added this year after his conviction on additional tax charges).

Two weeks ago, the judge ordered Snipes to give himself up soon. The U.S. Bureau of Prisons has already issued him an inmate number.

...Two Cincinnati dentists, Bradley Brennecke and Bruce Mrusek, were just sentenced to one year each for leaving income off their tax returns. An Omaha tax preparer, Siyad Ali, drew 33 months for letting his customers claim as dependents children they did not have. Meanwhile, Ted Murray is appealing the 20-year sentence he got after a jury decided he tried to write off personal expenses by gambling losses and a fancy watch. According to the Bureau of Prison website, he is appealing it from a prison cell near Austin, Texas. [ * ]

..."There's no check sheet or bright line whether something is civil or criminal," IRS official John Rossmiller told an audience of tax professionals two months ago in Beverly Hills. "Each case is looked at on a case-by-case basis."

Thank you Karen, as for Florida is THE key connection here, because according to Attorney Larry Becraft's website of: http://www.constitution.org/juris/fjur/1fj-ba.htm from Hutsville, Alabama and my visit to Florida in 2007 to see IF the Feds filed with the governor's office as per their state statute I found out that they have NOT! and so Wesley ought to call for protection as we did for Ed here in N.H. of their equivalent to our Article 12. 

One of Ed's neighbors he met along the way was from Florida, and I've spoken to his mother in Florida about getting a similar gold-sealed certificate like what we have for N.H. but that she is too lazy to do this for her own son! cc: to him by Corrlinks, as the term might not be "lazy", but just not knowing what to do?  She said that her sister and aunt to the inmate would call me of the steps to take but never did.  Maybe now he to rely on some ricochet effect by Lesley who has $millions to get who-ever to do it.  And so a printout of this to him at: The Schiff Company, c/o David Schiff, 9465 Wilshire Boulevard #480, Beverly Hills, CA 90212 [ or: c/o Amen Ra, 301 N Canon Dr. Ste 228, Beverly Hills, CA 90210; or: China One, 8290 Santa Monica Blvd., West Hollywood, CA 90046 ] The first two there since 2007, the last one there since 2005.

- - Joe

P.S. The victims in Ohio, Nebraska and Texas ought to do the same: investigate if the Feds did comply with their state statutes too.  I thought Jose and/or Donna was going to do this for Reno, no? cc: to him and her right now for a progress report.

JosephSHaas

DonnaVanMeter

The Reality of Political Prisoners in the United States: What September 11 Taught us about Defending Them
http://www.law.harvard.edu/students/orgs/blj/vol18/soffiyah.pdf

JosephSHaas

Quote from: DonnaVanMeter on December 17, 2010, 09:28 AM NHFT
The Reality of Political Prisoners in the United States: What September 11 Taught us about Defending Them
http://www.law.harvard.edu/students/orgs/blj/vol18/soffiyah.pdf

The "Harvard BlackLetter Law Journal" Vol. 18, 2002 pages 129-136.

Donna: WHO is this J. Soffiyah Elijah?  [ * ] And might she be interested in the word militate? as it applies to the Feds here in New Hampshire, of their using force as evidence against our insistence as Article 12 "inhabitants (and Art. 30 citizens too brought into the state forcibly against their will, reference: Parts 1 + 2 of the N.H. Constitution). Reference J.S.E.'s page 2, footnote #8 of the phrase "militant groups" for Puerto Rico independence. (And instead of to Florida* as the nearest state, WHY does "Uncle Sam" tell them to go to Boston for the First Circuit? )These "other" laws of Congress being the U.S. Codes and Statutes at Large not supposed to be "controllable" OVER us withOUT our Consent! The 1883 CONDITIONAL** Consent in N.H. RSA Ch. 123:1 from 1-8-17 U.S. Constitution being pursuant (with the letter t) to the law in that an offer exists, but of THAT type**? To be "in Pursuance thereof" (with the letter c) of to put into effect, the 40USC255 to 3112 "head" of the "agency" like the GSA/ General Services Administration landlord or landlady, Martha Johnson, IS the "agent" to file her papers for her tenants (U.S. Attorney, Marshal and court) with our N.H. Secretary of State BUT who has yet to do so, and so as the Supremes in Washington wrote in their Adams case of 1943: an offer of Consent is NOT Consent! No jurisdictional authority! Neither have the Feds done so in Florida* nor Pennsylvania***; see: Attorney Laurence "Larry" Becraft's http://www.constitution.org/juris/fjur/1fj-ba.htm website from Huntsville, Alabama and even the U.S. Attorney Manual #664  http://www.justice.gov/usao/eousa/foia_reading_room/usam/title9/crm00664.htm spells this out, but that they are the no see 'em, talk nor hear 'em monkeys.

*** Plus what's the limit for contempt in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, if any within their state constitution? To compare to: Articles 22+ 23, N.H. Const. limit to 10 days here, and only 24 hours in Indiana, and so reference page 8 #13 about Linda Backiel, [ ** ] an admitted revolutionary (as like us Article 10 revolt-ers here in N.H. against those who "militate" with force as evidence against our gold-sealed certificates as THE evidence****) who got 6 months contempt in Penna. for not speaking against Eliz.Ann Duke [ *** ] on weapons and explosives charges, maybe to file for some $over-time in the U.S. Court of Claims?

[ * ]  J. Soffiyah Elijah http://www.law.harvard.edu/academics/clinical/cji/staff/elijah.htm Contact: J. Soffiyah Elijah, Deputy Director & Administrator, Criminal Justice Institute, Harvard Law School, Austin Hall, Room 301, 1515, Massachusetts Avenue, 301 Austin Hall, Cambridge, MA 02138. Telephone: 617-496-8143 http://www.law.harvard.edu/academics/clinical/cji/contact.htm M-F 9-5. ____ "As an administrator, Ms. Elijah is responsible for leading the fulfillment, development and expansion of the Institute's work to address the urgent needs of the powerless, voiceless and indigent in the criminal justice system...her legal expertise helped secure the release of a CJI client who had been incarcerated for 31 years." Who was that? _______ Might Ed & Elaine, plus Reno an/or Danny be her next client? Especially Dan Riley, from New York since: she was: "Born in Queens, New York...(and) She is admitted to the bars of New York, New Jersey, Massachusetts and the United States Supreme Court. " Maybe she can help Danny's Attorney Sven Wiberg of Portsmourth, N.H. with his case in Washington now at the U.S. Supreme Court", re: my Reply #9773  here on page 652 of Oct. 28, 2010 @ 11:01 AM at: http://nhunderground.com/forum/index.php?topic=3868.9765

A cc: to her of this printout by regular mail to her on Mon., Dec. 21st +/or by call then for her e-mail address.

[ ** ]  Linda Backiel, see: http://www.monthlyreview.org/0203backiel.htm (to read in detail later; ___) but for now: a cc: of this to her by e-mail at: bieke at prdigital dot com   right away. Tel. 787-741-0716 "Linda Backiel is a human rights and criminal defense lawyer living in San Juan, Puerto Rico." Maybe she can help somebody in the unlawful  situation of the Feds in Florida and whatever and whenever she wins there the case-law can ricochet back to help many 1000s of victims in #____ other states NOT in compliance with 1-8-17 either, like in N.H. and Penna.

[***] Elizabeth Ann Duke, see: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elizabeth_Ann_Duke reference her Pennsylvania case, as the end does NOT justify the means, in that for the Feds in Penna. to lawfully prosecute her they too must comply with the law, but in the meantime "Uncle Sam" there is a mere hypocrite! May her freedom find this out to apply to her case AND #___ others. Thank you "very" much in advance.

Yours truly, - - - - - - - - - Joe  / Joseph S. Haas, P. O. Box 3842, Concord, N.H. 03302, Tel. 603: 848-6059, e-mail: JosephSHaas at hotmail dot com

cc: to Ed & Elaine (plus David, her son), Bill and for his brother Danny, Jose & Donna for Reno too, and Keith for Jason. [ That's Cirino "Reno" Gonzalez and Jason Gerhard, for the record as "Political Prisoners", the politics being that I will "bother" the House State-Federal Relations Committee here in N.H. this January 2011 UNTIL they hold a Public Hearing on House Bill #_____ yet to hear back from my new State Senator Jim Forsythe, for an LSR in by deadline of Dec. _____ ] see: http://jimforsythe.com/ e-mail: forsytjr at gmail dot com (from Seacoast Liberty), +/or: jim at jimforsythe dot com Telephone 603: 822-2588. ______

DonnaVanMeter

Quote from: JosephSHaas on December 18, 2010, 11:59 AM NHFT
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Lloyd_Garrison

Pick your favorite quote:

http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/w/william_lloyd_garrison.html

I will be harsh as truth, and as uncomprimising as justice. On this subject, I do not wish to think, or speak, or write, with moderation. No! No! Tell a man whose house is on fire to give a moderate alarm; tell him to moderately rescue his wife from the hands of the ravisher; tell the mother to gradually extricate her babe from the fire into which it has fallen;--but urge me not to use moderation in a cause like himself. I am in earnest--I will not equivocate--I will not excuse--I will not retreat a single inch--AND I WILL BE HEARD.

littlehawk

Joseph, Is there any hope at all that Ed, Elaine and the others will get out soon? It bums me out to know they are in there, especially during the holiday season.

JosephSHaas

Quote from: littlehawk on December 18, 2010, 11:57 PM NHFT
Joseph, Is there any hope at all that Ed, Elaine and the others will get out soon? It bums me out to know they are in there, especially during the holiday season.

L.H.: The Federalist "Confidence Game" of theirs is almost over.  These militants who militate of using force as evidence (being the sociopaths they are by medical terms) while refusing to go by their own U.S. Attorney Manual #664 have been told by me, at least by my call to AUSA Don Feith on Saturday 12/18 in Concord by telephone call to him, to finally get with it: to see to it that his office comply with the law! Him out of the office last Thu. + Fri. he said on his recorder to return on Mon., Dec. 20th. Supposedly he sent a written letter to Jose (Reno's father) in Texas using some lousy excuse that I have not seen, to take it ONE STEP BEYOND.  Jose looking into the Feds in non-compliance with the Texas statute too.  And: Feith having written to me that he could NOT find it! His own Manual #664. And so about a week ago I telephoned to his voice recorder the exact http. "Surely" he has it by now and is thus not in an ignorant mode, but that of KNOWing and so with the culpable mental mind of CRIMINAL-ity should  he AND his associates there continue to operate as OUT-laws!

Danny in Indiana having put this Federal corruption to the test in yet another state court, but down there with a more beef-ed up state statute against ALL Orders of Commitment (state and Federal) having to be sealed, or else to pay $500 per every 6 hrs. of wrongful incarceration, and so withOUT both the Great Seal of the United States AND the State "Privy" Seal, as there is no Federal filing in compliance with 1-8-17 U.S. Const. to our N.H. RSA Chapter 123:1 then it either decided down there, or what was in a way supposed to be decided up here too in my Claim of $25 against the Governor John H. Lynch to the N.H. State Board of Claims for the property damage to Elaine's Dental Office Building door in Lebanon by the Feds for which he was elected our Art. 12 protector at the State level for to execute by Art. 51 the laws of this state AND of the United States for which he is Art. 41 $ financially responsible for to pay for damages resulting therefrom such illegal and unlawful actions.  The case was supposed to be heard in September at their quarterly meeting but postponed by e-mail from Melissa Dudley their Secretary to me of some Special Hearing in October planned and my Progress Report Requested to her a few days ago without an answer yet as to WHEN? They've already met for December and so now to what? March?

"They" KNOW of both cases in Grafton County Superior Court AND Sullivan County Superior Court in North Haverhill AND Newport, N.H. respectfully against each municipality of the City of Lebanon and Town of Plainfield (the first by POA to me to represent the ATT Trust, and the second directly by Ed & Elaine) making their way through to jury trials, and so purposely did not want this as evidence in such, and so delayed as much as possible: that I find disgusting and RSA Ch. 643:1 "Official Oppression"! A violation of their RSA Ch. 92:2 oaths to be Article 14 "prompt". To have THAT 541-B hearing at the State in March or before as to tell the court in a pre-trial hearing in January or February toward a trial by jury in what? April? of AFTER the March hearing?

Then with Ed & Elaine's win in April to use this AND that as evidence to the sentencing judge to void the verdict that was done NOT by due process of law to release them as unlawfully imprisoned, or do a Rule 63 re-action of collateral attack within a Federal District that IS in compliance with the law, to then release them back to their property as caretakers since the power to lien toward an attempted forfeiture, since a tax is NOT a debt, is derived from the power to issue a writ of Elegit: of to take up to half the apples of the tree, to the "moiety" amount, but certainly never the tree itself nor the house and home of the caretakers and NEVER ever the caretakers themselves to be put into a cage and fed by us! producing nothing but excrement to the local sewer lagoon.  You'd think that the local Sewer Commissioner would file a case against the Feds.  ;) [The case law to this elegit stuff in the N.H. State Archives for the House Bill of 199__ by Rep. Roland E. Hemon of Dover, R.I.P.]

So yes, we have all the legal ammo, but without the team of attorneys to press it upon the corruptors to "Wise Up" that is why I wrote to Wesley Snipes on Friday: since the Feds are in a non-filing mode in Pennsylvania too (like N.H. and Florida).  He has the "wherewithal" to get it done down there with his $millions to like become case-law for to benefit us by the ricochet effect.  My presumption is that he paid all the taxes requested of him by the Feds, but should have maybe only volunteered x% thereof to teach them a lesson too.

Wesley in an FCI "correctional" facility to get that class in a course of to find out by instructor C.O. just WHAT dictionary are they using?  The Bouvier's as the ONLY one ever approved by Congress, or some George Orwellian "DoubleSpeak" one from "Nineteen Eighty Four", the Double-talk of to collect and collect.  As in to "lay and collect" in the 16th Amendment.  To lay means to apply or impose.  If you choose to impose as a levy to collect, then you agree to the Double Talk. In my case #M.83-50-D in Concord, N.H. (the D for Shane Devine, Chief Judge) I chose to apply as in a request and told them: request DENIED!  They wanted $63,000 from me as a landlord, and after citing Martin J. "Red" Beckman's book plus that of Otto Skinner with the case-laws, they got not one red cent! Martin to here back then running for President of the United States with his 1/2-hr. infomercials on WMUR TV Channel 9 for us all to The Highway Hotel in Concord.

Plus even though Joshua Gordon gave up on Reno's case by being brow-beaten by Souter, Sven IS taking Danny's case to the U.S. Supreme Court, re: for what I did write about in my Reply #9773 above of Oct. 28, 2010 @ 11:01 AM of THE last day for which to file the Appeal to Washington, but that Gordon not reading it until AFTERward and saying so sorry to Reno for at least not putting in a skeleton appeal for which to fill in by detail in the Brief later.  So I congratulate Sven for this Appeal to use as evidence of the defense against him in the P.C.C. where they still do not acknowledge it as there as a Grievance yet to be elevated up to the level of a public Complaint. Re: Attorney David H. Bownes of Laconia the menace who said to me that "you ruin people's lives" by insisting that they operate by the truth in the law, him bucking to become a Federal judge to continue this corruption as by those illegal trips to Maine (18USC3232), - - those documents of appointments between the Districts being investigated by Danny too as not done properly for an acquittal or at least a new trial since pre-trial hearings are a PART of the trial, re: the 6th Amendment, but who I say to Bownes of not to continue the corruption of your father Hugh Bownes of the First Circuit.  Them so entrenched in their own crap and wanting the crap from inmates spilled out on the locals elsewhere you'd think that these other state inhabitants would say to those rotten apples here in N.H. to stop sh**ing on them!

Reno also with a case within the system of the B.O.P. of a guard there preventing his communication with the Boston Court for his Pro Se Brief and so the hearing in May not "complete" to maybe have the U.S. Supremes ORDER such BEFORE any acceptance of the Appeal until AFTER the Boston court gets the view on 1-8-17 from ALL parties! by holding a re-hearing.

Plus see http://www.concordmonitor.com/article/228297/carolers-shea-porter-protest#comment-164623 over at The Concord Monitor as I have found a Federal dispersing "agent" of $funds (un-emploment checks) being THE Commissioner of the N.H. Dept. of Employment Security by RSA Ch. 282-A:178, see: http://www.gencourt.state.nh.us/rsa/html/XXIII/282-A/282-A-178.htm = "282-A:178 Agreement Authorized. –
    I. The department of employment security, through its commissioner, is hereby authorized to enter into an agreement, effective April 3, 1975, with the secretary of labor of the United States to become an agent of the United States in order to carry out the provisions of Chapter 2 of Title II of the Trade Act of 1974, as amended (P.L. 93-618, as amended), and to perform such acts and do all those things necessary to fully carry out such agreement. "

Did the Commissioner back then in 1975 do so? as opted by subsequent Commissioners signing on to disperse these checks? Where is that/ those document attachments? Does the end justify the means? Yes - the Commissioner in effect says as he agreed to be the outflow of money from the inflow by taxes, but of course such answer is no,  since no recipient of their unemployment check is going to question its source, or will he or she?  Is there ANYbody collecting said unemployment checks who is willing to exchange such for a Money Order of the same $amount from me?  Then I can directly (as by their indirect) question of HOW obtained?  Were their U.S. Codes and Statutes at Large to collect the precious metals and vehicles from Ed Brown's residence in Plainfield for non-payment of a tax NEVER declared a debt ever approved by the State Legislature or General Court as required by 1-8-17 U.S. Constitution over to N.H. RSA Ch. 123:1? to covert same into the lawful money of account of the United State in which to make payment. No! We gave them a CONDITIONAL Consent back on June 14, 1883, but like the Adams case of the U.S. Supreme Court in 1943 says: an offer un-accepted is NOT Consent! The end does NOT justify the means, for procedural due process of law.  The Rule of Law!

So to what? Exchange my Money Order for said unemploment check out of some U.S. Fund to the Commissioner and Art. 8 instruct him to send it back! Back through the U.S. Fund to the source from where it was illegally and unlawfully taken! To what? Deposit to the Commissary Account of Ed in Marion, Illinois? and then let THAT be the evidence in his Petition for a Writ of Habeas Corpus? Yeah! Let's do it!  Me to the N.H. Office tomorrow to see who's around and offer them this deal.  :glasses1:

Yours truly, - - - - - - - - - Joe  /  Joseph S. Haas, P.O. Box 3842, Concord, N.H. 03302, Tel. 603: 848-6059, e-mail: JosephSHaas at hotmail dot com

Thank you littlehawk for prompting me to go on the "warpath"!  >:D

JosephSHaas

On a return to Wesley Snipes at GOOGLE I found another website for where to post: http://rttnews.com/content/EntertainmentNews.aspx?Id=1491068&Section=2

Maybe somebody reading here might investigate of what I wrote:

"Joseph S Haas3:18 pm
Judges deny "right"s all the time. Just look at the Ed Brown case here in New Hampshire. Did the Feds ever comply with the "shall" word in N.H. R.S.A. Chapter 123:1? No 1-8-17 U.S. Constitution means nothing to them and their U.S. Attorneys who violate their own U.S. Attorney Manual #664. Disgusting! Thoroughly dis-gusting! "

They might contact me to say: WHY are you talking about N.H. when W.S. is in Penna?  Because BOTH states are in a non-filing mode.  If W.S. with all his $ money can win it down there, then by equal rights the victims in #____ other states (like N.H. and Florida), can benefit from a release for wrongful incarceration too.

- - Joe

JosephSHaas

Who is this: Judge "William Terrell Hodges of Federal District Court" * in Florida, and WHY did W.S.  report to a B.O.P. in Pennsylvania?

* Re: http://www.nytimes.com/2008/04/25/business/25snipes.html

And WHO is this: "co-defendant..., Eddie Ray Kahn "? **

"Mr. Snipes was a member of American Rights Litigators***, an organization founded by Mr. Kahn. Prosecutors have described that organization and its successor company, Guiding Light of God Ministries, as illegal tax-evasion schemes.

Mr. Rosile, a certified public accountant, prepared some tax returns, including Mr. Snipes's, for the organization.

Judge Hodges sentenced Mr. Kahn to 10 years and Mr. Rosile to four and a half years.

Mr. Kahn, who represented himself throughout the trial and has consistently refused to recognize Judge Hodges's authority, was defiant to the end.

"For the record, your honor, I don't accept that," Mr. Kahn said.

The judge responded, "You may not accept it, Mr. Kahn, but you will serve it."

Mr. Rosile declined to comment after the sentencing. His lawyer, David Wilson, however, said the sentence was fair. "

** Eddie Ray Kahn http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eddie_Ray_Kahn

"News reports indicated that Kahn "has no legal training but insists on representing himself and has made several missteps and peculiar motions. For example, he sought to be immediately freed because the indictment lists his name in all capital letters, and he claimed U.S. attorneys have no jurisdiction because Florida supposedly was never ceded to the federal government".[7] These motions were denied.[8]"

Is this what Souter wrote about in his May 2010 Order in the Gonzalez case (so called)?

footnote #7 = http://www.thesnipestrial.com/kahn401.pdf of some 5-page document: entitled a DECLARATION of Jan./ 29 '08 in Case # 5:06-cr-22 for The Middle District of Florida, Ocala Division, with page 2 of 5 talking about some "contract" but WHERE are the details? Re: the "Contract" of "Consent"? There is non as the Feds are in a 1-8-17 non-filing mode to the statute that requires by the "shall" word of for the 40USC255 to 3112 "agent" to file NOT with the SofS as here in N.H., but the governor in Florida, see Larry Becraft's http://www.constitution.org/juris/fjur/1fj-ba.htm website.

cc: to: "Eddie Kahn is incarcerated at the La Tuna Federal Correctional Institution at Anthony, Texas...Douglas Rosile is incarcerated at the Federal Prison Camp at Pensacola, Florida."
Their exact addresses of:

__________________________    + __________________________________

Thus a copy of this and the other stuff already sent and to send to W.S. to him too at:   plus with a cc: over to Kathleen Kahn, c/o P.O. Box 969, Tavares, Florida 32778.

- - Joe

*** American Rights Litigators

****  Guiding Light of God Ministries

to update later...

JosephSHaas

Update:

*** American Rights Litigators, of: Mt. Plymouth, Florida, according to this flyer http://www.quatloos.com/EKADaytonOHSeminarFlyer101202.pdf thanks to: http://www.quatlosers.com/eddie_kahn.htm

For the details, see: http://www.bbb.org/central-florida/business-reviews/legal-clinics/american-rights-litigators-in-mt-dora-fl-34000471 =

"Business Contact and Profile
Name:    American Rights Litigators
Address:    2390 Old US Hwy 441
   Mt Dora, FL 32757
Principal:    Mr. Irwin Schiff, Principal
Customer Contact:    Mr. Irwin Schiff, Principal - (407) 578-1234
File Open Date:    October 2004

and:

Additional Locations and Phone Number
Additional Addresses
25525 State Rd 46 Ste 2
Mt Plymouth, FL  32776
Tel: (407) 578-1234 (goes to a FAX machine)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

**** Guiding Light of God Ministries
"above the Secret Garden Victorian costume shop"
#____ _____________ (Street)
"MOUNT DORA", Florida __________
Tel. ( ____) _____________
http://www.gainesville.com/article/20061026/LOCAL/210260326
page 2 of 5: "Milton Hargraves Baxley****, an attorney for Guiding Light of God Ministries."
page 3: "on five rural acres".

**** Milton Hargraves Baxley
page 4 of 5: "the former Gainesville lawyer who served as Guiding Light's attorney" (past tense)
October 26, 2006.
http://www.jaxdailyrecord.com/showstory.php?Story_id=49642 =
"Milton Hargraves Baxley II, 1929 N.W. 12th Terrace, Gainesville, disbarred for five years effective retroactively to Dec. 19, 2006, following a Feb. 18 court order. In August 2006, Baxley was convicted of two counts of indirect criminal contempt, interpreted by the federal court as a felony. He had been barred by the IRS in 2003 from representing clients before the IRS but continued to do so."

http://www.justice.gov/tax/txdv06747.htm ] "was sentenced to 18 months in prison and a $10,000 fine for committing contempt of court ".

http://de.lirio.us/find/gainesville-alachua-county-fl/attorneys/   = "Milton H Baxley Ii, 1929 Nw 12th Ter, Gainesville, FL 32609
(352) 375-1616"  (dis-connected)

Don't "they" know about Larry Becraft's website?  How can the war be won, if the battles in the various states are not done according to the plan!?

JosephSHaas

A. Eddie K. Kahn,
Reg. No. 18325-008
FCI LA TUNA
Federal Correctional Institution
P. O. Box 3000
Anthony, Texas 88021
915-791-9000

B.) Douglas P. Rosile,
Reg. No. 43347-018
FPC Pensacola
Federal Prison Camp