• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Main thread for Ed and Elaine Brown vs the evil IRS

Started by KBCraig, May 24, 2006, 06:51 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

JosephSHaas

Quote from: JosephSHaas on July 30, 2011, 06:49 AM NHFT
Quote from: WithoutAPaddle on July 29, 2011, 12:25 PM NHFT
. . . the Federal government . . . . "

Oh really. . . . Who are the militants****?  Those who do militate = use FORCE as evidence?

. . .  See posting on the word voluntaryism to follow. . .
JSH

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Voluntaryism

"Critics of the Liberty Dollar include Carl Watner, who publishes the voluntaryist newsletter The Voluntaryist,[36] "

"Voluntaryism and anarchism...
Many late 20th and early 21st Century voluntaryists based their thinking upon the ideas of Murray Rothbard and Robert LeFevre. Rothbard maintained, first, that every government "presumes to establish a compulsory monopoly of defense (police and courts) service over some geographical area. So that individual property owners who prefer to subscribe to another defense company within that area are not allowed to do so"; and, second, that every government obtains its income by stealing, euphemistically labeled "taxation." "All governments, however limited they may be otherwise, commit at least these two fundamental crimes against liberty and property." [2]" footnote #2 = Murray Rothbard (May 1973), Yes, Reason Magazine, pp. 19, 23–25

"Levellers...
Voluntaryism has a long tradition in the English-speaking world, at least as far back as the Leveller movement of mid-17th Century England. The Leveller spokesmen John Lilburne (?1614–1657) and Richard Overton (?1600–?1660s) who "clashed with the Presbyterian puritans, who wanted to preserve a state-church with coercive powers and to deny liberty of worship to the puritan sects."[3] The Levellers were nonconformist in religion and agitated for the separation of church and state. The church to their way of thinking was a voluntary associating of equals, and furnished a theoretical and practical model for the civil state. If it was proper for their church congregations to be based on consent, then it was proper to apply the same principle of consent to its secular counterpart. For example, the Leveller 'large' Petition of 1647 contained a proposal "that tythes and all other inforced maintenances, may be for ever abolished, and nothing in place thereof imposed, but that all Ministers may be payd only by those who voluntarily choose them, and contract with them for their labours."[3] One only need substitute "taxes" for "tythes" and "government officials" for "Ministers" to see how close the Levellers were to the idea of a voluntary state.

The Levellers also held tenaciously to the idea of self-proprietorship. As Richard Overton wrote: "No man hath power over my rights and liberties, and I over no mans [sic]." [3] They realized that it was impossible to assert one's private right of judgment in religious matters (what we would call today liberty of conscience) without upholding the same right for everyone else, even the unregenerate. The existence of a State church in England caused friction since the time of the Levellers because there were always those who opposed its religious doctrine or their forced contributions towards its support."

footnote #3 = G. E. Aylmer (ed.) (1975), The Levellers in the English Revolution, Ithaca: Cornell University Press, pp. 68, 80

"Educational voluntaryism

Voluntaryists also became involved in another controversy in England, from about the mid-1840s to the mid-1860s. In 1843, Parliament considered legislation which would require part-time compulsory attendance at school of those children working in factories. The effective control over these schools was to be placed in the hands of the established Church of England, and the schools were to be supported largely from funds raised out of local taxation. Nonconformists, mostly Baptists and Congregationalists, became alarmed. They had been under the ban of the law for more than a century. At one time or another they could not be married in their own churches, were compelled to pay church rates against their will, and had to teach their children underground for fear of arrest. They became known as voluntaryists because they consistently rejected all state aid and interference in education, just as they rejected the state in the religious sphere of their lives. Three of the most notable voluntaryists included the young Herbert Spencer (1820–1903), who published his first series of articles "The Proper Sphere of Government," beginning in 1842; Edward Baines, Jr., (1800–1890) editor and proprietor of the Leeds Mercury; and Edward Miall (1809–1881), Congregationalist minister, and founder-editor of The Nonconformist (1841), who wrote Views of the Voluntary Principle (1845).

The educational voluntaryists wanted free trade in education, just as they supported free trade in corn or cotton. Their concern for "liberty can scarcely be exaggerated." They believed that "government would employ education for its own ends" (teaching habits of obedience and indoctrination), and that government-controlled schools would ultimately teach children to rely on the State for all things. Baines, for example, noted that "[w]e cannot violate the principles of liberty in regard to education without furnishing at once a precedent and inducement to violate them in regard to other matters." Baines conceded that the then current system of education (both private and charitable) had deficiencies, but he argued that freedom should not be abridged on that account. Should freedom of the press be compromised because we have bad newspapers? "I maintain that Liberty is the chief cause of excellence; but it would cease to be Liberty if you proscribed everything inferior." [4] The Congregational Board of Education and the Baptist Voluntary Education Society are usually given pride of place among the Voluntaryists.[5]"

"Auberon Herbert

Although educational voluntaryism failed to stop the movement for compulsory schools in England, voluntaryism as a political creed was revived during the 1880s by another Englishman, Auberon Herbert (1838–1906). Herbert served a two-year term in the British House of Commons, but after meeting Herbert Spencer in 1874, decided not to run for re-election. He noted:[6]
"    As I read and thought over what he taught, a new window was opened in my mind. I lost my faith in the great machine; I saw that thinking and acting for others had always hindered not helped the real progress; that all forms of compulsion deadened the living forces in a nation; that every evil violently stamped out still persisted, almost always in a worse form, when driven out of sight, and festered under the surface. I no longer believed that the handful of us however well-intentioned we might be spending our nights in the House, could manufacture the life of a nation, could endow it out of hand with happiness, wisdom and prosperity, and clothe it in all the virtues.    "

Herbert wrote "State Education: A Help or Hindrance?" in 1880, and began using the word "voluntaryist" to label his advocacy of "voluntary" taxation. He began publishing his journal, The Free Life (Organ of Voluntary Taxation and the Voluntary State) in 1890. Herbert was not a pure voluntaryist because, although he held that it was possible for state revenues to be generated by offering competitive services on the free market, he continued to advocate a single monopolistic state for every given geographic territory, Some of his essays are titled "The Principles of Voluntaryism and Free Life" (1897), and "A Plea for Voluntaryism," (posthumously, 1908)."

"Usage in the U.S. . . .
There were at least two well-known Americans who espoused voluntaryist causes during the mid-19th century. Henry David Thoreau's (1817–1862) first brush with the law in his home state of Massachusetts came in 1838, when he turned twenty-one. The State demanded that he pay the one dollar ministerial tax, in support of a clergyman, "whose preaching my father attended but never I myself." [7] When Thoreau refused to pay the tax, it was probably paid by one of his aunts. In order to avoid the ministerial tax in the future, Thoreau had to sign an affidavit attesting he was not a member of the church.

Thoreau's overnight imprisonment for his failure to pay another municipal tax, the poll tax, to the town of Concord was recorded in his essay, "Resistance to Civil Government," first published in 1849. It is often referred to as "On the Duty of Civil Disobedience," because in it he concluded that government was dependent on the cooperation of its citizens. While he was not a thoroughly consistent voluntaryist, he did write that he wished never to "rely on the protection of the state," and that he refused to tender it his allegiance so long as it supported slavery. He distinguished himself from "those who call[ed] themselves no-government men": "I ask for, not at once no government, but at once a better government," but this has been interpreted as a gradualist, rather than minarchist, stance[8] given that he also opened his essay by stating his belief that "That government is best which governs not at all," a point which all voluntaryists heartily embrace.[7]"

"Probably the most consistent voluntaryist of that era was Charles Lane (1800–1870). He was friendly with Amos Bronson Alcott, Ralph Waldo Emerson, and Thoreau. Between January and June 1843 a series of nine letters he penned were published in such abolitionist's papers as The Liberator and The Herald of Freedom. The title under which they were published was "A Voluntary Political Government," and in them Lane described the state in terms of institutionalized violence and referred to its "club law, its mere brigand right of a strong arm, [supported] by guns and bayonets." He saw the coercive state on par with "forced" Christianity."

"The Voluntaryist newsletter, which began publication in late 1982, is one of the longest-lived libertarian publications in the world. Edited and published by Carl Watner since 1986, the most significant articles from the first 100 issues were anthologized in book-length form and published as Carl Watner, ed (1999). I Must Speak Out: The Best of The Voluntaryist, 1982–1999. San Francisco: Fox & Wilkes.. Another voluntaryist anthology made a case for non-voting: Carl Watner with Wendy McElroy, ed. (2001), Dissenting Electorate: Those Who Refuse to Vote and the Legitimacy of Their Opposition, Jefferson: McFarland and Company. The masthead of The Voluntaryist, perhaps, best epitomizes the voluntaryist outlook: "If one takes care of the means, the end will take care of itself." This statement penned by Mahatma Gandhi urges that the world can only be changed one person at a time, and then, only if that person wills it, making it appealing to many voluntaryists. The only thing that the individual can do, voluntaryists hold, "is present society with 'one improved unit'." Albert Jay Nock expressed this point as follows: "[A]ges of experience testify that the only way society can be improved is by the individualist method ..., that is, the method of each 'one' doing his very best to improve 'one.'" Voluntaryists believe that this is the quiet, peaceful, patient way of changing society because it concentrates on bettering the character of men and women as individuals. The voluntaryist hope is that as the individual units change, the improvement of society will take care of itself. In other words, "if one take care of the means, the end will take care of itself." [10]"

DonnaVanMeter

Quote from: DadaOrwell on July 29, 2011, 11:53 AM NHFT
Donna if you're here could you post a layman's explanation of what Reno is doing with that message above.....  what's he doing and what's his beef in a nutshell?

sent 07/31/11       1115

i was made aware that there was a request to put my writ of cert. at the supreme court into simple terms; so, here it is...

the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA is country all its own; thats why it has its own constitution. it is also a small piece of land located on what is called Washington D.C. now every law that is broken on D.C. is a federal crime and they spend time in federal prisons since it is not a state.

got that?

now, every state is also like its own country as well; which is why it has its own constitution as well. if you never heard of that, look up your own state's constitution, you will find it easily enough. every law broken by a person there is mostly a state or city prison sentence; i am keeping this very simple and far from technical...

just like the united states and Russia are different countries and would never allow either one to just show up and try to run things on the other's soil, every state here in the US is towards the UNITED STATES. that is why the US Constitution has a written law in it that requires the state ALLOW them WITH PERMISSION ONLY to run certain parts of government power on the State's soil.

in my case (and others), the government did not follow the constitution's laws (the government's own laws) to operate a court house in/on the land's of New Hampshire. Hence everything done there is illegal. therefore, i am being held in violation of both state laws and  the federal government's's laws...

i hope this helps you to understand. your government is not who they say they are...

cirino gonzalez
aka Reno

JosephSHaas

Quote from: DonnaVanMeter on July 31, 2011, 07:01 PM NHFT
Quote from: DadaOrwell on July 29, 2011, 11:53 AM NHFT
...post a layman's explanation of what Reno is doing . . . what's his beef in a nutshell?
sent 07/31/11       1115
...a request to put my writ of cert. at the supreme court into simple terms; so, here it is...
. . . the US Constitution has a written law* in it that requires the state ALLOW them WITH PERMISSION ONLY to run certain parts of government power on the State's soil. . .  your government is not who they say they are...
cirino gonzalez    aka Reno

* That law is Article VI, Section 2 of the U. S. Constitution that has the phrase "made in Pursuance thereof" with the letter "c" that is a noun of "A carrying out or putting into effect." NOT "pursuant to" as the word pursuant is an adjective meaning: "In accordance with." And accord being an agreement, concord or covenant defined as a contract = an enforceable agreement = to compel obedience, to impose = to establish or apply as compulsory, levy...by authority, from the Latin word impomere of to put on. 

So what TYPE of an agreement do us Article 12 inhabitants and Article 30 citizens (Parts 1 + 2, N.H. Constitution) have with the Feds of "Uncle Sam"? Answer: a CONDITIONAL Agreement.  And that by the Adams case of 1943 at the U.S. Supreme Court, an OFFER of acceptance is NOT an agreement UNTIL accepted.  Did the Feds ever accept our terms? No.  There has been no filing by the 40USC255 to 3112 head of agency with Bill Gardner, our N.H. Secretary of State by N.H. R.S.A. Chapter 123:1 and that UNTIL that is done there is no heart-to-heart is the definition of an accord nor is their the same mind of from the Latin word concors for the word concord.

So when people spout off about the "Supremacy clause" they are wrong! Re: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tenth_Amendment_to_the_United_States_Constitution of: "State legislative actions in protest of federal actions - - Several states have introduced various resolutions and legislation in protest to federal actions.[7] Despite this, the Supreme Court has explicitly rejected the idea that the states can nullify federal law. In Cooper v. Aaron (1958), the Supreme Court of the United States held that federal law prevails over state law due to the operation of the Supremacy Clause, and that federal law "can neither be nullified openly and directly by state legislators or state executive or judicial officers nor nullified indirectly by them through evasive schemes . . . ." Thus, state laws purporting to nullify federal statutes or to exempt states and their citizens from federal statutes have only symbolic impact." BUT this applies only to those states that had never given Uncle Sam such conditions, like for Missouri of "The Show Me" state but that did NOT ask Uncle Sam to show them his cards, or where the conditions have been met.  A "clause" is a group of words, so do these words in the U.S. Constitution establish the supremacy of the laws of Congress? Yes or No?, answer this question truthfully and you will see the light. _______ The answer is: no.  The key word is NOT pursuant, but Pursuance, of the letter c NOT a t. Get it? In N.H. the U.S. Codes can have or take "effect" in our state only AFTER the filing.  The Feds are in a non-filing mode. In Florida there's the filing requirement too, but with a different branch of government: to the chief executive being the governor who has not a filing there either. Beyond the mere word effect, to that of "in effect" of: actually, virtually or in operation; leading to "take effect" = to become operative = exerting influence or force.  So when one does the latter they are the militants, from the word militate of "To have force as evidence."  So one operative against the other in court, right? The word influence = "A person or thing exerting such power". So when I attended Ed's place on June 20th, 2007 as an "influence" of from the Latin word: influere of "to flow in" with information, to getting the signatures on the petition by citing the power in 123:1 was I "indirectly or intangibly" affecting a person or course of events?  Of course.  So why wasn't I called to the witness stand when Kinsela asked Reno if he did ANYthing peaceful to try to resolve this? Although he did not DIRECTly do such, by his signing that I presented to the governor the next day @ 4:29 p.m. he did so IN-directly, but that his own attorney Bownes objected to! getting over to that side-bar with Singal of saying to establish a base upon which to present the document copy, leading to me with the original. So there you have both the intangible AND tangible evidence of the "Real" rather than the copy, of the former was tried by Sven, but not of the latter to me, and so my "Point of Order" DURING trial, but with the R.I. judge having LIED that it was done AFTER the trial, of the trial being ALL of the proceedings BEFORE the jury verdict is read in the courtroom.  The simple assault upon me by the Deputy U.S. Marshals who I sued their bosses of Monier and DiMartino under the doctrine of: "Respondeat Superior" in Merrimack County Superior Court was illegally Removed as I gave no 28 USC 636(c)(1) "consent" in this civil case, and so that Judge ought to be impeached!

Yours truly, Joe Haas

Dave Ridley

NH liberty update:  Elaine Brown supporter Reno Gonzalez's appeal has just appeared on the U.S. Supreme Court website.  Gonzalez was sentenced to eight years in jail for his role in defending the elderly woman and her husband against Federal marshals during a standoff near Lebanon, NH.

From Reno's dad Jose: 

>> Hola y'all,
Cirino 'Reno' Gonzalez has a "Docket Number" of 11-5260, which may be entered into the search window of the Supreme Court website

http://www.supremecourt.gov/docket/docket.aspx

Once the Docket is identified, you will see the ONE filing they have 'allowed' us to enter
Please, let me know if I can be of any more help.
Of course, the Supreme Court may opt to refuse to review Cirino's appeal (happens often & we expect this) but we must be ready to make a LOT of noise to insure that they review)  >>

Also see his girlfriend Donna's message
http://nhunderground.com/forum/index.php?topic=3868.msg337522#msg337522

JosephSHaas

The G&C meets today at The "Grand Ballroom" at The Mount Washington Hotel in Bretton Woods, N.H. @ 10:00 a.m.

Re: http://admin.state.nh.us/comm/g&cdir_omni%20mount%20washington%20resort.htm

over to: http://www.omnihotels.com/FindAHotel/BrettonWoodsMountWashington.aspx

The plaque on the wall (probably) reads:

We, The Executive Council and Governor* care not about our Article 12 and 30 citizens. (* under an Art. 41 responsibility to Art. 51 execute the laws, including RSA Ch. 123:1 from 1-8-17 of the U.S. Constitution.)

Let "Uncle Sam" take them to warehouse in the dungeons of America and "call" them F.C.I.'s with no courses with classes in to "correct".

We could not care less about their condition.  Our mission is to enjoy the luxuries we have in the Granite State of New Hampshire.

Our motto is "Live Free THEN Die." To hell with Parts 1 & 2 of the New Hampshire Constitution, we have instructed our Secretary of State to attend to OUR needs, and so ORDERED him NOT to put in his full job description into his Annual Report to us.

The check and balances to have us impeached? by Article 40 + 63.  No way. We call the Reps wimps and laugh in their faces. (;-)

JosephSHaas

RE: http://adask.wordpress.com/2011/05/15/am-i-about-to-be-a-domestic-terrorist/#comment-4207

Joseph S Haas

August 12, 2011 at 9:48 AM
Your comment is awaiting moderation.

Peggy Poor of "The Upright Ostrich" back in the 1980s, R.I.P. of she was the publisher of this quarterly newspaper I think it was, of me a subscriber back then, took her advice to write for my FBI file too of I remember it mostly made up something like inquiries to various Federal agencies over the years of some like index of when you write in they record you to see if there's some pattern for them to investigate. Since then the only F.B.I. agent I remember meeting in person where he introduced himself was Phil Christiano out of the Boston branch here in New Hampshire on the Ed Brown anti-IRS case of me telling him to tell his bosses in Washington to take a long walk off a short cliff or whatever as they are a bunch of goons! of when I said that I "think" that maybe sometime in the future I might put a "Citizen's" arrest upon 1st Circuit Judge Jeffrey R. Howard on the 4th floor of the Rudman Block in Concord, N.H. for cutting those checks to the thieving attorneys going over to Portland, Maine in violation of the 6th Amendment as pre-trials are a part of the trial and as on the witness list I resented having to pay for extra mileage costs to attend OUTside the District of N.H. to that of Maine. An A.G. investigator (to where Howard used to be our Attorney General), Paul Broder, when contacted for a check-and-balance protection of my rights as by Article 12 of the N.H. Constitution said that their U.S. Codes can control over us inhabitants (and Article 30, Part 2 Citizens) because we supposedly live in the First "District". Since then he called my cell phone to apologize, but that the end justifies the means to these Federal Marshals too and so off to the FCI's my friends go to be warehoused. Of next to new Federal Rep., former Mayor of Manchester, N.H. Frank Guinta who I met with in person back in June at The Rochester Job Fair that he will look into it and get back to me by the end of July. Of me still waiting for a reply of why my tax money from work through my employer to Uncle Sam goes to these teachers in the U.S. Dept. of Education who do not teach, as there are no courses with classes in "correction" on this subject matter that a tax is NOT a debt in the F.C.I.'s of America, of the Federal "Correctional" Institutes. Like where be the civil process for determining the tax a debt first? Then the Writ of Elegit process to offer up to half the apples of the tree and NOT this repeat of "He has" #10 of 18 in our Declaration of Independence to send more swarms of officers to eat out our substance! To not only take the apples but the tree and land plus building for the entire real estate, and nail a KEEP OUT sign on the R.O.W. leading to the land saying that "they" of the Feds now "own" when it be merely a seizure of an attempt at to TRY to forfeit but only after the Abatement process is concluded that gets to an Art. 20 N.H. Trial by Jury finally! in these real estate cases on-going with my POA from Ed & Elaine Brown, of Frank saying he's for jobs, then why put Dr. Elaine Brown out of business? If she owed the money, then a Receiver could have been stationed in her office to collect their cut of up to half from each patient in to there to the #__ dental hygienists she had on her payroll of now out of their jobs. My tax money going to feed and warehouse to produce excrement donations into the local sewage lagoon! This crap has got to stop! Literally. So back to The F.B.I. of the word "Investigate" of them just as worthless as the N.H. A.G. "Investigator" too. They only investigate to the point of being an irritation like a horse fly. To swat 'em dead. The horse flies that is. (;-) As for the FBI goons who KNOW that these travels are against 18USC3232 also but never report these judges to the Federal Reps to have them impeached as thieves, then I call these FBI goons thieves in the 2nd degree. And my tax-payer money goes to pay for this crap too!? Totally disgusting!

JosephSHaas

Quote from: JosephSHaas on August 12, 2011, 09:53 AM NHFT
RE: http://adask.wordpress.com/2011/05/15/am-i-about-to-be-a-domestic-terrorist/#comment-4207

. . . .

Here's what started this today:

"
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2011 01:04:17 +0000
To: josephshaas at hotmail dot com
Subject: [New comment] Am I About To Be Labeled a "Domestic Terrorist"?

New comment on Adask's law

The Village Idiot commented on Am I About To Be Labeled a "Domestic Terrorist"?.

in response to a comment by Adask:

Speaking of being on the "plutocracy's terrorist list," I sometimes wonder what would happen if I made a FOIA request to the FBI for my file and the FBI reported that there was no such file. I've spent 28 years trying to needle the gov-co, and what if I'd never attracted enough attention to even [...]

I think you should file a request, I did a while back... And have never laughed so hard in my life. I'm convinced that the FBI (at least in the '80s) couldn't find their @$$ with both hands.

Reply    See all comments in this post

Express yourself. Start a blog.
Want less email?

Change your email settings at Manage Subscriptions.
Trouble clicking?

Copy and paste this URL into your browser:
http://adask.wordpress.com/2011/05/15/am-i-about-to-be-a-domestic-terrorist#comment-4196
Thanks for flying with WordPress.com "

JosephSHaas

"IRS & Title 18 don't mix.
E&E: Here's some info from Henry's friend Harvey in MAss.:
"From: josephshaas at hotmail.com
To: [ Harvey ]
Subject: (IRS) RE: ILS Announces Major Breakthrough On TITLE 18's Validity !
Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2011 12:49:23 -0400

Thanks Harvey. Of sending to Ed & Elaine by Corrlinks now. -- Joe

Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2011 12:29:55 -0400
Subject: ILS Announces Major Breakthrough On TITLE 18's Validity !
To: [ Harvey ]

Also brought to light on Talkshoe's AIB Radio by Rod Class
and, now, purported confirmation of the current Title 18's validity !

However, not vetted ...and upon further research, it looks like this press release was from 2007. We're not sure what the current status of their claims is...press release was written 7.21.10...original PDF attached...

Address in original release:
ILS Services, Inc.
Austin Centre #1860                       
701 Brazos, Suite 500                       
Austin, Texas 78701                                     
(512) 334-6144/329-646
PRISON LINE:  (512) 899-3300
Fax:  (512) 402-8425
Email:  ilsservicesinc at yahoo.com

Alternate address found, and may be more current
than the one above...but, may not even be the same company !

ILS Services
South Mopac Expressway
Austin, TX 78749
(512) 334-6144

August 5, 2008 - AUSTIN, TEXAS

ILS ANNOUNCES MAJOR BREAKTHROUGH ON TITLE 18

ILS Services, Inc., a leading legal research firm headquartered in Austin, Texas, announced that it has been advised that the first person has been released challenging the validity of Title 18.

ILS was advised that a win was issued in West Virginia for one prisoner.

Further research by ILS has also uncovered another significant error in the criminal code.  The federal Title 18 criminal code was codified in 1909, again in 1940, and again in 1948.  In 1909 and 1940 the jurisdictional section for federal courts only authorized prosecution under Title 18 crimes, not under drug crimes or IRS crimes.  The 1940 statute, 18 USC § 546, we never repealed or amended.  That statute, which is still valid, only authorized prosecution for 1909 Title 18 crimes, [and] nothing for Title 21 or Title 26. Furthermore, under the Fair Warning Doctrine, to prosecute someone under a prior statute, a person must be given warning under that statute. 

Therefore, no possible prosecution exists under Title 21, Title 26, or under any Title 18 charge other than those listed in the 1909 act, but prior notice is required.   

ILS intends to reopen cases by raising the additional error, which would deprive the court of jurisdiction over any criminal case.

Should you have any questions regarding your case please feel free to call us."

cc: Danny and Reno too. - - Joe "

JosephSHaas

Here's a copy and paste:

"Thanks Bill, cc: Jose, Donna, Keith, David and Bernie.

Here's what I did just post over there:

"
Joseph S Haas Hey! With all those Camelbaks http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CamelBak under G. for Meals on page 10 here, did they also have a local Piss Permit from Gordon Gillins, the Plainfield Police Chief?, or did he give them a waiver to deviate from Article 12 protection too? Protection of the Environment provided by some special "Uncle Sam" diapers? (;-) Does a Bear shit in the woods? Do Uncle Sam boys urinate on private soil? Is this IN the Official Report? of how many leaks? To send to wikileaks? (;-) I think the N.H. Environmental Dept. ought to investigation this pollution on private soil. To charge the 40USC255 to 3112 head of agency with improper contact with "state and local law enforcement" when the end does NOT justify the means. It's called procedural "due process" of law: The Rule of Law! That agent was supposed to first file his paperwork with the N.H. Secretary of State according to N.H. RSA Chapter 123:1 and 1-8-17 of the U.S. Constitution the official commanders supposedly took an oath to honor for their employees Upon their retirement, to report to the Pension Board that they NOT be entitled to such pay, but to a dis-honorable dis-charge. Where was the governor to enforce this statute? by his Article 51 job description for which he is supposed to be Art. 41 responsible but that the goons he appointed to the RSA Ch. 541-B:1-23 State the Board of Claims let him off the hook: they said in effect that he can act like the Pamela Smart mastermind of her in the overt and him in the covert of this not error but a purposeful omission since it was not him who did the property damage to the place that he could have prevented and thus a part of the "Protection Racket" as the Trust did pay the local property taxes but had these "other laws" of Congress never "Consent"ed to control over them! This Federal crap and pissing has got to stop. Some #2 there with T.P. too? Who's in charge of "Clean-Up"? Did they bury it, in a "cover-up" operation? (;-)
CamelBak - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
en.wikipedia.org
CamelBak Products, LLC is an outdoors equipment company known primarily for its ...See More
a few seconds ago · ·
Write a comment...
"

To relay over to the NHUnderground.

Plus check out 6d. "Warning shots are not permitted outside of the prison context."

So the bullets that flew by Danny were meant to kill him !? as he ran AWAY from them!?

How's his lawsuit for use of excessive force coming along?

- - Joe
Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2011 12:48:10 -0700
To: FreeBrownSupporters at groups.facebook.com
Subject: [Freedom For the 3 Brown Supporters] Interesting read how the FEDS were ready to Waco...

Bill Riley posted in Freedom For the 3 Brown Supporters.
Interesting read how the FEDS were ready to...   
Bill Riley   3:48pm Sep 2
Interesting read how the FEDS were ready to Waco the Browns. http://www.facebook.com/l/iAQBQ-fiaAQB4Q6ylDP34NHWCvZ0mb9abEbo0eschs9jdLQ/www.scribd.com/doc/60243851/Federal-Gov-t-CompleteTactical-Operation-Plan-for-the-Assault-of-Ed-and-Elaine-Brown
   Federal Gov't CompleteTactical Operation Plan for the Assault of Ed and Elaine Brown
www.scribd.com
Here is the official document that shows the complete extent that the Federal Government was plannin

View Post on Facebook · Edit Email Settings · Reply to this email to add a comment."

- - Joe

JosephSHaas

I see Danny and Reno at pages 29 + 30, over at: http://info.publicintelligence.net/BOP-CTU-2.pdf but where is Ed & Elaine, plus Jason? no info because of no redemption or liens?

DonnaVanMeter

Via Cirino's father Jose Gonzalez
Cirino just called to report that he received a letter from the Supreme Court of the USA, in which he was very briefly informed that his Petition for the Writ of Certiorari is denied.

JosephSHaas

"

Date: 10/16/2011 10:20:53 AM

Subject: Law books removed

As of this date October all law books
at marion prison have been removed.

The only law library we have available
is a Uniform Commercial Code based on
the law that all the UNITED STATES CORP,
courts operate under since 1964.

The end of all lawful law in America has
been usurped by the international cartels
that control the infrastrusture of all the
worlds economy. The C.E.G.,(Criminal
Element in Government), are escalating their
agenda in spite of continuous public exposure.

We as a nation are now in clear and present
danger from the very people we have put
into office to protect these very tenants of the
law and principles of a great nation.

"THE ENEMY IS IN OUR CAMP".

In truth.
Edward Lewis, Family Brown
End...end "
"

JosephSHaas

Quote from: JosephSHaas on October 16, 2011, 11:05 AM NHFT
"
"

"Ed, I've just posted this over at The NH Underground:

http://nhunderground.com/forum/index.php?topic=3868.9900

as Reply #9908 on: Today at 12:05 PM

Maybe somebody will look into this and DO something about it.

Like that old TV commercial used to say:

"A mind is a terrible thing to waste" (re: drugs, now applied to these Federal druggies.)

Joe

P.S. There's some case-law that requires all prisons to carry some basic sets of law books. To find out what that is, as I gave to Peter Hendley of then Plymouth, N.H. in his Grafton County Superior Court case back in the early 1990s when they threw him in jail for contempt for hugging his child at a Holderness Video Store when his ex-wife and son approached from behind in a "sneak" attack to get his immediate re-action of Ed Kelly the judge said that he was supposed to raise his hands and read the riot act to his offspring to spring back away from him."