• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Main thread for Ed and Elaine Brown vs the evil IRS

Started by KBCraig, May 24, 2006, 06:51 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

JosephSHaas

Quote from: JosephSHaas on November 17, 2011, 07:56 AM NHFT
. . .
To: kcantrell at somersworth.com
CC: david at binnie2010.com
Subject: RE: [Hodes, the Jew?] (thanks) Report of crime. (RSA Ch. 633:1)
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2010 09:05:56 -0400

Karen: Progress Report Requested. . . . "
"Somersworth Police Department
12 Lilac Lane
Somersworth, New Hampshire 03878
Dean W. Crombie, Chief of Police
Business (603) 692-3131

To: Joseph S. Haas
From: David B Kretschmar, Captain, Somersworth Police Department
RE: E-Mail Dated 6/29/10
Date: July 15th, 2010

Dear Mr. Haas,

--I am in receipt of your e-mail that was sent to Karen Cantrell of the Somersworth Police Department on June 29th, 2010, which includes an original email that was sent on May 28, 2010.

--As I look at your complaints the one that I will address as it affects the Somersworth Police Department is your charge of Kidnapping in violation of N.H. R.S.A. 633:1 against agents of the United States Marshall's office as it pertains to transporting federal witnesses/defendants across state lines. (New Hampshire/Maine)

--In that vein, it is our opinion that federal agents, acting under the color of law, * transporting federal witnesses/defendants, whether in state or across state borders, are in no way violating N.H. R.S.A. 633:1, Kidnapping.

--In addition, understand that the Somersworth Police Department and the United States Marshall's office of New Hampshire enjoy a close working relationship and as a rule we are well aware of when they are operating within our jurisdiction.

Sincerely, David B Kretschmar, Captain, Somersworth Police Department

Cc: Dean Crombie, Chief of Police".
1.) http://legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/Color+of+Law = "color of law n. the appearance of an act being performed based upon legal right or enforcement of statute, when in reality no such right exists. An outstanding example is found in the civil rights acts which penalize law enforcement officers for violating civil rights by making arrests "under color of law".

2.) http://www.gencourt.state.nh.us/ols/nhlegislativelsrlisting.pdf

page 52: "2012-H-2720-R HB relative to crimes against an inhabitant under color of law.
Sponsors: (Prime) Christiansen, Lars - Hills 27"
& "2012-H-2721-R HB relative to official oppression and certain constitutional rights.

JosephSHaas

Update: Somersworth Reps

I did talk with one of the other three of the five Reps. about an hour ago and he said that he was in a rush to the Public Hearing of The CDBG/ Community Development Block Grant* (Federal money) for some Y.M.C.A. Project at 8:30 a.m. and then The County Commissioner's Meeting http://www.co.strafford.nh.us/commisioners_home.aspx (I see they have a new member Catherine Cheney) , and asked that he please read what I did send by e-mail of the bottom line being of to please Article 32 Petition for Ed Brown (who was at the Dover Jail) to The House Grievance Committee by a House Rule 36 endorsement with signature and district # for the damages in having his 2005 civil case filing fee against Uncle Sam stolen and/or impeach Gov. Lynch for this Somersworth-Berwick Bridge fiasco, of Capt. Kretschmar's letter of this "under color of law" wrong that has got to be righted. Lynch not doing his Article 51 duty of BOTH for the sword AND the shield!! Mr. Rep. in Concord this afternoon at a 1:00 p.m. meeting he told me about of the topic and place, of mine there at 2:00 p.m. that I did invite him to, and so MIGHT see him at maybe 2:30 p.m. but wondering just what, if anything, he's read so far, having never gotten anything from him nor the other two of five Reps. (of the first two of an e-mail and voice mail.)

* http://portal.hud.gov/hudportal/HUD?src=/program_offices/comm_planning/communitydevelopment/programs "The Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) program is a flexible program that provides communities with resources to address a wide range of unique community development needs. Beginning in 1974, the CDBG program is one of the longest continuously run programs at HUD. The CDBG program provides annual grants on a formula basis to 1209 general units of local government and States."

Therefore their local and County hands open to "Uncle Sam's" hand-outs from H.U.D. = Housing & Urban Development, but what about Uncle Sam's other hand? of with the sword! against our Rural Article 12 inhabitants! If I had known about this before, I could have spoken about this there, but because of a lack of communication from them, then this silence of my voice, but not my fingers do the typing here, of I can see WHY they did NOT want to reply to me BEFOREhand of not wanting to piss off** Uncle Sam that reminds me of that saying by Sam Adams: " If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom — go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen!" http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Samuel_Adams

** http://www.thefreedictionary.com/piss+off = "To make or become angry." and "piss off
vb (adverb) Slang 1. (tr; often passive) to annoy, irritate, or disappoint: re: dis-appoint, as in WHEN was Uncle Sam ever appointed*** to do business with us here in New Hampshire?

*** appoint = "To fix or set by authority."****

**** authority = "1.The right and power to command, enforce laws, exact obedience, determine, influence, or judge" and "4.a An ACCEPTed source of expert information." (emphasis ADDed, as like in U.S. Attorney Manual 664 with the 1943 Adams case of that a CONDITIONAL "Consent" by 1-8-17 U.S. un-accept-ed is NOT Consent! N.H. R..S.A. Chapter 123:1 )

JSH

JosephSHaas

Thanks _______.

http://www.nationaljournal.com/reporters/bio/138

"
Questions? Call us at 800-207-8001
Margot Sanger-Katz
Health Care Correspondent
msangerkatz at nationaljournal dot com

Margot Sanger-Katz is the health care correspondent for National Journal. Previously, she spent two years as an editor at the Yale Alumni Magazine, writing about issues as diverse as mouse genetics and dinosaur digs. Margot was the health care reporter at the Concord Monitor, and an editor at Legal Affairs magazine. At the Monitor, she covered medicine and health care policy and the John McCain campaign during the 2008 presidential election. She has completed fellowships in health care policy and reporting, including the Knight Science Journalism Fellowship's Medical Evidence Boot Camp. Margot grew up in New York and is dreading Washington's notoriously hot summers."

The "health care reporter at the CONCORD MONITOR"!? I never knew that. Onto like the mouse and the elephant!? What about the David v.s. Goliath? or in other words: Ed Brown v.s. the evil I.R.S. empire?

Joe

cc: _________________ to relay for others over at The N.H.U. Thanks again. "

JosephSHaas

Quote from: JosephSHaas on November 18, 2011, 08:05 AM NHFT

I did talk with one of the other three of the five Reps. about an hour ago . . .

. . . and this reply is from one of the OTHER Reps:

To: josephshaasjr at hotmail.com
Subject: RE: [ Federal hand-outs] RE: (Kirsten Schultz) RE: 664
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2011 17:54:17 +0000

Dear Mr. Haas

From the material you have sent, I conclude that your issues basically revolve around Edward and Elaine Brown's treatment with respect to their refusal to pay federal income taxes and their subsequent arrest, conviction and sentencing.

I do not agree with any of the theories on which the Brown's relied to justify their actions.  They were scofflaws.  I believe that they were treated with extreme restraint by all of the forces that took them into custody.  We taxpayers paid a very high price to take them into custody bloodlessly when there was no reason to believe the Brown's would have shown similar restraint.

Similarly, I believe the City of Somersworth and the State of New Hampshire dealt with this case correctly and responsibly.

As a member of the General Court, I will not participate in any action to impeach anyone or to process a Redress of Grievance petition.

As a resident of Somersworth, I will not participate in processing any charges against the City or its officers.

I would appreciate not receiving any further communications from you in this matter.

Very truly,

JosephSHaas

Quote from: JosephSHaas on November 19, 2011, 07:48 AM NHFT
Quote from: JosephSHaas on November 18, 2011, 08:05 AM NHFT

I did talk with one of the other three of the five Reps. about an hour ago . . .

. . . and this reply is from one of the OTHER Reps: . . . .
And my rebuttal:

To: Somersworth State Rep. #___ of 5
Subject: (rebuttal) RE: [ Federal hand-outs] RE: (Kirsten Schultz) RE: 664
Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2011 08:06:03 -0500

Thank you, even though I did not like what you have to say.  Here's a copy and paste reply for you:

"Reno The O.W.S. "demand" would be for a "Living Wage". That's a modern-day term showing that we of the working class are living worse than the serfs of old on the fiefdom, or like a slave on the plantation. In  the old days it was a standard of something like 25% of your income ought to go to housing, as in rent or mortgage plus all of the utilities including gas, water + sewer, electric, garbage removal, snow plowing, maintenance: repairs and improvements, etc. - - - -  Now-a-days here's the example that the local Channel 7 TV station aired last night on the 11:00 p.m. news from Boston, after deducting all the zeros for the nation down to the family unit, that spends $38,000 a year on a $25,000/yr. income, needing to borrow $13,000 toward their $150,000 debt, but only with a cut-back of $380. - - - - Thank you to Barbara for this info on the infiltrators in N.Y.C. but I don't see how of when the demand is placed that "they" can take control. After yesterday's fiasco at The N.H. State Ballot Law Commission (BLC) where at least the Chairman SAID that he's familiar with RSA Ch. 21:2 for the common use of words in the dictionary, but when I asked the Chief Assistant Secretary of State Karen Ladd of what dictionary she used that is on her desk, she SAID that she could not answer of whether Webster's, American Heritage, etc. but that in her mind as a THOUGHT that the checks and notes tendered by the Presidential Candidates for the Primary in January were PAYment "at the TIME" of filing, even though they were TO BE paid by the appropriate PRIVATE bank in the FUTURE tense since they were either these orders to pay, or promises to pay. And in what quality of coin?, as Retired State Rep. Dick Marple has yet to get his $100/yr. Article 15 compensation in the "lawful money" defined by N.H. Law in Ch. 28, Laws of 1794 to be gold and silver coin, as we never consented to the Coinage Act of 1965.  But that the rest of the BLC went with this "thought" over what is factual. So before any demands, to put in place to agree in writing beforehand of what dictionary BOTH sides are to use of the employer-employee in the PRIVATE sector, that since the PUBLIC sector REFUSEs to go by what is prescribed by law in dealings with others of us on the sidelines having to have these people as our future public servants and they could not care less from the start, then to make it our personal business that when the rules are violated and in N.H. of over $1500 in dispute to get that trial by jury of our peers! -- Joe P.S. All government offices SHALL be kept and had in accordance with Section 20 of The Coinage Act of 1792.  So when I never got the coin per the witness check in your case as endorsed over to me by Keith, I took U.S. Marshal Stephen Robert Monier of Goffstown to the Goffstown District Court, and that judge allowed the Assistant U.S. Attorney to Remove and Dismiss the $300+ action in Federal court even in violation of 28USC636(c)(1) that required my "consent"!  This was theft by the judge and who I've asked to be impeached! So when that Somersworth Rep.writes that Ed & Elaine were "scofflaws" in contempt of what law? of thus back to the original claim of Ed: "Show Me the Law" that makes me liable, not some chart of those who ARE liable to pay according to that $amount of thus x%. Ed & Elaine did no "action" in 2007 but a re-action.  Their action was in 2005 by that civil case against these Uncle Sam agents but which case was stolen by this 636 crap too.  And so for the Rep. to write that my "issues basically revolve around Edward and Elaine Brown's treatment", he limits that treatment to the kindness of "restraint" used by Monier in a "bloodless" capture costing us taxpayers much, and so because the core of Ed & Elaine's "theories" he called them be rotten, then ANY means to put these rotten apples into a Warehouse to put the pressure on them to squeeze out whatever life there is left to the local sewer lagoon is FINE with him, as in the phrase of: the end justifies the means, but that is pure bullshit! A violation of procedural due process of law, The Rule of Law, as Ed & Elaine are supposed to be Article 18 re-habilitated in a course with #x number of classes in the subject matter for which they were arrested in this F.C.I. Federal "Correctional" Institution, to learn WHY these U.S. Codes that were never "Consent"ed to here in N.H. shall grant local, county, state and Federal agents to deviate from the law and be under this "under color of law" B.S. and so this Rep. REFUSEs to have the check-and-balancer of the Governor under Article 40 impeached for his REFUSAL to be the Art. 51 shield, of in effect changing the AND word to an OR and saying that we taxpayers have got to pay for restraint by a lessor sword. Copy of e-mail from him to follow. cc: Ed & Elaine, plus Danny, also to Keith for Jason, and the others out here of your father and Donna, plus David: Elaine's son, and Bill, Dan's brother in N.Y. AND this Rep. who "would appreciate not receiving any further communications from" me, other than what I say of this rebuttal, and any subsequent rebuttals IF he should choose to enlighten us with what he has learned here, or remain in the darkness, of as I say, of like a brown-noser to Uncle Sam with his nose up his ass saying that all results of what we feed Uncle Sam even when it be a CONDITIONAL Consent on the menu, that his feeding off us like a leech or parasite and is processed through him of his shit smells like manna and who eagerly awaits to eat it, but in the meantime pays to feed the captives of Uncle Sam to produce excrement to the locals first, preferring that they smell from afar and then as like the King's taste tester, telling them in effect to: Eat Shit!"

Joe Haas

"Message successfully sent." to Cirino Gonzalez."

JosephSHaas

RE: http://www.concordmonitor.com/article/293565/state-panel-repudiate-feds-funds

and: http://www.concordmonitor.com/article/293565/state-panel-repudiate-feds-funds#comment-211465

of:
"
"Uncle Sam" needs our 1-8-17 U.S. Constitutional "Consent" !
By JosephSHaas - 11/20/2011 - 9:54 am New
Thank you Karen.

Re: "Decisions of federal courts are specifically noted as inadmissible, because, the report says, the courts have shown they will not limit the reach of federal government. "
&
Re: "John Greabe, a professor of constitutional law at the University of New Hampshire School of Law. . . questioned the prohibition against considering judicial opinions."

Question: what courts, with the letter "s" in the plural? The federal courts in general, OR our two courts here withIN the state of New Hampshire? _____ being the U.S. District Court in Concord and the Federal Bankruptcy Court in Manchester; operating illegally. http://www.gencourt.state.nh.us/rsa/html/IX/123/123-1.htm + http://www.constitution.org/juris/fjur/1fj-ba.htm

I like the use of "opinions" by Prof. Greabe rather than "Decisions", as the Executive branch of governments makes the decision based on these judicial opinions. http://law.unh.edu/johngreabe/index.php but that he is part of the problem!
http://www.justice.gov/usao/eousa/foia_reading_room/usam/title9/crm00664.htm

The Report of this: http://www.gencourt.state.nh.us/house/members/memberbillssponsored.aspx?member=376527
over to: "HB590 Session Year: 2011 Title: (2nd New Title) establishing a committee to review state participation in federal grant-in-aid programs. General Status: LAW WITHOUT SIGNATURE" at The State Library. (Filed Nov.1st.)

JosephSHaas

Quote from: JosephSHaas on November 20, 2011, 09:11 AM NHFT
. . .
. . . .

Here's a copy and paste: [ page 1 of 3 ]

"State panel: Repudiate feds' funds
Aid from D.C. undermines N.H., it says
By Karen Langley / Monitor staff
November 20, 2011

Lawmakers who say New Hampshire has compromised its sovereignty by taking money from Washington, D.C., are proposing that the state refuse all federal funding for education, nutritional programs and fuel assistance.

A legislative committee that met this fall to examine federal grant programs also recommended ending or substituting state money for grants paying for sexual assault services and programs to prevent delinquency and violence against women. In its report, the committee explained that while the activities are worthwhile, the state cannot accept federal money for them without undermining the system of government set forth in the Constitution. Lawmakers could prevent future overreach, the report said, by examining each new grant by way of the Federalist Papers.

The committee chairman, Rep. Gregory Sorg, said in an interview that New Hampshire needs to limit its federal revenue for reasons both practical and philosophical. With the United States borrowing 40 cents of every dollar it spends, and a state budget that is 30 percent federal money, Sorg said the state cannot expect the flow to continue. But he also believes the federal government has used grant programs to insinuate itself into the most local of matters.

"We love to have somebody else paying our way through life," Sorg said. "But that's just not very responsible to have the federal government paying for sewer improvements in the town of Franconia."

Sorg, a Republican from Easton, has long held this view. He was a teenager when he read the Federalist Papers, the collection of essays written by Alexander Hamilton, James Madison and John Jay, and came to believe the federal government had overstepped its authority. That set of documents has a central role in the committee's report, which recommends lawmakers defend the constitutionality of future proposals to spend federal money by noting the provision of the Constitution and essay number of the Federalist Papers that would authorize federal involvement. Decisions of federal courts are specifically noted as inadmissible, because, the report says, the courts have shown they will not limit the reach of federal government. The report also suggests requiring approval of federal grants not only by the legislative Fiscal Committee, as happens now, but also by the House Constitutional Review and Statutory Recodification Committee.

The requirements for assessing the constitutionality of a program were striking to John Greabe, a professor of constitutional law at the University of New Hampshire School of Law. While the Federalist Papers, a series of New York newspaper editorials urging New Yorkers to ratify the Constitution, are "remarkable historical documents," Greabe said, "they're not a how-to guide to reading the Constitution." He also questioned the prohibition against considering judicial opinions.

"That they couldn't be taken into account, as part of the calculus, is really rather an extreme statement," Greabe said. "At the end of the day, in our system, under Marbury v. Madison, it is ultimately the court's decision whether or not what the federal government is doing is unconstitutional."

Sorg admits the report, which describes the acceptance of federal grants as a "Faustian bargain," was produced by like-minded lawmakers.

"We acknowledged we are all inclined to this philosophy," Sorg said. "We're just trying to persuade the rest of the House, or the working majority of the House and the working majority of the Senate, to adopt this view."

To investigate the issue, the committee members heard from the nonpartisan Office of the Legislative Budget Assistant, Republican Rep. Kenneth Weyler, chairman of the House Finance Committee, and Rep. Dan McGuire, an Epsom Republican and Finance Committee member who had joined Sorg in sponsoring the bill that formed the committee. Sorg said the testimony confirmed his suspicion that members of the Finance Committee are more concerned with putting a budget together and providing for state services than addressing a long-term or philosophical issue. (next page ») "

JosephSHaas

Quote from: JosephSHaas on November 20, 2011, 09:14 AM NHFT
. . .
. . . .
. . .
. . . .

Here's page 2:

"State panel: Repudiate feds' funds - page 2

"They're just looking at one budget at a time with blinders on," Sorg said. "That's how I and the other members of the committee thought things were working. Rep. McGuire, one of the few people on Finance who looks at the bigger picture, confirmed to us that is how things work."

The report does not recommend cutting off all federal revenue. Sorg said he would still allow highway funds to be accepted because the Constitution allows federal involvement in interstate commerce. But he said common sense shows that federal involvement in education harms the quality and cost of schools.

The state Department of Education is scheduled to receive $218 million this year from federal sources, according to Jeffry Pattison, the legislative budget assistant. That includes $38.5 million for nutritional programs, another area where the report recommends rejecting all federal money. Included in the department's nutrition programs are breakfasts, snacks and lunches for students from low-income families. The state provides $1 million for the programs, according to Pattison.

Commissioner Virginia Barry of the Department of Education said losing all federal money would have a profound impact on New Hampshire schools and deepen inequality among districts.

"It would be a devastation to our state," she said. "It would contribute not only to the inequities but to the movement away from achievement for all students."

Barry said her office was still tallying total figures for federal money, but they knew the state would lose $57 million through the No Child Left Behind law that goes to programs for homeless children, schools marked as needing improvement and students from low-income families. That does not include money the state receives for special education programs.

One criticism in the report is that federal funding sometimes produces little besides employment for the people administering the grants. Commissioner Nick Toumpas of the Department of Health and Human Services said it wasn't clear to him from hearing the names of the grants the report recommends rejecting whether programs in his department would be affected. But he said his agency does not accept federal grants to promote its own employment.

"These aren't funds that are coming in that are make-work type of dollars," Toumpas said. "They're clearly there in order to provide support for some of the core activities that we do."

The report is particularly unforgiving in its assessment of programs to help pay for home heating oil. Like education and nutrition programs, this assistance is recommended for replacement by state funding.

"The people of New Hampshire must be held competent to understand that every November, without fail, it gets cold at this latitude and that they must arrange their affairs so as to provide for this fact of life as a matter of personal responsibility," the report says.

The warning did not impress Rep. Randy Foose, the ranking Democrat on the House Finance Committee, who said it departs from a widely-held understanding of government.

"Even my friends in the moderate side of the Republican Party would agree that government has a responsibility to take care of our neighbors," Foose said. "We argue about the degree that ought to happen, but I don't think anybody says government ought to get out of people's lives completely."

Foose also serves on the Fiscal Committee, where he said members already examine programs for hidden costs and requirements. He said refusing federal money would leave local governments to make up the difference.

The concerns of the report were backed up by other members of the committee that produced it. Sen. Tom DeBlois, a Manchester Republican, said he was unable to attend the committee meetings but agrees federal grants can be a problem. He pointed to grants that provide start-up money that runs out, leaving the program in place. (next page »)

and page 3:

"State panel: Repudiate feds' funds - page 3

"Sometimes it's more beneficial to say no than to accept these grants with the strings attached that we can't afford," DeBlois said.

A member from the House, Rep. Paul LaCasse, a Claremont Republican, agreed. He gave the example of federal grants that encourage municipalities to hire police officers but only pay the bill for a few years.

"It's never free money across the board," he said. "There's always something they want for it, of course, and you give up a little bit of your rights every time."

LaCasse said he would not object to a federal grant if lawmakers determined it created no obligation for the state.

(Karen Langley can be reached at 369-3316 or klangley at cmonitor.com.) "

JosephSHaas

Quote from: JosephSHaas on November 20, 2011, 09:17 AM NHFT
Quote from: JosephSHaas on November 20, 2011, 09:14 AM NHFT
. . .
. . . .
. . .
. . . .
Here's page 2: . . .
and page 3: . . . .

"The revival of the 10th Amendment
By sail - 11/20/2011 - 7:47 am

"The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people."

The demise of liberalism is the revival of adherence of the 10th amendment "

JosephSHaas

"To try to find this case at GOOGLE, in a few minutes. . .

Ed with some Native American Indians in there, like a "Billy Jack"?

(one of my favorite movies of all time!)

"
Billy Lays Down the Law to Posner (1080p HD) BILLY JACK Classic Clips"
of: 0:33 seconds, seen: 7,485 times
"On this Reservation I am the law."

Date: 11/20/2011 8:35:17 AM

Subject: Jurisdiction

Joe:
     You must read Penhollow V. Doan. 1700s, 1 led 507.

You will find this case in Supreme Court Reports in
the 1700s. This case will show you that the US
DISTRICT COURT cannot hear any case that does not
deal in Admiralty. The court is committing fraud against
thousands of Americans every day by operating in admirality
using Uniform Commercial Code. They have been doing
this since 1964 in New Hampshire. The entire court
system operates in this manner today.

The above court case will show you clearly that these
courts are in violation of the own laws. When you read
this case you will know what to do.

I am a citizen of Heaven. A sovereign on the Great Turtle Island.
I live in the state of Brown. Period.

I am not a citizen of the TOWN OF PLAINFIELD,
COUNTY OF SULLIVAN, COUNTY OF GRAFTON, STATE OF NEW HAMPSHIRE,
UNITED STATES OF AMERICA . I live in myself, (this is the genus of who I am).

read this case as soon as you can.

This is the absolute truth inlaw whether you wish to believe it or not.
and what is written below is the absolute way to describe who and what you are.

Thank you
See you soon.
Sovereign Edward Lewis family Brown
I am a man, a citizen of Heaven, creature of The Creator
In my own Self, live in myself, in the state of Brown
and my abode is on the Great Turtle Island...end"

> From: info at corrlinks.com
> To: JosephSHaas at hotmail.com
> Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2011 08:35:16 -0600
> Subject: You have a new message at CorrLinks \ Usted tiene un nuevo mensaje en CorrLinks
>
> You have received a new message from BROWN, EDWARD, (03923049). Please visit http://www.corrlinks.com and login to retrieve your message.
>
> Usted ha recibido un nuevo mensaje de BROWN, EDWARD, (03923049). Por favor, visite http://www.corrlinks.com para iniciar su sesión y tener acceso al mensaje. "

* Mod: http://www.youtube dot com/watch?v=Idks-ix6sFs

Billy Lays Down the Law to Posner (1080p HD) BILLY JACK Classic Clips

JosephSHaas

Quote from: JosephSHaas on November 20, 2011, 09:53 AM NHFT
". . .
. . .
Joe:
     You must read Penhollow V. Doan. 1700s, 1 led 507. . . . "

Thanks Ed,

Re: this    website, and my reply of:

"0 Responses to Who are you and who 'owns' you?

Joseph S Haas | November 20, 2011 at 11:56 am | Reply
    Your comment is awaiting moderation.

Thank you for your words of: "no citizen can rightfully exercise any authority over another but in virtue of a power constitutionally given by the whole community, and such authority, when exercised, is In effect an act of the whole community, which forms such body politic. In such governments, therefore, the sovereignty resides in the great body of the people, but it resides in them not as so many distinct individuals, but in their political capacity only." AND of using the analogy of: "It is hard for the citizen to lose sight of the individuals in the body; but correctly viewed, as drops of water lose their forms as drops when they mingle with the whole and become not drops, but one body, even so the citizen in his political capacity loses the civil capacity of an individual when viewed as a part of that great unit "the people." PLUS: "That the majority shall prevail is a rule posterior to the formation of government, and results from it. It is not a rule binding upon mankind in their natural state. There, every man is independent of all laws, except those prescribed by nature. He is not bound by any institutions formed by his fellowmen without his consent." CRUDEN v. NEALE, 2 N.C. 338 (1796) 2 S.E. 70. Emphasis added." – - – - – as in the "Consent" word found in Article I, Section 8, Clause 17 of the U.S. Constitution, of each state giving to "Uncle Sam" whatever CONDITIONAL Consent, if any, that they choose [see: http://www.constitution.org/juris/fjur/1fj-ba.htm
    for N.H. at: http://www.gencourt.state.nh.us/rsa/html/IX/123/123-1.htm as an example requiring the 40USC255 to 3112 Federal agent as "head" of "agency" like the G.S.A. / General Services Administration landlord (or now the landlady: Martha Johnson) in Washington, D.C. for all the tenants of her buildings in all 50 states, to have to file two documents with the New Hampshire Secretary of State, as comparable to in Florida the agent has to file with the governor, and so WHERE be this Accounting or COUNT, that IS the definition of an Annual Report from our N.H. SofS to the G&C Governor & Council here? All he / Bill Gardner did was present a partial job description and CALLed it an Annual Report! for which the governor is Article 51 charged by his RSA 92:2 oath to execute the laws of the United States AND the state of BOTH the sword AND the shield of Article 12 protection http://www.nh.gov/constitution/billofrights.html from these "other laws" of Congress, being the U.S. Codes never "Consent"ed to! Thus all the Governor's activities in ANY State matter to HALT until this be corrected by Roberts Rules of Order! See: http://www.justice.gov/usao/eousa/foia_reading_room/usam/title9/crm00664.htm for the U.S. Attorney Manual 664 that spells this out. ] and that by the Adams case of 1943 cited therein this 664, an OFFER of Consent un-accepted is NOT Consent! Thus: ANY and ALL actions against the individual without Consent be void, and may be resisted in a re-action to that un-lawful action! The burden of proof of having this Consent when asked for SHALL be given to the creator by the creature! But that when asked WITH a certificate of Federal non-filing as proof of evidence, what do the judges in the courts do? They issue orders to their U.S. Marshals to arrest whoever for whatever. They say the end justifies the means, as in to hell with procedural due process of law, as compared to what the law really is: in Article VI, Section 2 of the U.S. Constitution for NOT pursuant to with the letter "t", for a TYPE* of Agreement does exist, BUT that of the phrase of: "in Pursuance thereof" with the letter "c" defined as of HOW and WHERE to "put into effect. Look at the oath of that Marshal of to execute ONLY "lawful precepts". It's in there! I have a copy! So HOW does the Marshal test whether the order be lawful? That question was NEVER asked in the Ed Brown case. The attorney appointed for him, being paid by the court is what? going to cut off the hand that feeds him!? Thus militant action by Marshals result in their force as evidence IS the definition of the word of to militate OVER the evidence of this Federal non-filing. This cover-up has got to stop! Where be the check-and-balance in the Congress to impeach these bastards!? They're all a bunch of wimps! needing to be replaced in the next election. To badger them on the campaign trail that they put this as a plank on their political platform AND now too at their Public forums. To put them to shame! They have the power to correct, but in the meantime allow our fellow man to be sent to F.C.I.'s : Federal Correctional Institutions, but that are actually a warehouse. Where be the course with #x-number of classes in the subject matter for the offense? There is none! False Advertising! My taxpayer money from work going to pay for the victim excrement to flow to the local sewer lagoon. This crap has got to stop! Literally!

. . .    Join 31 other followers . . .

Adask's Law Excellent Information and Commentary on various hot topics and issues"

Modification: http://montgomerymaryland.wordpress.com/2010/11/10/who-are-you-and-who-owns-you/

and: http://montgomerymaryland.wordpress.com/2010/11/10/who-are-you-and-who-owns-you/#comment-6278

JosephSHaas

Suggestions for HOW to TRY to get them to "Wise up" and acknowledge that they have NO jurisdiction. Please. = _______________________  ?  Ed says to "Hammer" away, as in the verb of to "strike, pound." Yeah, like to go on strike, of no more tax money to "Uncle Sam", as we are "Tax Resisters", to hit him in the $ pocket book, but needing employers to join us, and maybe to buy some stock in #___ companies, and attend their Annual Meetings as stock-holders to advise legal counsel that in New Hampshire of NOT to pay anything to Uncle Sam until he pays a visit to the Secretary of State! The law to be upheld for the share holders to benefit financially.

Hey! If bill collectors can call during daylight ours of from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. why can't we hammer away by multiple phone calls to the Clerk's office at 603: 225- 1423  http://www.nhd.uscourts.gov/  that they turn over the required paperwork to our Secretary of State by RSA 123:1, and that without such that they, as outlaws, outside the law of 1-8-17 U.S. Constitution, release those captured by such unlawful maneuvers! starting with Ed & Elaine Brown.  THEN of IF and WHEN such is filed it will prove that they did NOT have the jurisdictional authority UNTIL then and so open for $ damages to those imprisoned to have to pay the going rate of $2,500 per day! Then to be the REAL "bill collectors"!  >:D

""Message successfully sent." to Ed.

Date: 11/20/2011 8:35:25 AM
Subject: RE: re-type of Dan Lynch letter.
Joe:
     It's time that Mr. Lynch, Starr, Singal and the
rest understand what their positions really are.

Hammer the issue of jurisdiction and the fact
That they are operating under a defacto jurisdiction.
They already know,but remind them that you know.

If they wish to continue on this path of unlawful-
due-process they are following an ill advised direction
in law,(under the protection of the law).  You have
tried to follow every direction and seeminglylawful
process that they have placed before you and when
they deny you all your attempts to comply they put
up more roadblocks and then say that your requests
are non sensible or frivolous and deny you anyway.

It is time to notify them that they are known to
be part of a collusion with other private agents within
the United States government operating for an agenda
of self enrichment that steps outside the lawful law
of the land and are operating under Color of law and
now under color of authority with foreknowledge that
they are conducting criminal activity that leans and smells
of treason.  It would be in the best interest of the Judicial
branch of government that these people cease their criminal activity
and return to the due process that they took an oath to follow.

You are harming many American people and

"NO ONE IS ABOVE THE LAW".  NO ONE!!!

If they wish to continue with their narcissistic attitude of
believing that they are above the law, they should seriously
ponder that frame of mind. History shows that arrogance
with narcissism always leads to a very poor destination.

There is a political change in the air and the years of
judicial corruption is getting a huge amount of attention
and is coming to the front of Americas concern. We ask
Mr. Lynch, Starr and his peers to stop using the unlawful
Uniform Commercial Code and LEGAL FICTIONSin the courts
and return to the dejure process of law. The second they
have violated the contracts of their jobs, they have left
the field of ethics and lawful law and now stand as belligerants
of the dejure law and form of government.

If there is any assistance we can provide them with please
contact us.

Thank you.
see you soon.
Sovereign Edward Lewis family Brown
Commander, United States Constitution Rangers
of the Continental Congress, 1777
Filed in Library of Congress Reg# TXu 42-453...end
-----Haas, Joe on 11/17/2011 7:23 AM wrote:
>
E&E + D + R:
Here's MORE cover-up by the Deputy Clerk, telling me that I've got to get this question of jurisdiction to a judge! ha! I did TRY to Singal and he had his goons throw me out!" . . . . "

And my reply of: Ed, To impeach these bastards, and there is an LSR to HB next year dealing with this "under color of law:" B.S. and that it's LSR # "2012-H-2720-R HB relative to crimes against an inhabitant under color of law. Sponsors: (Prime) Christiansen, Lars - Hills 27"
at page 52 of:    http://www.gencourt.state.nh.us/ols/nhlegislativelsrlisting.pdf  & to be heard in Public Hearing, Room #_____ L.O.B. on January ___, 2012 @ __:__ o'clock a.m./p.m. of the text available to everyone in two weeks on Mon., Dec. 5th. -- Joe

> From: info at corrlinks.com
> To: JosephSHaas at hotmail.com
> Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2011 08:35:24 -0600
> Subject: You have a new message at CorrLinks \ Usted tiene un nuevo mensaje en CorrLinks
>
> You have received a new message from BROWN, EDWARD, (03923049). Please visit http://www.corrlinks.com and login to retrieve your message.
>
> Usted ha recibido un nuevo mensaje de BROWN, EDWARD, (03923049). Por favor, visite http://www.corrlinks.com para iniciar su sesión y tener acceso al mensaje.

JosephSHaas

In N.H. legal remedies to be free, complete, and "prompt"* (Art. 14, N.H. Bill of Rights)

* prompt = without delay
delay = postpone
post = after
pone = meal.

Of Uncle Sam agents eat lunch too, right?  And so these pre- Thanksgiving Dinner phone calls:

Certification: I, Joseph S. Haas, do hereby certify that I called to demand of tenant, U.S. District Court in Concord @ 225-1423 to call upon their landlord agent of the G.S.A. (40USC255 to 3112) "head" of "agency" Martha Johnson, their landlady, file her N.H. RSA Ch. 123:1 papers with our Secretary of State, of that I will call back later to see if done.

Phone calls of:

1. Mon., Nov. 21st @ __:__ o'clock a.m.
2.            "              ___________ p.m.

3. Tue., Nov. 22nd @ __:__ o'clock a.m.
4.            "             ___________ p.m.

5. Wed., Nov. 23rd @ __:__ o'clock a.m.
6.            "              __________ p.m.

etc. signed: - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Echos requested.   8)

JosephSHaas

JosephSHaas

Quote from: JosephSHaas on November 18, 2011, 06:52 AM NHFT
Quote from: JosephSHaas on November 17, 2011, 07:56 AM NHFT
. . .
To: kcantrell at somersworth.com
CC: david at binnie2010.com
Subject: RE: [Hodes, the Jew?] (thanks) Report of crime. (RSA Ch. 633:1)
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2010 09:05:56 -0400

Karen: Progress Report Requested. . . . "
"Somersworth Police Department
12 Lilac Lane
Somersworth, New Hampshire 03878
Dean W. Crombie, Chief of Police
Business (603) 692-3131

To: Joseph S. Haas
From: David B Kretschmar, Captain, Somersworth Police Department
RE: E-Mail Dated 6/29/10
Date: July 15th, 2010

Dear Mr. Haas, . . .

it is our opinion that federal agents, acting under the color of law, * transporting federal witnesses/defendants, whether in state or across state borders, are in no way violating N.H. R.S.A. 633:1, Kidnapping. . .

Sincerely, David B Kretschmar, Captain, Somersworth Police Department

Cc: Dean Crombie, Chief of Police".
1.) http://legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/Color+of+Law = "color of law n. the appearance of an act being performed based upon legal right or enforcement of statute, when in reality no such right exists. An outstanding example is found in the civil rights acts which penalize law enforcement officers for violating civil rights by making arrests "under color of law".

2.) http://www.gencourt.state.nh.us/ols/nhlegislativelsrlisting.pdf

page 52: "2012-H-2720-R HB relative to crimes against an inhabitant under color of law.
& "2012-H-2721-R HB relative to official oppression and certain constitutional rights.

Yeah right  :icon_pirat: The F.B.I. is going to investigate their own crookedness! When hell freezes over.

http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/investigate/civilrights/color_of_law