• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Main thread for Ed and Elaine Brown vs the evil IRS

Started by KBCraig, May 24, 2006, 06:51 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

JosephSHaas

Quote from: JosephSHaas on November 22, 2011, 09:30 AM NHFT
Quote from: JosephSHaas on November 18, 2011, 06:52 AM NHFT
Quote from: JosephSHaas on November 17, 2011, 07:56 AM NHFT
. . .
Subject: RE: [Hodes, the Jew?] (thanks) Report of crime. (RSA Ch. 633:1)
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2010 09:05:56 -0400
"Somersworth Police Department . . .
From: David B Kretschmar, Captain, Somersworth Police Department
RE: E-Mail Dated 6/29/10
Date: July 15th, 2010 . . .
Cc: Dean Crombie, Chief of Police". . .
"color of law n. the appearance of an act being performed based upon legal right or enforcement of statute, when in reality no such right exists. . . . .

Yeah right  :icon_pirat: The F.B.I. is going to investigate their own crookedness! When hell freezes over.

http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/investigate/civilrights/color_of_law

Here's a copy and paste from the F.B.I. website:

"Color of Law Abuses
Gavel   

U.S. law enforcement officers and other officials like judges, prosecutors, and security guards have been given tremendous power by local, state, and federal government agencies—authority they must have to enforce the law and ensure justice in our country. These powers include the authority to detain and arrest suspects, to search and seize property, to bring criminal charges, to make rulings in court, and to use deadly force in certain situations.

Preventing abuse of this authority, however, is equally necessary to the health of our nation's democracy. That's why it's a federal crime for anyone acting under "color of law" willfully to deprive or conspire to deprive a person of a right protected by the Constitution or U.S. law. "Color of law" simply means that the person is using authority given to him or her by a local, state, or federal government agency.

The FBI is the lead federal agency for investigating color of law abuses, which include acts carried out by government officials operating both within and beyond the limits of their lawful authority. Off-duty conduct may be covered if the perpetrator asserted his or her official status in some way.

During 2009, the FBI investigated 385 color of law cases. Most of these crimes fall into five broad areas:

Excessive force;
    Sexual assaults;
    False arrest and fabrication of evidence;
    Deprivation of property; and
    Failure to keep from harm.

Excessive force: In making arrests, maintaining order, and defending life, law enforcement officers are allowed to use whatever force is "reasonably" necessary. The breadth and scope of the use of force is vast—from just the physical presence of the officer...to the use of deadly force. Violations of federal law occur when it can be shown that the force used was willfully "unreasonable" or "excessive."

Sexual assaults by officials acting under color of law can happen in jails, during traffic stops, or in other settings where officials might use their position of authority to coerce an individual into sexual compliance. The compliance is generally gained because of a threat of an official action against the person if he or she doesn't comply.

False arrest and fabrication of evidence: The Fourth Amendment of the U.S. Constitution guarantees the right against unreasonable searches or seizures. A law enforcement official using authority provided under the color of law is allowed to stop individuals and, under certain circumstances, to search them and retain their property. It is in the abuse of that discretionary power—such as an unlawful detention or illegal confiscation of property—that a violation of a person's civil rights may occur.

Fabricating evidence against or falsely arresting an individual also violates the color of law statute, taking away the person's rights of due process and unreasonable seizure. In the case of deprivation of property, the color of law statute would be violated by unlawfully obtaining or maintaining a person's property, which oversteps or misapplies the official's authority.

The Fourteenth Amendment secures the right to due process; the Eighth Amendment prohibits the use of cruel and unusual punishment. During an arrest or detention, these rights can be violated by the use of force amounting to punishment (summary judgment). The person accused of a crime must be allowed the opportunity to have a trial and should not be subjected to punishment without having been afforded the opportunity of the legal process.

Failure to keep from harm: The public counts on its law enforcement officials to protect local communities. If it's shown that an official willfully failed to keep an individual from harm, that official could be in violation of the color of law statute.

Filing a Complaint

To file a color of law complaint, contact your local FBI office by telephone, in writing, or in person. The following information should be provided:

All identifying information for the victim(s);
    As much identifying information as possible for the subject(s), including position, rank, and agency employed;
    Date and time of incident;
    Location of incident;
    Names, addresses, and telephone numbers of any witness(es);
    A complete chronology of events; and
    Any report numbers and charges with respect to the incident.

You may also contact the United States Attorney's Office in your district or send a written complaint to:

Assistant Attorney General
Civil Rights Division
Criminal Section
950 Pennsylvania Avenue, Northwest
Washington, DC 20530

FBI investigations vary in length. Once our investigation is complete, we forward the findings to the U.S. Attorney's Office within the local jurisdiction and to the U.S. Department of Justice in Washington, D.C., which decide whether or not to proceed toward prosecution and handle any prosecutions that follow.

Civil Applications

Title 42, U.S.C., Section 14141 makes it unlawful for state or local law enforcement agencies to allow officers to engage in a pattern or practice of conduct that deprives persons of rights protected by the Constitution or U.S. laws. This law, commonly referred to as the Police Misconduct Statute, gives the Department of Justice authority to seek civil remedies in cases where law enforcement agencies have policies or practices that foster a pattern of misconduct by employees. This action is directed against an agency, not against individual officers. The types of issues which may initiate a pattern and practice investigation include:

Lack of supervision/monitoring of officers' actions;
    Lack of justification or reporting by officers on incidents involving the use of force;
    Lack of, or improper training of, officers; and
    Citizen complaint processes that treat complainants as adversaries.

Under Title 42, U.S.C., Section 1997, the Department of Justice has the ability to initiate civil actions against mental hospitals, retardation facilities, jails, prisons, nursing homes, and juvenile detention facilities when there are allegations of systemic derivations of the constitutional rights of institutionalized persons.

Report Civil Rights Violations

File a Report with Your Local FBI Office
    File a Report over Our Internet Tip Line
    Visit Our Victim Assistance Site

Resources

Deprivation of Rights Under Color of Law Statute
    Principles for Promoting Police Integrity (pdf)
    Addressing Police Misconduct Brochure
    Law Enforcement Misconduct FAQs

Key Civil Rights Links
line

Civil Rights Home

Priority Issues
- Hate Crime
- Human Trafficking/Involuntary Servitude
- "Color of Law" Abuses
- Freedom of Access to Clinic Entrances

Report Civil Rights Violations
- File a Report with Your Local FBI Office
- File a Report on Our Internet Tip Line

Contact Us | About Us | Most Wanted | News | Stats & Services | Scams & Safety | Jobs | Fun & Games
Resources for: Law Enforcement | Intel Partners | Researchers/Students | Communities | Parents | Victims | Businesses
Follow Us On: Facebook | You Tube | Twitter | iTunes
Accessibility | eRulemaking | Freedom of Information Act | Legal Notices | Legal Policies and Disclaimers | Links | Privacy Policy | USA.gov | White House
FBI.gov is an official site of the U.S. Federal Government, U.S. Department of Justice "

JosephSHaas

RE: http://www.concordmonitor.com/article/293962/house-majority-leader-dresses-down-birther

and: http://www.concordmonitor.com/article/293962/house-majority-leader-dresses-down-birther#comment-211724

of: "
Tell Bill Gardner, N.H. Secretary of State to: Take a Hike!
By JosephSHaas - 11/22/2011 - 3:36 pm New

Gardner ought to be voted out in Fall 2012 by the House & Senate NOT because of this BUT because he FAILed to give a TRUE "Annual Report" to the G&C of Federal non-filing to N.H. RSA Chapter 123:1. A Report is an accounting of to count the two papers that were supposed to be filed by the 40USC255 to 3112 Federal agent. This IS the Federal question that he REFUSEs to report! Instead, all that he gave was a partial job description!

JosephSHaas

Even though this was sent to my Federal Rep. BEFORE I read these details to follow***, I think it will help those of us if and when it ever does apply to us citizens withIN the United States. - - Sorry Senators Shaneeh and Ayotte for NOT in this bill, I guess, taking what  Mr. Landers writes about if it's true, but that hopefully you WILL now DO something about the theft of our inhabitants Ed & Elaine Brown to what is supposed to be an FCI for to correct, and not this warehouse B.S.

- - Joe Haas

*** " Vin Landers Jr. ?@ Rose, what gives you the impression that this bill allows for the circumnaventing the US Constitution? Is it because of what this Facebook Story Headline reads? ""Senate moves to allow military to intern Americans without trial"? Is that what spurred your comment? With all due respect, if thats truly why you posted here, you did not read the most important part of the bill. Go to the link in the Prison Planet story that takes you to the full body of the bill. Scroll down to sec. 1032. There, you will clearly see that the "intern" part DOES NOT APPLY TO CITIZENS OF THE UNITED STATES... That part, of course, Alex Jones does NOT want you to know about. Afterall, if you had that information, his fear mongering will have failed. Well, it already has failed for some on here that finally realized what he is about.. Have a great "wide awake" day..
2 hours ago · Like "

"To: Federal Rep. Frank Guinta
from Manchester, New Hampshire
jay.ruais at mail.house.gov

Subject: "(My signed letter to N.H. Delegation through ACLU website) FW: [new post] SENATE MOVES TO ALLOW MILITARY TO INTERN AMERICANS WITHOUT TRIAL"

"The U.S. Senate is considering the unthinkable: changing detention laws to imprison people — including Americans living in the United States itself — indefinitely and without charge. "

To see HOW N.H. Senators Shaheen and Ayotte vote on this, AFTER my message gets to them by the A.C.L.U. website, of IF it passes withOUT this Udall Amendment, to please put in such amendment when it reaches the House.

Here is a copy and paste of my writing:

"

Dear Senator,
I strongly urge the Senate to oppose sections 1031 and 1032 in S.1253, the National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2012 (NDAA). "

" Please personalize your message"

"If enacted, sections 1031 [ * ] and 1032 of the NDAA would:

1)  Explicitly authorize the federal government to indefinitely imprison without charge or trial American citizens and others picked up inside* and outside the United States;

(2)  Mandate military detention of some civilians who would otherwise be outside of military control, including civilians picked up within* the United States itself; and

(3)  Transfer to the Department of Defense core prosecutorial, investigative, law enforcement, penal, and custodial authority and responsibility now held by the Department of Justice.

* That is withIN only those states whose Legislature has 1-8-17 U.S. Constitution "Consent"ed to have given "Uncle Sam" these further powers, as we in N.H. have NOT done so, as by R.S.A. Chapter 123:1 ** that was never accepted of our CONDITIONAL Offer of Consent on June 14, 1883, per U.S. Attorney Manual 664;  http://www.justice.gov/usao/eousa/foia_reading_room/usam/title9/crm00664.htm  Thus ANY attempt to control over ANY of us Article 12 "inhabitants" here in New Hampshire may be dealt with by any of us using force of arms to combat any Federal un-lawfulness! ** http://www.constitution.org/juris/fjur/1fj-ba.htm for which our governor, under his RSA 92:2 oath of office is charged by Article 51 to execute BOTH the laws of the state AND the United States of to this stalemate of deadlock: "A standstill resulting from the opposition of two unrelenting forces," of in this case the force of BOTH the offense and defense of by the sword AND the shield. Failure of which duty by current Gov. John H. Lynch of Hopkinton WILL result in his Article 40 impeachment! Any such future 123:1 filings by the 40USC255 to 3112 Federal head of agency agent to be offset by the immediate release of victims obtained under prior wrongs. This power of right a guarantee to us by Article 14 since legal remedies are to be free, complete and prompt, and I pre-call upon Ed Brown of from Plainfield, N.H. as my force of defense to such for the time to the seventh degree as stolen from him, citing Proverbs 6:30-31 as the penalty upon you Uncle Sam thieves! "

Thank you, - - - - - - - - - Joe  /  Joseph S. Haas, P.O. Box 3842, Concord, N.H. 03302, Tel. 603: 848-6059, e-mail: JosephSHaas at hotmail dot com

cc: Constitutional Review Committee Chairman, N.H. State Rep. Dan Itse of Freedom, N.H.

[ * ] "Section 1031 essentially repeals the Posse Comitatus Act of 1878 by authorizing the U.S. military to perform law enforcement functions on American soil."

https://secure.aclu.org/site/Donation2?df_id=2866&2866.donation=form1&s_src=UNW110001ACT

"Thank you for taking action. Your letter has been sent."
To: _________________
Subject: [new post] SENATE MOVES TO ALLOW MILITARY TO INTERN AMERICANS WITHOUT TRIAL
Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2011 20:52:49 -0500

http://unmasker4maine.wordpress.com/

http://unmasker4maine.wordpress.com/2011/11/27/senate-moves-to-allow-military-to-intern-americans-without-trial/

"

JosephSHaas

Quote from: JosephSHaas on November 28, 2011, 09:16 AM NHFT
dpress.com/[/url]

http://unmasker4maine.wordpress.com/2011/11/27/senate-moves-to-allow-military-to-intern-americans-without-trial/

"

"Jay: (for Federal Rep. Frank Guinta of Manchester, N.H.) Please amend my previous e-mail with this info, of sorry to have not read about this before, of now taking this Alex Jones and A.C.L.U. stuff as fear-mongering. And if you have the e-mails to Kelly Ayotte and Jeanne Shaheen, to please forward to them, as NOT per this Senate Bill, BUT to what I did originally ask Frank to do way back in June of to see to it that the education in the FCI's of America be done of rather than this warehouse bullshit.  Thanks, -- Joe

Note: both U.S. Senators for N.H. sent me an automated reply of having received my e-mail, but with no way to reply with this update, other than me having to spend time in going to their websites and track down their e-mail addresses and send them this update, pre-suming it to be correct of NOT to in-clude U.S. Citizens, but maybe that a crock?  I have no time to re-search that either, and so leave it as it stands.

JosephSHaas

Quote from: JosephSHaas on November 28, 2011, 09:30 AM NHFT
Quote from: JosephSHaas on November 28, 2011, 09:16 AM NHFT
dpress.com/[/url]

"

"Jay: (for Federal Rep. Frank Guinta of Manchester, N.H.) Please amend my previous e-mail with this info, of sorry to have not read about this before, of now taking this Alex Jones and A.C.L.U. stuff as fear-mongering. . . . "

So that my two U.S. Senators can work on righting real wrongs done by "Uncle Sam", of I did follow up by same e-mail transfer fr9om the ACLU website of my Update above as copy and pasted plus pushed the send button of here's the proof of the first and second from each:

(1-a) "From: senator at shaheen.senate.gov
To: josephshaas at hotmail dot com
Subject: Office of Senator Jeanne Shaheen
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2011 09:42:21 -0500

Thank you for contacting the office of Senator Jeanne Shaheen. We appreciate hearing from you. If you have a time sensitive issue and need immediate assistance, please contact the Manchester district office at 603-647-7500 or the Washington, D.C. office at 202-224-2841.

Please do not reply to this email. This email is an automated response and is not monitored. if you would like to send a message to Senator Shaheen, please click on "Contact Jeanne" through our website at www.shaheen.senate.gov "

(1-b) "Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2011 09:54:03 -0500
Subject: Thank you for your message

Thank you for submitting your comments through my website. This automatic e-mail is to confirm that my office has received your message. Please know that we read each letter and e-mail and will do our utmost to get you a timely response addressing your thoughts and concerns.

Sincerely,
Signature
Kelly A. Ayotte
U. S. Senator "

(2-a) " From: senator at shaheen.senate.gov
Subject: Office of Senator Jeanne Shaheen
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2011 11:36:43 -0500

Thank you for contacting the office of Senator Jeanne Shaheen. We appreciate hearing from you. If you have a time sensitive issue and need immediate assistance, please contact the Manchester district office at 603-647-7500 or the Washington, D.C. office at 202-224-2841.

Please do not reply to this email. This email is an automated response and is not monitored. if you would like to send a message to Senator Shaheen, please click on "Contact Jeanne" through our website at www.shaheen.senate.gov "

(2-b) yet to get the 2nd one from Kelly Ayotte. / Mod:
"Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2011 12:00:02 -0500
Subject: Thank you for your message

Thank you for submitting your comments through my website. This automatic e-mail is to confirm that my office has received your message. Please know that we read each letter and e-mail and will do our utmost to get you a timely response addressing your thoughts and concerns.

Sincerely,
Signature
Kelly A. Ayotte
U. S. Senator "

JosephSHaas

To: rburton at nh.gov; dst.hilaire at nh.gov; csununu at nh.gov; rwieczorek at nh.gov; dwheeler at nh.gov; gcweb at nh.gov; michael.a.delaney at doj.nh.gov; jay.ruais at mail.house.gov; adam.paulson at mail.house.gov; wgardner at sos.state.nh.us; armlaw at hotmail.com
Subject: N.H. Art. 18 - Forward #2 of 2.
Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2011 11:39:19 -0500

Here's #2 of 2.

Message to N.H. Underground readers: of here's the copy and paste of both the above and below, of in a way it good that they rejected such to Jack Wade Warren, a friend who Ed met in there, as it reminded me of this on my to-do list!  >:D -- Joe

To see IF and hopefully WHEN the N.H. G&C can put this on the Agenda, like for when the Feds fund the operation of the Federal Prison in Berlin beyond the maintenance of it just sitting there ready to get started that ought to have these courses with classes toward their Article 18 rehabilitation toward being "corrected".  http://www.nh.gov/constitution/billofrights.html = "[Art.] 18. [Penalties to be Proportioned to Offenses; True Design of Punishment.] All penalties ought to be proportioned to the nature of the offense. No wise legislature will affix the same punishment to the crimes of theft, forgery , and the like, which they do to those of murder and treason. Where the same undistinguishing severity is exerted against all offenses, the people are led to forget the real distinction in the crimes themselves, and to commit the most flagrant with as little compunction as they do the lightest offenses. For the same reason a multitude of sanguinary laws is both impolitic and unjust. The true design of all punishments being to reform, not to exterminate mankind.

June 2, 1784
Amended 1792 deleting "those of" after do in 3d sentence and changing "dye" to: offenses.

P.S. See other two e-mails to follow . . .

"
This message informs you that your below electronic message to the above-named Federal prisoner is REJECTED and will not be delivered for the following reason(s): *   The content of your message jeopardizes the safety, security, or orderly operation of the correctional facility, or the protection of the public.The prisoner to whom you sent this message is <B>NOT</B> being informed of this rejection.You may appeal this rejection within 15 days of the date of this message by submitting a written request to the warden of the prison where the prisoner is located. You should include a copy of this rejection, an explanation of your appeal request, and any additional documents or information you wish to be considered. ****************************************************************************************************See Below for Spanish/Ver abajo para leer en espa?ol****************************************************************************************************Este mensaje le informa que su mensaje electr?nico al preso federal susodicho FUE RECHAZADO y no ser? entregado por la siguiente raz?n(es):* El contenido de su mensaje compromete la seguridad, o la operaci?n ordenada de la facilidad correccional, o de la protecci?n del p?blico.El preso a quien usted envi? este mensaje NO ser? informado de este mensaje rechazado.Usted puede apelar este rechazo dentro del plazo de 15 d?as de la fecha de este mensaje enviando una petici?n por escrito al guardia de la prisi?n  donde se localiza el preso.  Usted debe incluir una copia de este rechazo, una explicaci?n de su apelacion, y de documentos o informaci?n adicionales que usted desee ser considerada.

--------Original Message--------

Date: 9/26/2011 10:16:42 AM
To: 13477077 at inmatemessage.com
Subject: Education by C.T.U.

Ed & Elaine, plus Danny and Reno, also Jack:  Here's a copy and paste for you. Best wishes, -- Joe
"From: Joe Haas
To: Jose, Donna, Bill, Keith, David and Bernie.
Subject: FW: Education by C.T.U.
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2011 11:08:11 -0400

F.Y.I.

To: jay.ruais at mail.house.gov
CC: elections at sos.state.nh.us; gcweb at nh.gov; rburton at nh.gov; rwieczorek at nh.gov; dst.hilaire at nh.gov; csununu at nh.gov; dwheeler at nh.gov; armlaw at hotmail.com; bop-cpd/ctu at bop.gov
Subject: Education by C.T.U.
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2011 11:04:12 -0400

To: Frank Guinta, Federal Rep.
for New Hampshire
via: jay.ruais at mail.house dot gov
http://guinta.house.gov/
1223 Longworth HOB
Washington, D. C. 20515
202-225-5456

Re: http://www.investigativeproject.org/documents/testimony/283.pdf

Jay, I did just speak with your associate there in Washington named Sean or Shawn. about an e-mail of last Friday, Sept. 23rd from my friend Ed Brown in the Marion Penal Colony out there in Illinois and his e-mail to me of sent and received today, Mon., Sept. 26th talking about the goons doing whatever he didn't detail to me of from this April 5, 2007 Statement of John M. Vanyur, Assistant Director of the Correctional Program Division of the Federal B.O.P. Before the sub-committee on Intelligence under the Committee of:Homeland Security of your House there.

In this Statement it reads at page 4 (or 6 of 7 on the computer) that "The program we provide includes institutional jobs, vocational training, EDUCATION, substance abuse treatment, religious programs, and other skills-building and pro-social values programs." Emphasis ADDed because MY tax-payer money from me to my employer to Uncle Sam is going to what? Administrators who are now merely shuffling papers to what!? eventually send over teachers to teach in the #__ classes within the course topic of the subject matter for which my friend is incarcerated!? Re: that a tax IS a debt!?  And that there is NO Writ of Elegit opportunity as from where and how a lien is perfected!? You have got to be shitting me!  I want to see their "program" book! WHO are these teacher(s) or "programmers? PLEASE get me this information NOW! and if un-funded then to fund it or I suggest to my friend to file some Petition for a Writ of Habeas Corpus as to offset this false advertising of it CALLed a "correctional" facility when they do NOT correct, but instead warehouse!  I resent my tax money going to feed them and with the excrement donation to the local sewage lagoon!  This shit has got to stop! Literally!  Now WHO is the "extremist"? or radical = revolutionary / momentous change to the very definition of the word education FROM that of to teach = to learn = to become informed = to impart information, the word impart = to transmit = to send from one person, thing, or place to another, and so WHY no N.H. RSA Ch. 123:1 filing of the two papers FROM Martha Johnson, the G.S.A. head as landlord or landlady under 40USC255 to 3112 for her tenants to the N.H. Office of Secretary of State!? TO that of this pokey mentality of sticks like to an animal in a cage!? of them turning this teach word into that phrase of: "we'll teach him a lesson" not to mess with our system as deviated from OUR definition AND use of the word militate! = to use force as evidence, of to quash all exculpatory evidence! as in the proof of there being NO "Jurisdiction"al authority! cc: Bill Gardner to please render a TRUE Annual Report or Accounting = to count these papers of 1 + 2 = 0 at present is what needs to be the number presented to the G&C, of them NOT to accept words but numbers, as figures don't lie, but liars figure, of these Executive Councilors getting figures from the B.F.A. at their Public Hearings, but where be these figures first? "Roberts Rules of Order", to call these Business Finance Authority requests "out-of-order" to put in abeyance until the prior figures are presented!

Yours truly, - - - - - - - - - - Joe  / Joseph S. Haas, P.O. Box 3842, Concord, N.H. 03302, Tel. 603: 848-6059, e-mail: JosephSHaas at hotmail dot com.

pc:

1. Ed Brown through Corrlinks, plus Bill Gardner, and all five of the Executive Councilors who I compare to that of the five kings in Joshua 10:18 of their cave-to-be maybe incarceration in the Merrimack County House of Correction for up to ten (10) days for Contempt of General Court statute 123:1 by Articles 22+23, Part 2 of the N.H. Constitution for NOT advising the governor to do his Article 51 duty for which he is Article 41 responsible for to execute ALL the laws, not just some! and that includes the Article 12 protection of our "inhabitants" (and Art. 30, Part 2 "citizens") against these "other laws" of Congress, being the U.S. Codes never 1-8-17 "consented" to! and that the U.S. Attorney KNOWS this by his own U.S. Attorney Manual 664  http://www.justice.gov/usao/eousa/foia_reading_room/usam/title9/crm00664.htm   To Article 63 impeach these bastards and that of by Article 40 against the governor too! and so a bcc: to a few State Reps. plus Dick Marple.

2. Counter Terrorism Unit, 55 Meridian Parkway, Suite 105, Martinsburg, WV 25401 e-mail: BOP-CPD/CTU at bop dot gov Tel. # 307-264-9924 Leslie S. Smith, Chief http://info.publicintelligence.net/BOP-CTU-2.pdf ( note: see pages27-28 for Jack Wade Warren about The Montana Freeman, p. 29 for Dan Riley and the redemption process, and p. 30 for Cirino Gonzalez for liens.)"

JosephSHaas

Quote from: JosephSHaas on December 07, 2011, 10:46 AM NHFT
. . .
Here's #2 of 2. . . .

Here's Forward #1 of 2, of the original next . . .

"From: josephshaas at hotmail.com
To: wgardner at sos.state.nh.us
CC: armlaw at hotmail.com
Subject: FW: N.H. Art. 18 (Forward #1 of 2)
Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2011 11:48:22 -0500

Here's your copy.

To: rburton at nh.gov; dst.hilaire at nh.gov; csununu at nh.gov; rwieczorek at nh.gov; dwheeler at nh.gov; gcweb at nh.gov; michael.a.delaney at doj.nh.gov; jay.ruais at mail.house.gov; adam.paulson at mail.house.gov
Subject: N.H. Art. 18 (Forward #1 of 2)
Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2011 11:33:29 -0500

Here's forward #1 of 2, as indicated in the prior e-mail:

"From: admin at inmatemessage.com

Date: 12/6/2011 8:05:18 AM

Subject: Return To Sender: Pete King

This message informs you that your below electronic message to the above-named Federal prisoner is REJECTED and will not be delivered for the following reason(s): *   The content of your message jeopardizes the safety, security, or orderly operation of the correctional facility, or the protection of the public.The prisoner to whom you sent this message is <B>NOT</B> being informed of this rejection.You may appeal this rejection within 15 days of the date of this message by submitting a written request to the warden of the prison where the prisoner is located. You should include a copy of this rejection, an explanation of your appeal request, and any additional documents or information you wish to be considered. ****************************************************************************************************See Below for Spanish/Ver abajo para leer en espa?ol****************************************************************************************************Este mensaje le informa que su mensaje electr?nico al preso federal susodicho FUE RECHAZADO y no ser? entregado por la siguiente raz?n(es):* El contenido de su mensaje compromete la seguridad, o la operaci?n ordenada de la facilidad correccional, o de la protecci?n del p?blico.El preso a quien usted envi? este mensaje NO ser? informado de este mensaje rechazado.Usted puede apelar este rechazo dentro del plazo de 15 d?as de la fecha de este mensaje enviando una petici?n por escrito al guardia de la prisi?n  donde se localiza el preso.  Usted debe incluir una copia de este rechazo, una explicaci?n de su apelacion, y de documentos o informaci?n adicionales que usted desee ser considerada.

--------Original Message--------

Date: 9/26/2011 10:51:29 AM
To: 13477077 at inmatemessage.com
Subject: Pete King

Ed & Elaine, plus Danny and Reno; also: Jack:
Here's the latest e-mail by copy & paste:
To: adam.paulson at mail.house.gov
CC: jay.ruais at mail.house.gov; bop-cpd/ctu at bop.gov
Subject: FW: Education by C.T.U.
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2011 11:39:23 -0400

To: Adam dot Paulson at mail.house dot gov
for:
Federal Rep. Pete King (from New York)
Chairman of:
The Homeland Security Committee
339 Cannon House Office Building
Washington, D.C. 20515
Phone: 202-225-7896
http://peteking.house.gov/

Dear Agent Paulson:

This is to follow-up my call to your office where a Mr. ______ the receptionist was told by me of my concerns dealing with the fact that my tax-payer money is NOT being properly spent for teachers in the "Education" agenda of the C.T.U. as explained below.

When asked if the Homeland Security Committee meets weekly, he said yes, but that I guess my question to you is: who is the chairman of the sub-committee on Education, or some other name wherein this part of their job description is on like an over-sight sub-committee?

The bottom line is to get these teachers in there to teach for when it will be discovered that Uncle Sam is not playing with a full deck! Re: there being none of these RSA 123:1 cards on file here in N.H. to do what he did to my friend illegally and unlawfully, but if this is wrong, then to please teach so with whatever course materials to counter-act that of the 664 with the U.S. Attorney.

Thank you, Joe Haas

cc: Jay at Frank Guinta's office;
and The C.T.U. "

JosephSHaas

Quote from: JosephSHaas on December 07, 2011, 10:50 AM NHFT
. . .
Here's #2 of 2. . . .

Here's the original:

To: wgardner at sos.state.nh.us
CC: armlaw at hotmail.com
Subject: FW: (N.H. Article 18) FW: You have a new message at CorrLinks \ Usted tiene un nuevo mensaje en CorrLinks
Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2011 11:53:20 -0500

Here is your copy:

To: rburton at nh.gov; dst.hilaire at nh.gov; csununu at nh.gov; rwieczorek at nh.gov; dwheeler at nh.gov; gcweb at nh.gov; michael.a.delaney at doj.nh.gov; jay.ruais at mail.house.gov
Subject: (N.H. Article 18) FW: You have a new message at CorrLinks \ Usted tiene un nuevo mensaje en CorrLinks
Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2011 11:29:37 -0500

"Message successfully sent." to Ed Brown

Re: Plus two more rejects to Jack.
Ed, Plus: the two e-mails of 26 Sept. to you all including Jack W.W. of my inquiry to the H.S.* for classes (that my tax-payer money is supposed to fund) and that N.Y. Rep. the Chairman of said committee to do something about FCI's to finally please "correct" by a course with #x-number of classes in the subject matter for which you were arrested just came back today too, after almost three months ago! ! !  -- Joe P.S. It took them all this time to decide on a decision?  Maybe you could F.O.I.A. of their notes of such, like they agree that teachers ought to be there, but that because of what? budgetary constraints, of it will have to continue to be a warehouse, and so a further violation of your N.H. Article 18 right of rehabilitation?  A document of such to the governor here could maybe result in a Governor's Warrant to the Feds that of to some Show Cause Hearing before the Governor & Council? cc: to the Executive Council, N.H. A.G. Michael Delaney and Federal Congressman Frank Guinta, and David too."

* Homeland Security (see e-mail forwards to follow...)

> From: info at corrlinks.com
> To: JosephSHaas at hotmail.com
> Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2011 07:51:24 -0600
> Subject: You have a new message at CorrLinks \ Usted tiene un nuevo mensaje en CorrLinks
>
> You have received a new message from BROWN, EDWARD, (03923049). Please visit http://www.corrlinks.com and login to retrieve your message.
>
> Usted ha recibido un nuevo mensaje de BROWN, EDWARD, (03923049). Por favor, visite http://www.corrlinks.com para iniciar su sesión y tener acceso al mensaje. "

JosephSHaas

Quote from: JosephSHaas on December 07, 2011, 10:55 AM NHFT
Quote from: JosephSHaas on December 07, 2011, 10:50 AM NHFT
. . .
Here's #2 of 2. . . .
. . .
Here's the original: . . . .

"From: adam.paulson at mail.house.gov
To: josephshaas at hotmail.com
Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2011 11:33:43 -0500
Subject: Out of Office: N.H. Art. 18 (Forward #1 of 2)

I will be out of the office from December 6-26. If you need immediate assistance, please call (202) 225-7896. "

JosephSHaas

Your choice: Medieval times, or today's Quaker system of inward reflection in a warehouse:

http://www.listaholic.com/12-of-the-most-horrifying-torture-devices-in-history.html

of found by a 666 search at GOOGLE getting to this page 666 here.

Mod: See also:

http://www.av1611.org/666/biochip.html

for Presidential candidate:

"    Denver Post, September 2, 1995
    Chip envisioned to curb inmates

". . .the technology of the future might enable authorities to implant microchips into the heads of convicted felons as a way to handle prisoners."
    New Mexico Governor Gary Johnson "

& "Conspiracy Nation (Vol. 8, No. 97) allegedly, intercepted an "official", high-level, IBM document that reports pilot-testing implants in prisoners in Texas, Massachusetts, and California. The highly-classified IBM document reports prisoners were unknown "guinea pigs" of the biochip titled "20/20 Neural Chip"."

footnote: of a typo for 666 Beast Prison, at GOOGLE of breast by mistake;
https://www.google.com/#hl=en&cp=17&gs_id=3c&xhr=t&q=666+Breast+Prison&tok=4caCQ8GDlrrBKtBM9c6P3g&pf=p&sclient=psy-ab&oq=666+Breast+Prison&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&gs_sm=&gs_upl=&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.,cf.osb&fp=be659ccb5b68ed57&biw=969&bih=558

Thus I insist in the old-fashioned teacher - pupil by a course with #x-number of classes in the subject matter of which they were incarcerate: with Lesson #__ dealing with the fact that a tax is NOT a debt, and "He has" #10 of 18 in our "Declaration of Independence" to Elegit up to half the apples of the tree, but NEVER the "substance"! (and certainly NOT to incarcerate the caretakers of the land!*) since this is HOW a lien of attachment IS a taking arises per that Rep. Roland E Hemon of Dover, N.H. House Bill of 199__ in N.H. State Archives to bring to light! not to leave our Article 12 inhabitants in physical AND mental darkness!!

* Bernie always reminding me that he thought that we eliminated debtor's prisons!

JosephSHaas

Subject: FW: A Wonderful new Christmas song

From my friend Al, the pastor, but a bit right-wing.

Hey! Our family used to patronage "_______", the Jews, and so I would never just walk past their store door if they didn't say "Merry Christmas".  If they would have said: Happy Holidays of in the general, I'd say Merry Christmas, and if I knew that they were Jews I'd say that anyway and add a Happy Chanukah or Hanukkah  http://www.timeanddate.com/holidays/us/chanukah of: "Chanukah commemorates the Jewish people's successful rebellion against the Greeks in the Maccabean War in 162 BCE. A ritual cleansing and re-dedication of the Temple occurred after the Jewish people's victory. It is believed that there was only enough consecrated oil to keep the lamp burning for one day but the small bottle of oil miraculously lasted for eight days. Chanukah, also known as Hanukkah, is referred as the Feast of Lights or Festival of Lights for this reason." with potato pancakes, like my mother used to make too.

Joe

P.S. Now for blacks I also say to them of Happy Kwanza. (;-)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kwanzaa
During the early years of Kwanzaa, Karenga said that it was meant to be an alternative to Christmas, that Jesus was psychotic*, and that Christianity was a white religion that black people should shun.[5] However, as Kwanzaa gained mainstream adherents, Karenga altered his position so that practicing Christians would not be alienated, then stating in the 1997 Kwanzaa: A Celebration of Family, Community, and Culture, "Kwanzaa was not created to give people an alternative to their own religion or religious holiday."[6]
Many Christian African Americans who celebrate Kwanzaa do so in addition to observing Christmas.[7] "

* And speaking of psychos, as in Federal government agents characterized as with deterioration from normal intelligence, of forcing by militant action, as the word militate is force AS evidence, of there being NO evidence of Federal filing to our N.H. Secretary of State by RSA Ch. 123:1 as required for them to gain jurisdictional authority to control OVER us Article 12 N.H. inhabitants, then they are also sociopaths:  " the word sociopath, as defined over at:

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&defl=en&q=define:sociopath&ei=fTNZSt__K4qNtgeHoajdCg&sa=X&oi=glossary_definition&ct=title

as to sociopathic? = "Unconcerned about the adverse consequences for others of one's actions" and/or in-actions* upon them?

* like in the non filing of the 40USC255 papers to our N.H. RSA Ch. 123:1." To say to "them" of what? Happy psycho day !?

When "they" capture one of my friends, and feed him in a warehouse that is supposed to be a "correctional" facility, and my tax-payer money goes to Federal Rep. Frank Guinta of Manchester, the Catholic, what does he do about this? Nothing!

Thus my "gift" or donation to the City of Marion, Illinois for my friend Ed Brown, of $____ to them as their share of the expense in treating the excrement there that ought not to be. To call them to see what the water rates are for the Marion F.C.I. divided by the population of inmates and staff, and so: $________being my Christmas present to the City of Marion, Illinois.

Same goes for here in Concord, N.H.: of I was told that there used to be a payment in lieu of RSA Ch. 123:2 property taxes, as only their land is exempt, but not their $100 million buildings, but that that expired in 19____.  And since the local officials are in cahoots with these Federal agents, of them donating Federal crap to the land for where my boss pays taxes for to operate, to send them a "Thank You" card for billing my neighbors for more than their share? Of the ironic type because I DO care about my neighbors who are too busy with their lives to look into like them of that frog being boiled to death:

See:  http://allaboutfrogs.org/stories/scorpion.html click "An interesting article regarding this fable" = over to http://www.spectacle.org/995/scorp.html for this "sociopathology or extreme denial" .

Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2011 21:37:23 +0000
. . .
Subject: Fwd: A Wonderful new Christmas song

PASS THIS ON......PLEASE

Sent: Sunday, December 11, 2011 9:08:30 PM
Subject: Fw: A Wonderful new Christmas song

----- Original Message -----
To: Undisclosed-Recipient:;
Sent: Saturday, December 10, 2011 1:09 PM
Subject: A Wonderful new Christmas song

A Wonderful new Christmas song -- we should learn to sing it , loud & clear !!

http: // www dot youtube dot com/watch?v=TWrrvQ_3-40&feature=colike
of: 4:20 minutes,  with 1,681,063 views .

No virus found in this message.
Checked by AVG - www.avg.com
Version: 2012.0.1873 / Virus Database: 2102/4674 - Release Date: 12/11/11

SAY MERRY CHRISTMAS - American Christian Life United (ACLU) choir - Vocal by Carrie Rinderer

JosephSHaas

"Send the Friend request and I will OK it.  You do have the NH Underground website address, right?  That's where I update the public, of a lot of stuff behind the scenes of NOT to alert the Feds ahead of time, as they are the scum of the Earth, and I have no interest in them directly, of having paid my State officials to do that in the in-direct of currently taking one of the State Reps. in Plainfield to the House Ethics Committee soon, that WHEN I do of then I can't tell, and so a copy and paste of such First Draft over to: http://nhunderground.com/forum/index.php?topic=3868.9975 right now. -- Thank you for your interest,  Joe "

Here it is:

To: wgardner at sos.state.nh.us; elections at sos.state.nh.us; gcweb at nh.gov; rburton at nh.gov; dst.hilaire at nh.gov; csununu at nh.gov; rwieczorek at nh.gov; dwheeler at nh.gov; jay.ruais mat mail.house.gov
Subject: FW: [ The COMPLAINT ] RE: (Appeal to House Ethics Committee- against Rep. Schmidt) RE: (Saturday check-up) RE: [Art.31] RE: [ consent & Consent] RE: (Did you get this?) RE: The HB590 Committee of 2011 & RE: re-type of Dan Lynch letter. (Ref. 664 Lebanon)
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2011 10:25:40 -0500

Here's your copy.  Wise up!

To: andrew.schmidt at leg.state.nh.us; joejfcc at myfairpoint.net
CC: bplefebvre at gmail.com; spec.bowers at leg.state.nh.us; sbs2093 at gmail.com; itsenh at comcast.net
Subject: [ The COMPLAINT ] RE: (Appeal to House Ethics Committee- against Rep. Schmidt) RE: (Saturday check-up) RE: [Art.31] RE: [ consent & Consent] RE: (Did you get this?) RE: The HB590 Committee of 2011 & RE: re-type of Dan Lynch letter. (Ref. 664 Lebanon)
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2011 10:17:52 -0500

To: The "NEW HAMPSHIRE GENERAL COURT
LEGISLATIVE ETHICS COMMITTEE"
[ Attn: Richard Lambert, Room #_____ State House
107 North Main Street, Concord, N.H. 03301]
603: ______________

"COMPLAINT FORM

--I, the undersigned, do allege that, in my personal knowledge, the following individual(s): _________________________________, who hold(s) the position of ___________________________, did commit a violation of law, or of a guideline, rule or regulation of the General Court.  In support of my complaint, I offer the following statement of facts.  I understand that the filing of this complaint is CONFIDENTIAL and that the initial review of this complaint shall be conducted in nonpublic session unless otherwise requested by the individual(s) complained against. . . I further understand that unauthorized disclosure of confidential matters or materials contrary to RSA 14-B:4, is punishable in accordance with RSA 14-B:4-a." http://www.gencourt.state.nh.us/rsa/html/NHTOC/NHTOC-I-14-B.htm for R.S.A. Chapter 14-B:1-10;

--"STATEMENT" :

1.) The MAJOR individual complained against is Representative Andrew Schmidt, a Democrat from Box 1747, Grantham, N.H. 03753-1747, (H) 863-1247, the State Representative for District 01 in Sullivan County that includes the Town of Plainfield, a retired Insurance Adjuster, e-mail: andrew dot schmidt at leg.state.nh.us on the Constitutional Review Committee.

On Thursday, September 29th, 2011 @ 12:20 p.m. I did write to him and the other Plainfield Rep., plus four of the Lebanon Reps. "to please schedule a day, time and place for me to meet with you" and "for to represent civil cases in the House Grievance Committee on Redress by Article 32 Petitions for those victims of aggression by RSA Ch. 643:1 'Official Oppression' that happened in your town of Plainfield" (see photocopy of page 15 attached hereto).

On the morning of Wed., November 2nd @ before my 11:39 a.m. memorandum of telephone conversation with him, as noted in said e-mail attached hereto at page 14, I did get the excuse from him that because he works for the State at 30 hours a week, he doesn't have the time to read and reply in writing to the many e-mails he gets of like one every 15 minutes during the day, and "doesn't want to get involved with what the Federal judge did" of when I told him he gets "$100 a year...AND that if he won't work, then he should NOT have taken the job!" and "that this is NOT against the Federal judge but the state judge retired taking Article 36 retirement money for a job that of when she was on the bench she did violate her RSA Ch. 92:2 oath of office to protect (my friend Ed Brown) as an Article 12 inhabitant from ... these other laws of Congress...."

On said Wed., Nov. 2nd I did then write to both State Reps who Rep. Schmidt did refer me to as some subject matter Reps with the time to deal with this, being to Rep. Spec Bowers at 12:30 p.m. and then Rep. Joe Osgood at 12:41 p.m. (see pages 12 + 13 of this complaint).

On Mon., Nov. 21st @ 10:57 a.m. (page 8 ) I did write to Rep. Schmidt over the e-mail @ 10:44 a.m.to the Lebanon Reps of where I did outline this illegal operation of the Federal courts by having not filed their required papers with Bill Gardner, the N.H. Secretary of State, as required by RSA Ch. 123:1.  On writing this today, I equate such to like a book with valuable maps therein as stolen from a library!  In this case the library being in the Office of the Secretary of State.  Of not a TAKE OUT, but in this case a FAILURE TO FILE being similar in nature, of not there to authorize the TAKE OUT of our fellow Article 12 inhabitants to be under the control of these "other laws" to be incarcerated for "correction" in the F.C.I.'s of "Uncle Sam" but that who are merely warehoused! in violation of Article 18 of the N.H. Bill of Rights for rehabilitation! Thus this be the omission of a required act, that Bill Gardner is supposed to Report to the G&C every year in his Annual Report, but who refused to count, as in an accounting IS the definition of a Report, but instead merely provides a partial job description to them who accept this in-complete-ness in violation of their oaths to Article 14 too! and so a copy to all of them also, who ought to be Article 63 impeached if they don't: Wise Up! [ * ]  Plus Bill Gardner NOT to be re-elected by you per Article 67. He is worthless unless he files a correction to his Annual Report.

On Tue., Nov. 29th @ 11:33 a.m. I did write both Plainfield Reps for a Progress Report, of "Did you get this?" with Rep. Benjamin Lefebvre writing back at 2:51 p.m. that he did get this e-mail as on the Fish & Game Committee but that he is "not interested" in this subject. With my reply of that "When the out-reached hand to another is made...I wait for a while to see what happens, and if nothing, then back to the source as you ARE the Reps for this land area in Plainfield of which you owe a duty as pre-paid your $100 a year for to protect ALL inhabitants there or at least get back what was stolen under a Town 'Protection Racket' against the Article 12 inhabitants" by "this Article 32 process" (page 7)

2.) The MINOR individual complained against is: Representative Joe Osgood, a Republican from 19 Whitcomb Lane, Claremont, N.H. 03743-5808, (H) 603: 543-0762 (W) 543-9744, the State Representative for District 04 in Sullivan County too, e-mail: joejfcc at myfairpoint dot net on the Ways & Means Committee.

of to see the top of page 7 here of when he did write back to yet another "Did you get this?" e-mail of Sat., Dec. 3rd @ 7:21 a.m. at 2:37 p.m. that afternoon that: "Your message has been received, read and rejected because it contains blatant lies, half-truths and inaccuracies that betray the author as unworthy of response."

This e-mail put a damper on Representative Schmidt to carry forward to House Rule 36 endorse my petition for my friend Ed Brown as having had that $100+ filing fee in case #2005-C-033 stolen from him by that Clerk Robert B. Muh, Retired and Judge Jean K. (Mrs. Peter Hoe) Burling, also retired who did allow a Federal policy to over-ride: (1) his right to Art. 14 "complete"ness in having his case tried by a jury of his peers, and (2) that of 28 USC636(c)(1) also in that of there was NO "consent" by him to have his case Removed & Dismissed by those of who he was complaining against being those illegal and unlawful agents of "Uncle Sam" operating withIN this state!

Summary: Of I would like this Committee to please order a SHOW CAUSE hearing of for Representative Osgood to indicate in like a Bill of Particulars of just what these #___ lies in the plural are, along with #____ inaccuracies plus what #___ of half-truths. Then to proceed to have Representative Schmidt give his reason for WHY he canNOT or WILL not merely sign his name to such an Article 32 Petition for a House Rule 36 endorsement of not needing to be in agreement thereof as in to approve, but who could merely write his name on the back of IS the definition of from the OF Old French source word of endosser of "to put on the back of" to merely authoritatively permit it to move forward, as in his Article 84 oath to fully "support" the entire constitution and that includes his Article 31 duty as a part of the legislature of to "assemble" for the redress of public grievances.  The word assemble not merely that of to "Meet" as in the word "Meetings" between the "[" brackets "]" in the constitutional booklet, but that of to "put or fit (parts) together" of the part involving his signature per the Rule 36 that is actually unlawful in that the law reads to the right of the people to request not of a legislator in the singular but that of to "the legislative body" as a whole! of then IF this complaint should be dismissed, then let it be forwarded onto the Grievance Committee for an official complaint for review before a recommendation to the full House that the damages per the filing fee for it having been stolen be repaid to the victim to the sevenfold $amount per Proverbs 6:30-31 of to charge the thief sevenfold the $amount stolen, of that being from the judge and clerk, that unless this 6-fold $amount be paid AND the case re-instated, that you move on to impeach this judge and take away her Article 36 retirement, and likewise to any and all sitting judges therein Grafton County Superior Court, who, upon a motion to move forward likewise might refuse to do so, until a judge there does finally obey the law!

Yours truly, - - - - - - - - - - - - Joseph S. Haas, P.O. Box 3842, Concord, N.H. 03302, Tel. 603: 848-6059 (cell phone), e-mail: JosephSHaas at hotmail dot com "

JosephSHaas

To: Jose, Donna; Bill; Keith (for Jason) and David
[ plus by relay through Corrlinks to Ed & Elaine, plus Danny and Reno ]
Subject: HB 1476 of 2012 No out-of-state laws withOUT our "Consent"!
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2011 15:24:54 -0500

HALLELUYAH !
http://www.halleluyah.org/Halleluyah.html

". . . When truth is restored, after having been hidden by traditions of men, it becomes the obligation of every responsible believer to accept this restored truth, regardless of the cost. . . . "

RE: http://www.gencourt.state.nh.us/lsr_search/LSR_Results.aspx

2012-H-2426-R
HB1476   title:   prohibiting the enforcement of out-of-state laws, rules, codes, and fess not approved by the New Hampshire legislature.
Sponsors:   (Prime)Paul Mirski , Daniel Itse, Gregory Sorg, Paul Ingbretson, David Bettencourt, Timothy Comerford, Andrew Manuse, Dan McGuire

http://www.gencourt.state.nh.us/legislation/2012/HB1476.html

"
HB 1476 – AS INTRODUCED

2012 SESSION
12-2426
09/05
HOUSE BILL 1476
AN ACT prohibiting the enforcement of out-of-state laws, rules, codes, and fees not approved by the New Hampshire legislature.
SPONSORS: Rep. Mirski, Graf 10; Rep. Itse, Rock 9; Rep. Sorg, Graf 3; Rep. Ingbretson, Graf 5; Rep. Bettencourt, Rock 4; Rep. Comerford, Rock 9; Rep. Manuse, Rock 5; Rep. D. McGuire, Merr 8
COMMITTEE: Executive Departments and Administration

ANALYSIS
This bill prohibits the enforcement of out-of-state laws, rules, codes, and fees not approved by the New Hampshire legislature.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Explanation: Matter added to current law appears in bold italics.
Matter removed from current law appears [in brackets and struckthrough.]
Matter which is either (a) all new or (b) repealed and reenacted appears in regular type.
12-2426
09/05

STATE OF NEW HAMPSHIRE

In the Year of Our Lord Two Thousand Twelve
AN ACT prohibiting the enforcement of out-of-state laws, rules, codes, and fees not approved by the New Hampshire legislature.

Be it Enacted by the Senate and House of Representatives in General Court convened:
1 New Chapter; Enforcement of Out-of-State Laws, Rules, Codes, and Fees. Amend RSA by inserting after chapter 12-M the following new chapter:

CHAPTER 12-N

ENFORCEMENT OF OUT-OF-STATE LAWS, RULES, CODES, AND FEES

12-N:1 Enforcement of Out-of-State Laws, Rules, Codes, and Fees. No New Hampshire court, department, political subdivision, or state or local official shall enforce any law, rule, code, or fee of another state if such law, rule, code, or fee has not been specifically approved by the New Hampshire legislature.
2 Effective Date. This act shall take effect January 1, 2013. "

JosephSHaas

To: Jose, Donna; Bill; Keith; and David
Subject: More "truth" from the Singal cover-up!
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2011 15:39:35 -0500

Date: 12/19/2011 8:19:29 AM

Subject: Let The Truth Be Known

Message "
Sunday 12-18-11

cc: NY, NH, NH, Tex, Ind, Ri

Prior to trial I let it be known, via motions, that my trial defense, which was the truth of the matter, was a good faith self-defense against imminent excessive force, which was a 100% viable and valid theory of defense. The enemy knew if the truth got to the jury by way of this defense, Riley stood a goood chance of being acquitted.

During trial, Riley asked defense counsel Wiberg why he was not presenting Riley's theory of defense. Wiberg replied that the court was preventing him. On appeal Wiberg alleged that he was denied by the court the opportunity to present Riley's theory of defense to the jury, but never articulated how the court prevented him. The record reflected that the defense attorneys refused to present self-defense after they were asked if that was the their defense. They replied no.

On Wednesday, November 23, 2011, the day before Thanksgiving, @ 3:33pm, during a legal call from Attorney Wiberg, while discussing the facts presented in a declaration for Wiberg to sign, confirming his ineffectiveness, Mr. Wiberg let the truth be known to Riley, that during the trial, off the record in chambers, Judge Singal told defense counsel they were NOT permitted to present self-defense as a theory of defense, even though it was a 100% valid defense, that's the real reason defense counsel did not present the winning valid defense, making the trial a total sham, and the defense attorneys went along with it.

Please post this information far and wide. Faith and trust in the US Courts is not deserving and must end, Let The Truth Be known. And here i sit a political prisoner who is 100% innocent, in one the the most oppresive prison units in the whole country, feeling directly the hand of tyranny every single day. "

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

" > From: info at corrlinks dot com
> To: JosephSHaas at hotmail dot com
> Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2011 08:19:29 -0600
> Subject: You have a new message at CorrLinks \ Usted tiene un nuevo mensaje en CorrLinks
>
> You have received a new message from RILEY, DANIEL, (14528052). Please visit http://www.corrlinks.com and login to retrieve your message.
>
> Usted ha recibido un nuevo mensaje de RILEY, DANIEL, (14528052). Por favor, visite http://www.corrlinks.com para iniciar su sesión y tener acceso al mensaje. "

JosephSHaas

Here's a copy and paste for future reference:
"From: josephshaasjr at hotmail dot com
To: elainesw at metrocast.net; lgagne25 at comcast.net; genecharron at comcast.net; repdawelch at hotmail.com; moeville at peoplepc.com; ken.kreis at leg.state.nh.us; mark.warden at leg.state.nh.us; dennis.fields at leg.state.nh.us; jason.antosz at leg.state.nh.us; lcpantelakos at comcast.net; phil.ginsburg at leg.state.nh.us; rmfesh at comcast.net; phil.greazzo at leg.state.nh.us; kjtasker at gmail.com; rogerrberube at hotmail.com
CC: jenn.coffey at leg.state.nh.us; steve.shurtleff at leg.state.nh.us; lharding0625 at gmail.com; go2teach at comcast.net; susan.almy at comcast.net; andrew.white at leg.state.nh.us
Subject: [ Please: House Rule 36 endorse ] RE: You're "Out - of - Order"! FW: [ RE: [ Art. 32 Petition, reference: labor]. . . RE: The HB590 Committee of 2011 & RE: re-type of Dan Lynch letter.]
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2011 11:19:31 -0500

To:  http://www.gencourt.state.nh.us/house/committees/committeedetails.aspx?code=H26

House CRIMINAL JUSTICE AND PUBLIC SAFETY
Secretary:    Judith Johnston    Phone:    271-3565
Researcher:    James Cianci, Esq.    Location:    RM 204 LOB
Committee Members:    Email Committee Members
Chairman:    Elaine Swinford(r)    Bills Currently in Committee
V. Chairman:    Larry Gagne(r)    Bills Originally Referred to Committee
Clerk:    Gene Charron(r)    Mailing list of Committee Members
David Welch (r)    Dennis Fields (r)    Robert Fesh (r)
Moe Villeneuve (r)    Jason Antosz (r)    Phil Greazzo (r)
Kenneth Kreis (r)    Robbie Parsons (r)*   Kyle Tasker (r)
Mark Warden (r)    Laura Pantelakos (d)    Roger Berube (d)
Stephen Shurtleff (d)    Philip Ginsburg (d)

BEFORE this is even assigned a day and time for toward a Public Hearing in your Committee, would one of you please TRY to convince Representative White to House Rule 36 endorse the Grievance below so that his hypocrite status as it currently exists does not ripen in having him TRY to pass this bill BEFORE the first part of his Article 31 job description is even started.

Failure to do so will result in my attendance at your hearing to state that the Chair declare this bill out-of-order, to put in abeyance, of on-the-table until AFTER the Prime Sponsor does honor his RSA Ch. 92:2  http://www.gencourt.state.nh.us/rsa/html/VI/92/92-2.htm  oath of office to Article 84 of the N.H. Constitution. http://www.nh.gov/constitution/oaths.html

Thank you, - - Joe Haas

P.S. Please reply within five (5) business days, like in RSA Ch. 91-A:4,IV , lest a copy of this be put into a complaint against him to the House Ethics Committee.  http://www.gencourt.state.nh.us/rsa/html/VI/91-A/91-A-4.htm

* no e-mail address.

To: andrew.white at leg.state.nh.us
CC: jenn.coffey at leg.state.nh.us; steve.shurtleff at leg.state.nh.us; lharding0625 at gmail.com; go2teach at comcast.net; susan.almy at comcast.net
Subject: You're "Out - of - Order"! FW: [ RE: [ Art. 32 Petition, reference: labor]. . . RE: The HB590 Committee of 2011 & RE: re-type of Dan Lynch letter.]
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2011 10:47:24 -0500

Shame on you Representative White!

Reference your latest of:
2012-H-2402-R
HB1179   title:   imposing an extended term of imprisonment for assault against a health care worker.
Sponsors:   (Prime)Andrew White , Jennifer Coffey, Stephen Shurtleff, Laurie Harding
from over at: http://www.gencourt.state.nh.us/lsr_search/LSR_Results.aspx

= http://www.gencourt.state.nh.us/legislation/2012/HB1179.html

to: http://www.gencourt.state.nh.us/rsa/html/X/141-F/141-F-2.htm

of: "IV-b. "Health care worker'' means dentists and dental hygienists licensed under RSA 317-A, . . . . "

Of here you have information of an assault upon such a worker, to wit: Dr. Elaine - Alice: Brown (Mrs. Edward - Lewis: Brown), by the Feds operating un-lawfully here in this state and you do NOTHING about it! of also their raid upon her Dental Office Building on Glenn Road in your City of Lebanon.

A copy of this e-mail to all Committee Members of the _____________ Committee to where this House Bill 1179 will be referred to to PLEASE put this in abeyance until AFTER you fulfill the first part of two parts in Article 31   http://www.nh.gov/constitution/billofrights.html   of your job description: "The legislature shall assemble for the redress of public grievances and for making such laws as the public good may require." in THAT order, of first then second.

Needing your House Rule 36 endorsement of such Article 32 petition as indicated below of against these thieves of the court clerk and judge for theft of the filing fee.

Yours truly, Joe Haas

cc: the co-sponsors, and your associates.
1.) http://www.gencourt.state.nh.us/house/members/member.aspx?member=376804
Representative Jennifer Coffey (r)
Merrimack- District 06
Seat #:2099
Incumbent Home Address:
          748 Raccoon Hill Rd
          Andover, NH  03216-4040
     Phone: (603)748-1985
     Email: jenn.coffey at leg.state.nh.us
More:    
   Voting Record    Bills Sponsored    
House Commitee Information
   Committee Name:    COMMERCE AND CONSUMER AFFAIRS
SPECIAL COMMITTEE ON EDUCATION FUNDING REFORM
   Position:    V Chairman
   Telephone:    271-3369
271-3319    
   Committee Function:
N/A
Personal Website:
   www.jenncoffey.com
2.) http://www.gencourt.state.nh.us/house/members/member.aspx?member=376628
Representative Stephen Shurtleff (d)
Merrimack- District 10
Seat #:5002
Incumbent Home Address:
          11 Vinton Drive
          Penacook, NH  03303-1583
     Phone: (603)753-4563
     Email: steve.shurtleff at leg.state.nh.us
More:    
   Committee Name:    CRIMINAL JUSTICE AND PUBLIC SAFETY
SPECIAL COMMITTEE PUBLIC EMPLOYEE PENSIONS REFORM
   Position:    Member
   Telephone:    271-3565
271-3125    
   Committee Function:
N/A
3.) http://www.gencourt.state.nh.us/house/members/member.aspx?member=376583
Representative Laurie Harding (d)
Grafton- District 11
Seat #:5031
Incumbent Home Address:
          56 Jenkins Rd
          Lebanon, NH  03766-2003
     Phone: (603)448-5206
     Email: lharding0625 at gmail.com
More:    
   Committee Name:    HEALTH, HUMAN SERVICES & ELDERLY AFFAIRS
   Position:    Member    
   Telephone:    271-3334    
   Committee Function:
N/A
Personal Website:
   N/A
Personal Biography:
   Rep. Harding is serving her third term representing Grafton County District 11. A registered nurse licensed to practice in both New Hampshire and Vermont,
To: lharding0625 at gmail.com; andrew.white at leg.state.nh.us; go2teach at comcast.net; susan.almy at comcast.net
Subject: [ Art. 32 Petition, reference: labor]. RE: [Did you read it?] RE: (Saturday check-up) RE: [Wednesday Check-up] RE: [When & Where?] RE: (Did you get this?) RE: The HB590 Committee of 2011 & RE: re-type of Dan Lynch letter. (Ref. 664 Lebanon)
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2011 10:14:01 -0500

To Rep. White* on the Labor Committee and the others (to co-sign) :

Would you please deal with this labor case first of Dr. Elaine Brown having been put out of the dental business by agents of "Uncle Sam" who used U.S. Codes over her that were never "Consent"ted to.

I write to you of to take care of this OLD business first before having the House process your NEW #____ LSRs to House Bills starting with Public Hearings next month.  Them to be made public tomorrow on the state internet web page for others to read and hoping to get heard soon, but only IF you follow "Roberts Rules of Order" in to House Rule 36 endorse this complaint against Judge Jean K. Burling and her Court Clerk Robert B. Muh of the Grafton County Superior Court who both allowed the Feds to illegally AGAINST 28 USC 636(c)(1)  Remove & Dismiss Case #2005-C-033 from onward towards a trial by jury to that of not even a bench trial in Concord, but the mere flicking of the ink out of a pen!  This I find disgusting! and if you will not deal with it, then I will deal with your HBs as Out-of-Order in violation of Roberts Rules of Order to make a motion to the Chairman for a vote that it be put in abeyance until this past crime be dealt with: the crime of theft of the filing fee and cost for the Sheriff to deliver the papers for like the egg to be cracked there and not sucked up by some weasels!

Yours truly, Joe Haas

* and
Representative Andrew White (d)
Grafton- District 11
Seat #:4074
Incumbent Home Address:
          16 Young St
          Lebanon, NH  03766-1234
     Phone: (603)727-9392
     Email: andrew.white at leg.state.nh.us
More:   
   Voting Record   Bills Sponsored   
   Committee Name:   LABOR, INDUSTRIAL AND REHABILITATIVE SERVICES
   Position:   Member   
   Telephone:   271-3125   
   Committee Function:
N/A
Personal Website:
   N/A
Personal Biography:
   N/A
Local Government Involvement:
   N/A
Miscellaneous Information:
   N/A

To: lharding0625 at gmail.com; andrew.white at leg.state.nh.us; go2teach at comcast.net; susan.almy at comcast.net
Subject: The HB590 Committee of 2011 & RE: re-type of Dan Lynch letter. (Ref. 664 Lebanon)
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2011 10:44:52 -0500

So when can we meet to sign this either Art. 32 Petition against Jean K. Burling and/or have her impeached?

I presume that you got this "Uncle Sam" mouth-shut letter last Wednesday, and have read it? of it too bad that Rep./ Attorney Greg Sorg didn't invite him to explain himself to them in their committee, or the GSA in-state landlord there of for ALL their tenants in both the Cleveland and Rudman blocks.

Here's some info on that committee:

"RE: http://www.concordmonitor.com/article/293565/state-panel-repudiate-feds-funds

and: http://www.concordmonitor.com/article/293565/state-panel-repudiate-feds-funds#comment-211465

of:
"
"Uncle Sam" needs our 1-8-17 U.S. Constitutional "Consent" !
By JosephSHaas - 11/20/2011 - 9:54 am New
Thank you Karen.

Re: "Decisions of federal courts are specifically noted as inadmissible, because, the report says, the courts have shown they will not limit the reach of federal government. "
&
Re: "John Greabe, a professor of constitutional law at the University of New Hampshire School of Law. . . questioned the prohibition against considering judicial opinions."

Question: what courts, with the letter "s" in the plural? The federal courts in general, OR our two courts here withIN the state of New Hampshire? _____ being the U.S. District Court in Concord and the Federal Bankruptcy Court in Manchester; operating illegally. http://www.gencourt.state.nh.us/rsa/html/IX/123/123-1.htm + http://www.constitution.org/juris/fjur/1fj-ba.htm

I like the use of "opinions" by Prof. Greabe rather than "Decisions", as the Executive branch of governments makes the decision based on these judicial opinions. http://law.unh.edu/johngreabe/index.php but that he is part of the problem!
http://www.justice.gov/usao/eousa/foia_reading_room/usam/title9/crm00664.htm

The Report of this: http://www.gencourt.state.nh.us/house/members/memberbillssponsored.aspx?member=376527
over to: "HB590 Session Year: 2011 Title: (2nd New Title) establishing a committee to review state participation in federal grant-in-aid programs. General Status: LAW WITHOUT SIGNATURE" at The State Library. (Filed Nov.1st.)

JosephSHaas's picture
Your comment
0   "
Here's a re-type:

"UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT
DISTRICT OF NEW HAMPSHIRE
55 PLEASANT STREET, ROOM 110
CONCORD, NEW HAMPSHIRE 03301-3941

OFFICE OF THE CLERK
James R. Starr, Clerk of Court
Daniel J. Lynch, Chief Deputy Clerk

Telephone: 603-225-1423
Web: www.nhd.uscourts.gov

November 14, 2011

Joseph S. Haas, Jr.
PO Box 3842
Concord, NH 03302-3842

Re: Email Correspondence/Request for List USDC-NH Bar Members

Dear Mr. Haas:

--I am writing in response to the string of emails you have been forwarding to me and/or sending directly to my email address and carbon copied to numerous other email accounts.  I am also writing in response to your request of a list of all members of the district's bar.

--Please note that the United States Judicial Branch is not subject to the Freedom of Information Act. See 5 U.S.C. Sec. 551(a)(B), 552(f).  Additionally, while we attempt to satisfy all reasonable research to members of the public nor to rebut or debate members of the public on matters related to the jurisdiction of the federal court system.  In fact, attacks on the court's jurisdiction are properly addressed by a presiding judge in an existing case consistent with the adjudicatory process.  Thus, I decline to exchange correspondence 'debating' the merits or logic to your positions on the constitutional or statutory basis for this district's civil or criminal jurisdiction.  Additionally, because the Clerk's Office does not assemble and publicly distribute a cumulative list of members of our bar upon request, I also decline to forward to you the requested list.

--Lastly, our office attempts to comply with all reasonable requests for information from the public and members of the bar.  We are not required, nor will Clerk Starr or I permit our staff, to respond to inquiries that are unreasonable, nonsensical and designed to harass or otherwise burden staff for your personal pleasure or amusement.  Thus, I regret to inform you that all such requests received in the future will go without response whether sent by email or in paper letter format.  Additionally, as I do not desire to receive your continued e-mail postings, I request you remove me from your email list, refrain from sending me further email correspondence, and note that future emails will be redirected to a spam account and will not be reviewed.

Sincerely, Daniel K. Lynch, Chief Deputy Clerk

DJL/ "