• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Main thread for Ed and Elaine Brown vs the evil IRS

Started by KBCraig, May 24, 2006, 06:51 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

JosephSHaas

Quote from: Kat Kanning on March 17, 2012, 10:31 AM NHFT
. . . .

O.K. Thanks; plus what about to Archives over at the Sherman & Peabody Wayback Machine?  Then like to go onto North & South Book II.

JosephSHaas

Down to twenty (20) pages eh?

Here's the latest on this subject:

"Joseph S Haas
18 hours ago

?"If you are not willing to learn, No one can help you. If you are determined to learn, No one can stop you." Unless you're in one of Uncle Sam's F.C.I.'s for "correction" and that they refuse to teach any classes in the course for the subject matter in which you are incarcerated; like the Ed Brown case of us paying into the system through our employer at work, which money goes to the C.T.U./ Counter Terrorism Unit whose teachers ARE paid to Administrate by shuffling papers at headquarter but never getting into the field work of behind the fence to that of HOW a tax charge becomes a debt due, and that the lien arises by the power to issue a Writ of Elegit for to turn over up to half the crops until the debt be paid in full, of compare to "He Has" #8 of 16 in our "Declaration of Independence" about "substance". Are we really better off today? When did we go "George Orwellian" into this "Nineteen Eight-Four" Doublespeak of this tax/debt crap!? Read page 1307 in (Henry Campbell) Black's Law Dictionary, 5th edition (c)1979 for the definition of a tax, in its essential characteristics is NOT a debt; citing that New Jersey case. My complaints to my Federal Rep. Frank Guinta here in New Hampshire have fallen on deaf ears. May he get what he craves: deafness as in to no longer hear from any JailBirds or their friends like me, but have to read it, of then maybe WHEN corrected him cured back to well-being. So be it, Amen. To teach him a "Twilight Zone" like lesson to that of the man who talked too much: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Silence_%28The_Twilight_Zone%29 Of in this case of the Representative who blocked his ears too much. (;-)
    Mobile Uploads
    By: Marlon Magnus McCain
    Like · · Unfollow Post · Share
        Renee Camille likes this.
            Joseph S Haas Here's the T.Z. logo for this episode: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Silence_%28The_Twilight_Zone%29
            The Silence (The Twilight Zone) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
            en.wikipedia.org
            ?"The Silence" is an episode of the American television anthology series The Twi...See More
            18 hours ago · Like ·
            Joseph S Haas Federal leeches! I told my employer to stop feeding them, but that she refused. So what next? Quit to work for another? Or maybe what? Sue Frank Guinta of Manchester and Washington, D.C. in local State District Court for criminal theft? He's like the old man here at: "The Twilight Zone: "The Silence" clip" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s20CsFwREFU of 5:38 minutes seen 2,186 times of being a fraud: "A deliberate deception for unfair or unlawful gain." In this case, the latter as his buddies of co-workers of both: United States Attorneys and N.H. attorneys with permission to operate in the Federal System by written contract take money from "Uncle Sam" (through former N.H. A.G. Jeffrey R. Howard, of the 1st Circuit on the 4th floor of the Warren B. Rudman Block at 55 Pleasant Street in Concord, N.H. to sue too) in their travels to, at, and back from Portland, Maine in violation of both the legal and lawful of the statute and constitution, of to be precise: Title 18 U.S. Code Section 3232 and the 6th Amendment, in that ALL trials SHALL be in the state and district for where the offense occurred, and that is the state AND district of New Hampshire within the First Circuit that encompasses both Maine AND New Hampshire, but that when I complained to the N.H. Attorney General's Office in Concord to Article 12 "protect" our "inhabitants" from these other laws of Congress never 1-8-17 "Consent"ed to, it was Investigator Paul Broder there who told me that we live in the First Judicial "District" not Circuit BELIEVE IT OR NOT! and so the preliminary hearings in Maine that ARE a PART of the trial were un-lawfully held as a violation of due process of law, and so to now what? File an RSA Ch. 594:14 http://www.gencourt.state.nh.us/rsa/html/LIX/594/594-14.htm Summons to take this charge of RSA Ch. 637:4 of Theft by Deception against both Broder of who did create this false impression as reinforced by former Federal Rep. Paul Hodes [see RSA Ch. 625:8,III(b) http://www.gencourt.state.nh.us/rsa/html/LXII/625/625-8.htm of: "For any offense based upon misconduct in office by a public servant, at any time when the defendant is in public office or within 2 years thereafter. " as he allowed a CIVIL statute 72.5 from U.S. District Court Deputy Clerk Dan Lynch to be sued too to (as well as his supervisor, Clerk James R. Starr) OVER-ride this Federal statute 18USC3232] AND then Guinta? and that being of 637:4,II "(a) Creates or reinforces an impression which is false and which that person does not believe to be true, including false impressions as to law,...." to go through the N.H. District Court buddy system of to merely process through the attorney/judge to that of the Article 77 trial by jury for these misdemeanors in Superior Court. http://www.nh.gov/constitution/judicial.html of: "And the general court are further empowered to give to police courts original jurisdiction to try and determine, subject to right of appeal and trial by jury, all criminal causes wherein the punishment is less than imprisonment in the state prison." cc: to Guinta http://guinta.house.gov/ by e-mail of: jay.ruais at mail.house dot gov to please "Wise Up" or be sued! Wise up in representing my interest that this money taken from me by my employer has a part of it go to the proper place: to start and finish the so-called "correction" of my friends with this course in taxes with #x-number of classes as indicated above, wherein they can graduate with a grade of A as certified corrected to the fact that Uncle Sam's "seizure" of the real estate in both Lebanon and Plainfield, N.H. can never lead to a forfeiture since the Feds are "out of order"! "Substance Abuse"! (;-) by THEM! of the Feds!
            The Twilight Zone: "The Silence" clip
            www.youtube.com
            A short clip from The Twilight Zone Season 2 Episode, "The Silence" starring Fra...See More
            about a minute ago · Like ·
        Write a comment..."

Mod:

Russell Kanning

I have sad news to report

in order to try and make this forum work better Kat has had to split our wonderfully huge thread about the evil IRS vs crazy Ed Brown and his nice wife.

ps when i get hauled off by the feds Ridley will not call me crazy just "controversial". :)

Jim Johnson

Quote from: Russell Kanning on March 29, 2012, 12:41 PM NHFT
ps when i get hauled off by the feds Ridley will not call me crazy...
Someone should be assigned.

Kat Kanning

I do not think that word means what you think it means.

Lloyd Danforth

Quote from: Russell Kanning on March 29, 2012, 12:41 PM NHFT
I have sad news to report

in order to try and make this forum work better Kat has had to split our wonderfully huge thread about the evil IRS vs crazy Ed Brown and his nice wife.

ps when i get hauled off by the feds Ridley will not call me crazy just "controversial". :)

Well, you never had a problem with Ridley's bleach

JosephSHaas

Quote from: Kat Kanning on March 30, 2012, 07:51 AM NHFT
I do not think that word means what you think it means.

Jim Johnson, Jiminator, Enemy of the State, ***, Karma: 3008, Posts: 3426, Bold and Spicy! &
Quote from: Russell Kanning on Yesterday at 01:41 PM
ps when i get hauled off by the feds Ridley will not call me crazy...

Someone should be assigned.*
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
* "assign" = "5. Law. To  transfer (property, rights, or interests)."

Of the Feds with a "seizure" of the 2 places in Lebanon and Plainfield, but yet to ever "forfeit"!

So to assign or transfer somebody to take your place not "if" but "when"?

Like in when somebody else was assigned to do battle for whoever during The "Civil War" or as some say: WBTS: War Between the States.

So, yeah: As a group of 52, to assign each person for to take Ed's place in the "Correctional" facility, as like to sell time shares"?  >:D

Seriously now: why not?  If "Uncle Sam" can't forfeit the places and nobody can live there but the WILD animals, then for Ed & Elaine to sell time shares in Marion, Illinois and Fort Worth, Texas respectfully?

Sign me up.  I pick the week of: _____ every year until the Year 20___ If they don't let me in, I'll sue them!  8) And the contract to read BEFORE I take up residence, that my teacher from the C.T.U. WILL be there to TRY to "correct" me what? M, W + F with a final exam on Saturday, of that a tax IS a debt!? And to hell with HOW it becomes so by the Writ of Elegit process of to take up to half the crop until the debt be paid, having what? Replaced that "He has" #8 of 16 in our "Declaration of Independence" of the word "substance" with it now O.K. to take BOTH the crop AND the field, or house/ buildings PLUS the care-taker too!?  - - Joe

Russell Kanning

remember when they wanted people to camp out?
yea people could camp there in nice weather and when asked say they are enjoying the woods to remember 2 people that didn't pay their fair share of drone bombing of the middle east

JosephSHaas

Quote from: Russell Kanning on March 31, 2012, 01:19 PM NHFT
remember when they wanted people to camp out?
yea people could camp there in nice weather and when asked say they are enjoying the woods to remember 2 people that didn't pay their fair share of drone bombing of the middle east

I have a permission slip from Elaine to go hiking and camping there ANYtime, and hereby give authority to ANYbody so long as they acknowledge who the OWNER us of The Trust with Ed & Elaine the caretakers and the Fed sign there is a lie, as they do NOT own the property but have merely "seized" it, as yet to forfeit.  Of to assume the caretaker positions, and so why isn't the Town sending the possessors the property tax bills, as possession is nine point of the law, or 90% on a 10-point scale, so to what? Only walk on that 10% of an un-divided interest, or have the Feds allocated some certain section thereof as for where we are to go? (;-)  If un-documented then it ought to be by your choice:  I'd choose the house and surrounding buildings? Or maybe not, and to camp out alongside them and insist that the Town Officials send the Feds the bill for the majority as their lock is still on there! (;-)

JosephSHaas

To: Jose, Donna, Bill Riley (Dan's brother), Keith (for Jason Gerhard), and David (Elaine's son).
Subject: The "Writ of Elegit" Writers.
Date: Sun, 1 Apr 2012 13:38:58 -0400

Like The "Script Writers" who have infiltrated the internet until Year _____ in the month of _____ Day___ at __:__ o'clock a.m./p.m. as stated when they will abandon their being "The Watchers"; maybe we ought to Intervene in other tax/debt (so-called) cases, to write a check WHEN the tax be ripened, as not the ENTIRE debt due, but just to put in our two-cents as they say for the principle.  -- Joe

RE:

of:
"
Jose M. Gonzalez and Damn VanMeter shared Michael Blackcrest's photo.
Wall Photos
Who's house is next?
By: Michael Blackcrest
Jose M. Gonzalez
This is what my son, Cirino Reno Gonzalez, was trying to prevent in New Hampshire and they ARRESTED him and railroaded him for it
· · 441 · 18 hours ago ·
[ Reference the photo from Waco, Texas ]
    You and 3 others like this.
        1 share
        Julieta Alcantar-Garcia I remember this. I read the book about this. This was awful! Unfortunately, there are others out there just as bad.
        12 hours ago ·
        Julieta Alcantar-Garcia I like this article but not the story.
        12 hours ago ·
        Joseph S Haas Thanks Jose. See also: http://land.netonecom.net/tlp/ref/weaver.shtml for The Ruby Ridge/ Randy Weaver case too, as him to there of maybe not to have called themselves the New Minutemen, that "they" of The Uncle Sam Brigade called: Co-Conspirators, but The Writ of Elegit Writers? Yeah, what do you say to that? Of Reno could have said: I'll write you a check for what Ed Brown owes WHEN you can prove a tax IS a debt, that they can never do without either Ed's permission or by being forced to pay after a jury verdict, since there has to be "due process of law", of the Feds "out of order" here! in that WHEN have we ever diverted from "He has" #10 of 16 in our "Declaration of Independence" to that of to go after the "substance" AND the care-takers. An Elegit is to offer up to half the apples of the tree, or crop of like rents, etc. until the "debt" owed be paid. NOT to incarcerate the farmer and his helpers and send US the bill! When will they ever SEND IN THE TEACHERS to "correct" them in the F.C.I.? Federal "Correctional" Institution. -- Joe cc: Ed & Elaine , plus Reno by Corrlinks; Danny in lock-down.
        The Randy Weaver Case - The Lawful Path
        land.netonecom.net
        Story of the shooting at Ruby Ridge, as told by the American Rifleman
        a few seconds ago · · "

JosephSHaas

To: Jeanne
CC: Dick Marple; Bill Riley
Subject: RE: Trade in your federal reserve notes for United States Notes & see what will happen...
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2012 10:42:24 -0400

Thanks Jeanne,

Of here is what I TRIED to post, but that it wiped-out on me (or was it sent to the Moderator for to be pre-approved before posting? I did get to no confirmation page). Hopefully to be included as Comment #71.

-- Joe

"Tom, Thank you for the 31 USC5115 info of U.S. Notes limited to $300 million.  Of what are the estimates of how much of that is held by the Fed (____%) v.s. (___%)  of those of us with red sealed notes in our private currency collections? 12 USC 411 reads at: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/12/411 that these notes are "advances" to the banks "and for no other purpose".  An "advance" is defined as: "To pay (money) before legally due." and "advances" in the plural as: ""Payment of money before legally due." But that these are not lawful money, but paper money so-called, and so what? Another definition of the word advance? Like what? A proposition, of "to propose"?  The word proposition defined as: "A plan or scheme suggested for acceptance." And so to Section 412: " Any Federal Reserve bank may make application to the local Federal Reserve agent for such amount of the Federal Reserve notes hereinbefore provided for as it may require." And so this proposition/application. "Such application shall be accompanied with a tender to the local Federal Reserve agent of collateral ." such as:  Section 342    http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/12/342     = other "Federal reserve notes"?  Isn't that a Royal run-around?! How do we KNOW that these notes have been monetized?  An advance has to be money related, right?  When the Fed buys these notes at only 6-cents each from The Bureau of Engraving & Printing in sheets of 32 at $1.92 per sheet,  they are still PRIVATE property until the gold bullion is deposited with Uncle Sam according to Section 16, Part 15 thereof the contract with us:  The Federal Reserve Act of 1913.  Thus HOW and WHO to redeem them? The "how" being the bankster's problem for us here in N.H. who do like Lisa did ask you per the question by Horace, that you answered of in ANY check, but that if you can do a payroll check, then more power to you, as spelled out in N.H. R.S.A. Chapter 275:43,I    http://www.gencourt.state.nh.us/rsa/html/XXIII/275/275-43.htm   of to get paid in either: direct lawful money or in-direct of same by check, direct deposit or some employee card.  Of my cashing the checks to me by first asking for the silver dollars, and if not immediately available, then taking the debased Coinage Act of 1965 ones but only on a temporary basis since New Hampshire never 1-8-17 U.S. "Consent"ed to this Act, but only to that of the one of 1792, in Vol. 6 @ page 155 of The Laws of N.H. in 1794.  To get over $1500 worth and make your lawful claim lest they be criminally sued for theft or taken to court for an Article 20 civil trial by jury on a debt due, or get four other victims together to put the bank into involuntary bankruptcy! (;-) Me IN SEARCH OF...4 others against TD BANK, to please contact me."

Joseph S. Haas
P.O. Box 3842
Concord, N.H. 03302
603: 848-6059 (cell)
JosephSHaas at hotmail dot com

Date: Sun, 1 Apr 2012 20:16:11 -0400
Subject: Trade in your federal reserve notes for United States Notes & see what will happen...
To:

Hi ~

Here's the peaceful way to bring an end to Federal Reserve Banking with its debt-based fiat currency supporting the military industrial complex; and switch over to lawful money by trading in your FEDERAL RESERVE NOTES for UNITED STATES NOTES.  This will ultimately force the Federal Reserve to pay off the national debt and give us back our wompum.... Read this and take action asap ~ post it, pass it on & find the Federal Reserve Bank nearest to you so you can help pave the way to transition to a peaceful economy, for self and others...  This is very interesting & do-able...

http://stormthunder.com/#axzz1qnn2M7l3http://stormthunder.com/#axzz1qnn2M7l3

peace ~ jeanne. "

JosephSHaas

Quote from: DonnaVanMeter on April 10, 2012, 01:54 AM NHFT

Thanks Donna, reference Ed's "FACE OF THE REAL UNITED STATES 'POLITICAL MAFIA'" no doubt about the Feds' attempted take-over of the real estate too, of from their "seizure" to a "forfeiture".

Some paperwork to them about some all-ye in come from free or forever lose your right, TITLE, or interest about 3rd parties was sent to them back in February, but not received until March, and so a relay to us to be on-the-lookout for to make sure that Uncle Sam has the proper fight papers before doing battle here.  >:D

To make a call to The "BOXING AND WRESTLING COMMISSION"  re:   http://www.gencourt.state.nh.us/rsa/html/xxiv/285/285-mrg.htm at: http://www.nh.gov/boxing/ = New Hampshire Boxing Commission | 234 Webster St. | Manchester, NH
603.271.2341 for Bobby Stephen, Chairman as I'd like to see Uncle Sam's head knocked off in one of their sales there done sub-hastadio of under the spear, of to throw some blows back against the spear chuckers and put a citizen's arrest against these thieves!

- - Joe

P.S. Of back to the word militate of "To have force as evidence", that since the Feds refused to admit my evidence of Federal non-filing by the 40USC255 to 3112 Federal agent to N.H. RSA Chapter 123:1 by my "Point of Order" that the Rhode Island judge said was done AFTER the trial, that was a bald-face lie! then as they say: the alternative of force, is the right to sue in the courts, that since they refused to allow it to the 100% level here by our Article 14 right to be "complete" in our 1st Amendment Freedom of Speech that they even acknowledge is down to a "nadir" amount in the courtroom of a "point", but my point not dealt with other than their push of me by Deputy Sheriffs of not only out of the courtroom #4 but the Rudman block and told to stay out.  Then out it is of a knock-out by my champion to hire to do battle with these goons on PRIVATE soil should they continue to trespass! or are they going to have any sale within the walls of their compound? 

If so then let any "manceptor" who takes the article sold in his hand KNOW that as a furtherance of from illegals to be an illegal and unlawful too, of he then will be their "champion" to meet his fate on private soil when he does finally trespass.  Of there really are stupid and greedy people out there who care not about The Rule of Law, and so are animals to be dealt with by brute force! To put them in their place: the local lock-up leading to correction on the County Farm by giving them what the Feds refuse to do to our Article 12 victim inhabitants, and that is #x-number of classes in a course on taxes, in that such is NOT a debt, and that the lien process is derived from the power to issue a writ of elegit of to allow the caretakers thereof to offer up to half the apples of the tree (in the rural, or in the urban setting too for any crop) until the "debt" that is then "owed" is paid in full. And since our country was founded on "The Declaration of Independence" to not go after the "He has" #10 of 18 of "substance" of the land and buildings, but only the rents that could have been derived therefrom:

The Feds paying NO property taxes, even though they are the "Beneficial Owner" so-called of from their illegal and unlawful take-over, per that formula of possession is nine points of the law, or ninety (90%) percent on a ten point scale, and so that put into the latest abatement application, as denied last time, and this time too?  And so if/when denied, then to finally Article 12 protect!? Of it really weird of that those who pay for such protection are not protected, but those that don't pay are granted full reign to do anything they want to the Article 12 inhabitants and the land and buildings that they were the caretakers for the real owner of The TQS Trust.  Of what? the officers of the Trust have to go to Federal Court to challenge a Federal take-over!? The Feds have no jurisdictional authority here, and so this civil lawsuit to prove it?  To have whoever the manceptor is therefrom citizens arrested too?  ;D In other words of a pass of the baton by key obtained to a lock on a door by force, from the Feds to a local, for a local jury to find him guilty of furtherance of the Federal scheme. To let him KNOW of such for that culpable mental state to land him behind bars! for #___ weeks, months, years, before issued a certificate of correction.  8)

JosephSHaas

Quote from: JosephSHaas on April 10, 2012, 09:21 AM NHFT

Thanks Donna, . . . .

I did just talk with Bobby Stephen at his cell phone # 603: 860-_____ and he said to call him at his home # 603: 627-______ later, as a Permit costing: $______ can be obtained the day before the event, but that if I wanted to be a promoter of then to have to obtain a license.

Thus I do not pro-mote fights, but do rebuke those who start such, as in to beat or FORCE back by force of greater than what they have so as to beat whoever into submission.  In this case to make sure that the fighter and all his goons do "submit" or be subject to the conditions imposed of that in order to continue with their force, that they show their RSA 123:1 paperwork, and explain WHY they didn't have them at the beginning of this fight back in 2007, of like this being battle #___ in this war, to then let whoever continue their fight of not capture the flag, but to that of the festuca or key, as of HOW obtained was it by the Feds of by force, of to try to pass off to another, then to let that manceptor know that it represents a forceful take-over and that here in New Hampshire we DO have the right of Trespass to Try Title.  In that the title is by both deed AND possession.  Of that any deed or act as by paperwork to a third party must comply with the law, in that all t's have got to be crossed and i's dotted, as in the paperwork on file with the Secretary of State's office, lest there be a Petition to Quiet Title in County Court, because when the Federal sign of the lie be taken down that they are NOT the owners, and the 3rd party thinking himself to be the new owner, then to oust the bidder/ buyer of the paper right then and there by force, as permitted by the State of New Hampshire under a permit to use force, of the admission charge being that of a silver dime each, that without such, then to use force to keep out even the Federal champion, of to result in a win by default! 

The permit claimed to show that of who is the REAL owner can charge admission to a fight on his property or that of which he is the caretaker for, but if somehow the State Boxing Chairman and his three Commissioners decide not to grant such a permit by whatever reason, then we move onto a free admission passing out GO TO JAIL cards after every citizen's arrest!  :D

- - Joe

JosephSHaas

Quote from: JosephSHaas on April 10, 2012, 10:14 AM NHFT
Quote from: JosephSHaas on April 10, 2012, 09:21 AM NHFT

Thanks Donna, . . . .

I did just talk with Bobby Stephen [ reference: Boxing ] . . . .

For: The "Political Mafia", see:  http://www.whale.to/b/political_mafia.html over to: http://www.whale.to/b/education.html and these quotes:

1. " 'Just look at us. Everything is backwards; everything is upside down. Doctors destroy health, LAWYERS DESTROY JUSTICE, universities destroy knowledge*, governments destroy freedom**, the major media destroy information*** and religions destroy spirituality.'--Michael Ellner " (emphasis ADDed.)

"Common sense is in spite of, not as the result of education. ---Victor Hugo"

"The purpose of Compulsory Education is to deprive the common people of their commonsense. ---G.K. Chesterton"

" 'Real education must ultimately be limited to men who insist on knowing, the rest is mere sheep-herding.'----Ezra Pound"

" "The public school system: 'Usually a twelve year sentence of mind control. Crushing creativity, smashing individualism, encouraging collectivism and compromise, destroying the exercise of intellectual inquiry, twisting it instead into meek subservience to authority.'"----Walter Karp " = http://www.whale.to/vaccine/karp_h.html includes this quote too of: " 'The left and right wings of the party establishment--two great pinions of an ancient bird of prey.' (Liberty under Siege, p.100)---Walter Karp"

"Education today is mostly corruption and seduction.--Eustace Mullins (Video)"

-** later ______

*** later. _____

2. later. _____

- - Joe