• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Main thread for Ed and Elaine Brown vs the evil IRS

Started by KBCraig, May 24, 2006, 06:51 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

JosephSHaas

F.Y.I. #1 of 2:

"Jack Wade Warren reject e-mail #1 of 2:

Date: 6/19/2012 8:19:25 AM

Subject: Return To Sender: 26 USC 6325 Release of lien.

This message informs you that your below electronic message to the above-named Federal prisoner is REJECTED and will not be delivered for the following reason(s): *   The content of your message jeopardizes the safety, security, or orderly operation of the correctional facility, or the protection of the public.The prisoner to whom you sent this message is <B>NOT</B> being informed of this rejection.You may appeal this rejection within 15 days of the date of this message by submitting a written request to the warden of the prison where the prisoner is located. You should include a copy of this rejection, an explanation of your appeal request, and any additional documents or information you wish to be considered. ********************************************* . . . See Below for Spanish . . .

--------Original Message--------

Date: 6/17/2012 1:20:15 PM
To: 13477077 at inmatemessage dot com
Subject: 26 USC 6325 Release of lien.

Title 26 U. S. Code Section 6325 Release of lien.
Jack,  (cc: Elaine, Reno and Danny) Your idea for a bond is but just one solution of either to pay it off, bond it, or have the lien declared legally* unenforceable.

From: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/26/6325 I've copied and pasted just the (a) + part of (b) to 1 + 2 with the other part of (b) 3 + 4 of 4 to (h) of (h) later:

"
USC   Title 26   Subtitle F   Chapter 64   Subchapter C   Part II   ? 6325

26 USC ? 6325 - Release of lien or discharge of property

Current through Pub. L. 112-123. (See Public Laws for the current Congress.)

(a) Release of lien
Subject to such regulations as the Secretary may prescribe, the Secretary shall issue a certificate of release of any lien imposed with respect to any internal revenue tax not later than 30 days after the day on which
(1) Liability satisfied or unenforceable
The Secretary finds that the liability for the amount assessed, together with all interest in respect thereof, has been fully satisfied or has become legally unenforceable; or
(2) Bond accepted
There is furnished to the Secretary and accepted by him a bond that is conditioned upon the payment of the amount assessed, together with all interest in respect thereof, within the time prescribed by law (including any extension of such time), and that is in accordance with such requirements relating to terms, conditions, and form of the bond and sureties thereon, as may be specified by such regulations.
(b) Discharge of property
(1) Property double the amount of the liability
Subject to such regulations as the Secretary may prescribe, the Secretary may issue a certificate of discharge of any part of the property subject to any lien imposed under this chapter if the Secretary finds that the fair market value of that part of such property remaining subject to the lien is at least double the amount of the unsatisfied liability secured by such lien and the amount of all other liens upon such property which have priority over such lien.
(2) Part payment; interest of United States valueless
Subject to such regulations as the Secretary may prescribe, the Secretary may issue a certificate of discharge of any part of the property subject to the lien if
(A) there is paid over to the Secretary in partial satisfaction of the liability secured by the lien an amount determined by the Secretary, which shall not be less than the value, as determined by the Secretary, of the interest of the United States in the part to be so discharged, or
(B) the Secretary determines at any time that the interest of the United States in the part to be so discharged has no value.
In determining the value of the interest of the United States in the part to be so discharged, the Secretary shall give consideration to the value of such part and to such liens thereon as have priority over the lien of the United States."

Here in N.H. an extra-judicial lien is now a criminal misdemeanor, of only the local Article 28-a political sub-divisions of the state can legally lien [ * ] for a tax, of all others having to take that tax defined as a "charge" to LOCAL or County court first BEFORE any lien can be placed against any real estate as a debt due or owing another of even if it's "Uncle Sam" as not allowed any exception to that of the lien does arise out of FROM the power to issue a Writ of Elegit of to pay up to half the apples of the tree until the "debt" due be paid.  Because here in N.H. we do not support this "substance" abuse by corrupt agents of "Uncle Sam" as against "He has" #10 of 18 in our "Declaration of Independence". Oh yeah he, the Federalists wave the flag every Fourth of July, but that they are hypocrites and thieves as they TAKE our Article 12 inhabitants out of state withOUT this 1-8-17 "Consent" and supposedly educate / "correct" them in what they CALL an F.C.I., but that they are LIARS as all it is is a warehouse, providing no Article 18 rehabilitation.

Notice that Double the value or more here in 26 USC 6325(b)(1) of really bass-ackwards in that any Writ of Elegit is supposed to be offered BEFORE any lien! or at least before any elevation of lien to an attempted forfeiture! Of here in N.H. we have the RSA Ch. 480: ___ homestead right with to keep the tools of your trade to pay off your "debt" so declared by a jury of your peers if ever contested (that was tried by Ed & Elaine Brown in Case #2005-C-033 in Grafton County Superior Court, North Haverhill, N.H. but that was illegally* Removed and dismissed in Federal Court.  * illegal as against 28USC636(c)(1), without the "consent" of BOTH parties: plaintiff AND defendant; and so this lien legally* un-enforceable too, and if we have to impeach both Robert Bruce Muh, of 104 Tuck Rd., Littleon, Retired Clerk of Court +/or Judge Jean K. (Mrs. Peter Hoe) Burling, then so be it to proceed to the N.H. Article 17 impeachment, and annual review to revoke her Article 36 retirement pay as un- deserving! of a copy of this to all five of my Boscawen Reps who did take their $200/2-yr. term up front, but have yet to complete their work before the end of this calendar year of Dec. 31st, 2012, as lame-ducks AFTER the General Election in November to PLEASE impeach this Clerk & Judge. _____ Also to the Five Executive Councilors who have their hands out every two weeks at the G&C Meetings for a pay off from "Uncle Sam" of Federal funds that be really of them receiving STOLEN money, and who ought to be Article 63 impeached also! _____ or arrested for theft! Citizens Arrest? (;-) with police back-up, to talk about this with the N.H. State Police of this possibility instead of an RSA Ch. 594:17 to the local district court, (of a summons in lieu of arrest) of to hold over in jail for an Indictment or Presentment by the Merrimack County Grand Jury. Bonded to $what? (;-) And a lien by us against their RSA Ch. 93-B:1-5 Faithful performance Bond to $200,000 each x 5 = $ 1 million with The National Grange Insurance Company down at 55 West Street, in Keene, N.H. add in that of: for the governor too = $1.2 million.  / footnote: [ * ] may be legal, but certainly now "lawful", as un - constitutional!"

JosephSHaas

F.Y.I. #2 of 2:

"x
Jack Wade Warren reject e-mail #2 of 2:
x

Date: 6/19/2012 8:19:26 AM

Subject: Return To Sender: To call Florida & Texas tomorrow.

This message informs you that your below electronic message to the above-named Federal prisoner is REJECTED and will not be delivered for the following reason(s): *   The content of your message jeopardizes the safety, security, or orderly operation of the correctional facility, or the protection of the public.The prisoner to whom you sent this message is <B>NOT</B> being informed of this rejection.You may appeal this rejection within 15 days of the date of this message by submitting a written request to the warden of the prison where the prisoner is located. You should include a copy of this rejection, an explanation of your appeal request, and any additional documents or information you wish to be considered. *** . . . See Below for Spanish/ . . .

--------Original Message--------

Date: 6/17/2012 10:51:11 AM
To: 13477077 at inmatemessage dot com
Subject: To call Florida & Texas tomorrow.

For 2 of 3 cases to find $dollar amounts, and get back to you.
Of in meantime which one of towns is in Middle Florida?
I just sent a copy of your e-mail plus my reply as follows to my friend there in Texas too:

"Jack, re: * = " I also recently filed a civil suit * and paid a $350.00 filing fee" where? _________ and then dismissed on procedural grounds of improper service, as the clerk refused to accept the return!?

** reference: "that mom has done a will and plans to allow her estate ** to be placed in probate as opposed to creating a pure/off-shore trust", of my brother used to be a Bank Trust Officer, and who might be able to help, and so when next to Florida we all can meet for her and your benefit for your entire family.

*** re: " As for the possible avenue(s) of relief you discussed.  I have tried numerous jurisdictional argument, non-statutory abatement(s) etc., non were even remotely effective." because you didn't have the PROOF of Federal non-filing (to the Governor of Florida**** as different than of here in N.H. it's to the Secretary of State) of that 40USC255 to 3112 Federal agent as "head" of "agency" like that GSA / General Services Administration landlord for his or her tenants of the building where those agents within did process you. **** = http://www.constitution.org/juris/fjur/1fj-ba.htm

***** to "see Title 27 CFR Sec., 72.11, the Exclusive Remedy lies in/at Title 26 USC and CFR the Internal Revenue Code, which trumps the corporate by-laws the US Code.  Please see the following sections of the CFR/USC Title 26, Sec.,(s) 7426 Civil action by person(s) other than the taxpayer. Sec., 6325 Release of lien or discharge of property." later; _____ "Sec., 7426 (b)(4)" to be exact. AND ****** "info regarding the Miller act Bond(s), Bid Bond(s) and Payment Bond(s), standard form #'s 1416, 1418 & 1425, if possible.  The web site is  [www.fms.treas.gov/tfm]  Before one can discharge the charges one must know what (how much the charges are)." ______ later also.

Tomorrow I'll call for the dollar amounts of: $________ and $________ and $________ at: _________ and _________ and _________ respectfully for: "I now will request if and when you get a chance, please find out the amount of my indebtedness, i.e., the amount owed and/or dollar amount of the Judgment(s) and Judgment and commitment orders in my criminal cases which were in the US District Courts in the Northern District of Texas: Cases No: CR4-83-138 (1983), & the Middle District of Florida, Orlando Case No: 95-209-CR-ORL-22(S-1) (1995) and Tampa Case No: 96-64-CR-T-23(E) (1996). "

Being:

(1) Dallas http://www.txnd.uscourts.gov/index.html over to: http://www.txnd.uscourts.gov/directories/court/dallas.htm =

1100 Commerce Street, Room 1452, Dallas, TX 75242

Telephone Number: (214) 753-2200 Office Hours: Monday - Friday 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.

(2) http://www.flmd.uscourts.gov/ = which one? ______

Locations

Jacksonville Division
Bryan Simpson United States Courthouse
300 North Hogan Street
Jacksonville, FL 32202
904-549-1900

Ocala Division
Golden-Collum Memorial Federal Building & U.S.Courthouse
207 N. W. Second Street
Ocala, Florida 34475
352-369-4860

Orlando Division
U.S. Courthouse
401 West Central Boulevard
Suite 1200
Orlando, Florida 32801-0120
407-835-4200

Tampa Division
Sam M. Gibbons U.S. Courthouse
801 North Florida Avenue
Tampa, Florida 33602
813-301-5400

Ft. Myers Division
U.S. Courthouse & Federal Building
2110 First Street
Ft.  Myers, Florida 33901
239-461-2000

(3) Tampa (see above)

cc: of this to a friend in Texas who was asked years ago to get some certificate of Federal non-filing there too, of maybe to visit on a detour from my trip to Florida hopefully later this year, or afterward.  - - Joe"

P.S. My phone # is 603: 848-6059 to where your Mom can call.  Of me to Florida I know not when, so no rush, just that I called her a few times and she to me but since have misplaced her number, of to meet maybe a the governor's office or Archives, as that's all I have is that in Summer of 2007 while visiting my mother in Tallahassee the Capitol I called the state government from her phone and the person from Gov's Office over to the man at Archives checked and called me back that he could find no such documentation but never put it into writing!"

JosephSHaas

Thanks Ed, To go exploring over there at: http://thesecret.tv/behind.html for Rhonda Byrne later. -- Joe cc: to The NH UNDERGROUND of maybe others have time right now to report back to us later.

JosephSHaas

David Ridley, reference: peaceful non-resistance; of I just found this, of interest:

http://kyrasdiary.blogspot.com/2011/03/abraham-hicks-sells-used-thought.html

"
Kyra Speaks

A critical look at channelers, medical intuitives, pseudoscience, and other woo.

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Abraham Hicks Sells Used Thought . . .

Robert Fitzpatrick and Joyce K. Reynold's book, False Profits, discusses the importance of New Thought concepts to Amway's motivational materials, . . .

With Jerry's Amway past and his self-admitted study of various New Thought authors, it's easy to see how he could have encountered the New Thought concept "Law of Attraction" prior to he and Esther's experience with Abraham. It's also likely that he would have been exposed to other New Thought ideas. In Richard Weiss' 1988 book, The American Myth of Success, Weiss writes, "New Thought further encouraged a "take-it-easy" approach to life with its principle of non-resistance." Weiss says that the "Law of Attraction" and the principle of non-resistance (sometimes referred to as the "Law of Non-resistance") were usually taught in conjunction with one another. He explains that the principle of non-resistance was about not forcing things to happen. "Receptivity rather than struggle," he writes. In William Walker Atkinson's 1911 book, Practical New Thought, he gives the analogy of life being like a stream. He explains that rather than rowing upstream and struggling against the current, people should let the current carry them--or even row with it. Esther and Jerry use this same analogy to discuss their version of the "Law of Non-resistance," which they call the "Law of Allowing." Like the "Law of Non-resistance," the "Law of Allowing" encourages Weiss' statement about "receptivity rather than struggle." Florence Scovel Shinn, a very successful advocate of New Thought ideas in the early 1900s, said in her book The Secret Door to Success, "the law of non-resistance is an art." Coincidentally, Jerry and Esther's "Law of Allowing" is sometimes referred to as the "Art of Allowing." This concept of the principle (or law) of non-resistance is also discussed by one Jerry's mentors, Ernest Holmes."

Thus in Ed's case of the Feds sending him to a "correctional" facility of an F.C.I. Federal Correctional Institute, then to row with the current, of he signed up for a course with #-number of classes in the English language but was refused.

- - Joe

cc: Ed

Mod: http://nhunderground.com/forum/index.php?topic=3868.msg343646#msg343646

JosephSHaas

Question: Since "Uncle Sam" does warehouse people but calls this a lawful practice or procedure of storing in one of his or its "Correctional" facility does he or it lie when there is no course with #x-number of classes to [ Article 18, N.H. Constitution] rehabilitate in the subject matter for which the individual was arrested, processed and is now incarcerated? Answer: Yes, he or it does lie. The he, as like this head of the hydra. See: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ortho for "Orthodoxy, right (correct) belief" * v.s. that of: "Orthopraxy, right (correct) action" in that by the former the inmate is directed by order of to do inward re-flection of what they had done wrong. It's called the Quaker-Way of doing business rather than for to be any action for punishment or to learn of what their deficiancy was to get them on the right course for to pre-vent it of the wrong path from happening again. In other words it's a(n Article 5 N.H.] religion* forced upon the victim for which us taxpayers do pay teachers to correct, but who defer over to the C.O.'s of Correctional Officers so-called who are really Warehouse Stockers, in this religious practice that never makes it to perfection. See also: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orthopraxy "Orthopraxy is a term derived from Greek ?????????? (orthopraxia) meaning "correct action/activity" or an emphasis on conduct, both ethical and liturgical, as opposed to faith or grace etc.[1][2][3] This contrasts with orthodoxy, which emphasizes correct belief, and ritualism, the use of rituals.[4]" The ritual or ceremony used by the Feds is what is defined as by custom, or the practice of the habit: a pattern of behavior acquired by frequent repetition, and addiction, from the word addict, and that word derived from the word addicere of "to award to". But that of when was Uncle Sam ever awarded or granted jurisdiction to act? That's in accordance with Article I, Section 8, Clause 17 of the U.S. Constitution, in that he has to get "Consent" from his creator first before the creature can act in that dominion or sphere of existance. See this 50-state list over at: http://www.constitution.org/juris/fjur/1fj-ba.htm and U.S. Attorney Manual 664: http://www.justice.gov/usao/eousa/foia_reading_room/usam/title9/crm00664.htm For example: Here in New Hampshire we gave Uncle Sam a CONDITIONAL Consent in 1883 by RSA Chapter 123:1 http://www.gencourt.state.nh.us/rsa/html/IX/123/123-1.htm Did he ever accept our offer? No! there is no award granted to him. He holds possession of the land over there on Pleasant Street by deed from another but never given permission to have his statutes of the U.S. Code operatable upon any of us Article 12 inhabitants http://www.nh.gov/constitution/billofrights.html (unless by individual consent) and so that the customs of his are accepted by the local, county and state officers who are RSA Ch. 92:2 sworn to honor the law http://www.gencourt.state.nh.us/rsa/html/VI/92/92-2.htm to http://www.nh.gov/constitution/oaths.html from: http://www.nh.gov/constitution/constitution.html but who instead honor the creature operating as an outlaw! To pay for such Article 12 protection by the payment of the property taxes but in never getting the service is but a "Protection Racket"! This is WHY there be no classes in correction, because Uncle Sam is wrong! and operating these FCI's out-of-order! It's Habeas Corpus time by a judge in another jurisdiction to collaterally attack the corruption here by to set free the victims caught in this N.H. trap!

Mod: http://nhunderground.com/forum/index.php?topic=3868.msg343658#msg343658

keith in RI

haven't checked in-in a while but 6 1/2 years later and this thread is still going...... :)

keith in RI

for anyone curious, i present the magnificent jason gerhard in all his prison goodness.......

karenijohnson

Got Jason Gerhard picture... when is his scheduled release date??

keith in RI

JASON GERHARD    20229-045    26-White-M    03-19-2025    FAIRTON FCI

JASON GERHARD    20229-045
FCI FAIRTON
FEDERAL CORRECTIONAL INSTITUTION
P.O. BOX 420
FAIRTON, NJ  08320

keith in RI

to bob wolffe, congrats on 3 years free from prison.... wish you hadn't dropped off the face of the earth afterward.....

KBCraig

http://www.boston.com/news/local/new-hampshire/2013/03/29/judicial-vacancy-upcoming-federal-court/HT754hwWiLF4JKrpDPzEeP/story.html

CONCORD, N.H. (AP) — U.S. District Judge Steven McAuliffe is assuming ''senior status'' at New Hampshire's federal court next week, a form of semi-retirement that will create a vacancy.

Chief Deputy Clerk Daniel Lynch tells the Concord Monitor (http://bit.ly/YXvZwT) McAuliffe has agreed to keep his full caseload until a replacement is in place.

Senior status is allowed when a judge is 65 and has served 15 years. A judge takes on a lesser workload.

McAuliffe was appointed in 1992 and gave notice of his intent to take senior status to President Barack Obama in December.

The president usually seeks recommendations of his party's most senior senator from the state where the judge serves.

Sen. Jeanne Shaheen made three recommendations Monday after consulting with Sen. Kelly Ayotte and others. The names have not been released.

___

Kat Kanning

Elaine is having a hearing to see if she can be released early.

firecracker joe

and what would early look like for elaine 2023, what a shame 2 stand up people wasting away.

Dave Ridley

Can someone post details here regarding the date time and place of the Elaine Brown hearing?

Silent_Bob

No hearing scheduled.

The US Attorney has until 4/30/13 to file a response to the sentencing motion.