• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Ex-CIA analyst Ray McGovern in Keene this evening!

Started by Rocketman, May 24, 2006, 11:16 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Rocketman

Hey y'all,

This is the guy who publicly challenged Rumsfeld a few weeks ago.  I just got back from seeing him speak in Manchester, and  I highly, HIGHLY, recommend seeing him in person:

Thursday May 25 th  ?  7:00pm
Keene Unitarian Universalist Church
69 Washington Street, Keene, NH

He comes across as very intelligent, credible, witty, and humane... not what I'd have expected from a CIA agent!  He talked about how America is becoming a fascist country and provided sickening details on how the intelligence community was coerced into supporting Bush's "War of Aggression" in Iraq.  I was actually most surprised at how he answered a 9-11 question: "Well, obviously there's a massive cover-up -- the only question is what's being covered up."  He said it might just be extreme negligence and incompetence, but that it's hard to imagine even bureaucracy failing that badly, and went on to raise some interesting points in support of "conspiracy theories."  Then he half-implied that Cheney might have ordered the attacks?!?!  Wow.  Afterwards I shook his hand and thanked him for telling the truth.

Seriously, you Keene area folks ought to go, and somebody make sure to ask him about 9-11.  More info: http://www.nhpeaceaction.org/

Kat Kanning

Atlas

Watch and see if this guy doesn't come up missing.

jgmaynard

Quote from: FSP-Rebel on May 25, 2006, 02:38 PM NHFT
Watch and see if this guy doesn't come up missing.

Or in jail on some "1st ammendment exception" that seems to be all the rage these days....

JM

Russell Kanning

He was not allowed to testify today in court:
http://www.keenefreepress.com/mambo/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=141&Itemid=36

The dangerous 80 year old pastor will be there tonight as well.

Russell Kanning

president

Denis can't go, cus the lefties are putting it on.

Kat Kanning

Kat Kanning

That was excellent.  Thanks for telling us about it, Rocketman.

Russell Kanning

Rocketman

Russell Kanning

Kat Kanning

He's also going to be on Alex Jones on Monday...sometime from noon to 3.

ravelkinbow

Quote from: katdillon on May 28, 2006, 06:46 AM NHFT
He's also going to be on Alex Jones on Monday...sometime from noon to 3.

Very cool!

Kat Kanning