• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Peace activists found guilty of criminal trespass

Started by Rocketman, May 24, 2006, 11:21 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

AlanM

Quote from: CNHT on May 28, 2006, 02:13 PM NHFT
Quote from: AlanM on May 28, 2006, 02:08 PM NHFT
Guy Chichester has been around a long time. He was one of the leaders of the Seacoast Anti-Pollution League (SAPL) which battled against the Seabrook Nuclear Plant. Very leftist.

Yeah wow Alan. Our ages are showing....   ;)

We are ageless, Jane. Lloyd, on the other hand........  ;D

CNHT

Quote from: AlanM on May 28, 2006, 02:15 PM NHFT
Guy Chichester has been around a long time. He was one of the leaders of the Seacoast Anti-Pollution League (SAPL) which battled against the Seabrook Nuclear Plant. Very leftist.

Awwww, Lloyd's a sweetie pie.

AlanM

Quote from: CNHT on May 28, 2006, 02:16 PM NHFT
Quote from: AlanM on May 28, 2006, 02:15 PM NHFT

Awwww, Lloyd's a sweetie pie.

Lloyd is a Teddy Bear, but don't tell him I said that, OK?

CNHT

Quote from: AlanM on May 28, 2006, 02:18 PM NHFT

Um I'm gonna be watchin' you two at the PF!

AlanM

Quote from: CNHT on May 28, 2006, 02:21 PM NHFT
Quote from: AlanM on May 28, 2006, 02:18 PM NHFT

Um I'm gonna be watchin' you two at the PF!

I won't be at PF, but I'll be at the SDF.

Lloyd Danforth

I may be old, but, I can out-imature the both of you and I will be ther for both SDF and P'fest!

CNHT

Quote from: Lloyd Danforth on May 28, 2006, 08:57 PM NHFT
I may be old, but, I can out-imature the both of you and I will be ther for both SDF and P'fest!

OK if you are going to be there that week too, can I count on you to be one of the ones to help me put up my 12 x 20 canopy with the 'skeeter netting? That way we have a bug-free place to party EVERY NIGHT at a spot with a fire, grille, picnic table, kitchen and bathroom too. Heck I'll even see if I can get two picnic tables to push together.

I know there might be bugs in June.

Dave Ridley

I think it would be useful to contact all of these folks, express respect for their sacrifice and invite them to NHfree.com.  I doubt I can get to all of them but may give it a try.  I'm probably the most right wing guy here except Jane ( who isnt a guy)  but I have to respect what they did and recognize they would make be great activist to work with and communicate with on the issues where we agree.

FrankChodorov

ran as a green for governor in '92 (I believe)...

CNHT

Quote from: FrankChodorov on June 04, 2006, 07:46 PM NHFT

Frank, er Bill ought to know, since he is as green as they come....er perhaps his handle should have been Red Green?

FrankChodorov

Quote from: CNHT on June 04, 2006, 08:00 PM NHFT
Quote from: FrankChodorov on June 04, 2006, 07:46 PM NHFT

Frank, er Bill ought to know, since he is as green as they come....er perhaps his handle should have been Red Green?

yes, Guy is definetely from the collectivist wing of the greens while I am not...

CNHT

Quote from: FrankChodorov on June 04, 2006, 08:02 PM NHFT
yes, Guy is definetely from the collectivist wing of the greens while I am not...

Right-o   ::)

Russell Kanning

I think I am green also. I like grass and trees. :)

CNHT

Quote from: russellkanning on June 04, 2006, 08:28 PM NHFT
I think I am green also. I like grass and trees. :)

It's not easy being green, Kermit once sang..  8)

Caleb