• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

A private home school to be operated by an Objectivist freestater

Started by cropperb, May 30, 2006, 08:35 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Objectivist

To everyone who attended the Porcfest:

I'm sorry I didn't see you there. I had planned to hand out info on my school and talk with anyone who was interested.

Unfortunatley I ended up in Manhattan because of a tragic event: my brother was hit by a bus while bicycling, and I went to spend time at his bedside so someone from the family could be there when he woke from his medicaly induced coma.

I'm happy to report he is doing well, he's off the artificial lung and eating (some) solid food. My mother and sister have flown in from Utah to be with him.

I'm an atheist, but in some form I would like to say "Thank God for Modern Medicine."

Were it not for artificial resperators and IV's I would have attended his funeral instead of being there for him when he woke.

- The Objectivist

Jason Rand

Objectivist,

I'm sorry to hear about your brother's accident.  Amen to your sentiments about modern medicine. 

Jason

toowm

Wayne Anderson is an Objectivist who opened a Montesorri school in Epsom. Several freestate kids go there. He was is also a pretty good volleyball player. :D

Here is a post at the FSP board (looks like galtfans.com is dead):
QuoteI'd like to introduce myself to FSP enthusiasts who happen to be looking for Montessori schools. My name is Wayne Anderson and my wife and I have been FSP members for a couple of years. We are also the owners of Pathfinder Academy in Epsom, NH, a Montessori school 10 minutes east of Concord. I sent a detailed email to the FSP member in charge of the FSP website months ago detailing our school. Apparently the email was lost because the info never surfaced on the website.

For anyone interested, you can find out about us at www.pathfinderacademy.net.

I've also recently started an Objectivist discussion group called Free State Objectivists. The website for the discussion group (which I've only just started) will contain information about upcoming meetings. The URL is www.galtfans.com.

I will make another attempt to have this info available on the FSP site.]I'd like to introduce myself to FSP enthusiasts who happen to be looking for Montessori schools. My name is Wayne Anderson and my wife and I have been FSP members for a couple of years. We are also the owners of Pathfinder Academy in Epsom, NH, a Montessori school 10 minutes east of Concord. I sent a detailed email to the FSP member in charge of the FSP website months ago detailing our school. Apparently the email was lost because the info never surfaced on the website.

For anyone interested, you can find out about us at www.pathfinderacademy.net.

I've also recently started an Objectivist discussion group called Free State Objectivists. The website for the discussion group (which I've only just started) will contain information about upcoming meetings. The URL is www.galtfans.com.

I will make another attempt to have this info available on the FSP site.

Kat Kanning