• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

How We Can Get There From Here

Started by Kat Kanning, June 19, 2006, 02:57 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Kat Kanning

http://www.strike-the-root.com/61/davies/davies8.html

Quote...our problem is that we don't know how to get there, how to cause the change.   

Two possible methods must be excluded, for both initiate force, which would violate the very principle of self-ownership we wish to implement. One is that of armed revolution, and while self-defense is fine even if deadly, a systematic program of initiated violence against the violent State is something else. And the other is that of politicking, which even if "successful" would mean the defeated minority would be forced to do our bidding--again, a denial of our primary principle. Additionally, the Libertarian Party has tried that route and in 34 years it has miserably failed.   

I love it when people propose actually doing something  :)

tracysaboe

All I see is "how not to do it"  :P

Tracy

AlanM

Kat Kanning

AlanM

http://tolfa.us/
I scored a 98 on the entrance test, out of 100.  ;)

ravelkinbow

I scored a 89 not to bad, but I do not have a mentor  :(

but I am going to do it anyway   :)

Bruehound

I applaud Davies for all his work and effort. The problem is the vast majority of sheeple have been indoctrinated by sound bite. They will need to be de-programmed in the same manner. Emotionally, and visually. Most people do not read.

You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him READ.

Always remember, the people we are trying to communicate with are not like us.
Scott

tracysaboe

question 9 in dumb.

They need an option for. "Marry with-out the states permission."

Calling off the wedding is just as much bowing to the states demands as doing all that licensing.

Other then that. It's a good idea. Discipleship is the only way we're goingto win this thing.  I think that way most people don't read is the reason for the mentor. The mentor can explain things in a language the newbi can understand.

Tracy

MobileDigit

I got a 99 because I put "no, for it's really a kind of ID#, to make her more vulnerable to a highly intrusive government" for question 10.

By the way, to score 100 the answers are:
1. A
2. C
3. C
4. B
5. D
6. D
7. A
8. C
9. A
10. D
11. B

Pat McCotter

Quote from: MobileDigit on June 21, 2006, 12:35 AM NHFT
I got a 99 because I put "no, for it's really a kind of ID#, to make her more vulnerable to a highly intrusive government" for question 10.

By the way, to score 100 the answers are:
1. A
2. C
3. C
4. B
5. D
6. D
7. A
8. C
9. A
10. D
11. B

C is the "correct" answer to question 10.
http://tolfa.us/score.js

MobileDigit

I started off simply attempting getting 100 by refreshing, then went to the code after a few trys, and I suppose I forgot about answering C to question 6.

Anyway, why did Davies make each link load a new window?