• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Posting tags

Started by Kat Kanning, December 30, 2004, 08:31 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

jcpliberty

So, it appears I am approaching 350 posts.... do I get another star and title? How many stars can I get on here, just five?

JP

AlanM

Quote from: Lloyd Danforth on January 07, 2005, 08:59 PM NHFT
Back Off 'Lil Jim
Those are Old Guy Stars!

Yeh, show some respect!!! or I'll have to get up out of my wheel-chair, find my walker, and..... that's too much work.

jcpliberty

Quote from: AlanM on January 13, 2005, 11:18 PM NHFT
Quote from: Lloyd Danforth on January 07, 2005, 08:59 PM NHFT
Back Off 'Lil Jim
Those are Old Guy Stars!

Yeh, show some respect!!! or I'll have to get up out of my wheel-chair, find my walker, and..... that's too much work.

LOL!

JP

Kat Kanning

Quote from: jcpliberty on January 13, 2005, 11:10 PM NHFT
So, it appears I am approaching 350 posts.... do I get another star and title? How many stars can I get on here, just five?

Sorry, I can't reveal that.  Top secret, ya know.

Russell Kanning

people will start pegging that 5th star pretty soon...

jcpliberty

Quote from: katdillon on January 14, 2005, 05:47 AM NHFT
Quote from: jcpliberty on January 13, 2005, 11:10 PM NHFT

Sorry, I can't reveal that.  Top secret, ya know.

Hey! LOL

JP

Kat Kanning

Now you're just trying to get to 350 :p

AlanM

LOL posts shouldn't count.

jcpliberty

Russell Kanning

jcpliberty

Woo hoo! I a FIVE STAR HILLARY HATER!!!  WAAAAHHHHHHOOOOOOOO!

JP

Lori

Tsk Tsk JP

:o Hate the sin, love the sinner.  Or in this case, hate the legislation, pomp, do-gooder idealism with an agenda, etc. try not to dislike the person too much.  She is just soooo ignorant.     ;D

You know I love you  :-*

Lori

Lori

Wait a minute is hillary hater the next level?  :-X  If so I am sorry JP.   Well only sort of.   ;)  You did gloat LOL.  I am confused with the two line titles.  Don't mind me too much I have no mind today.   ::)

Lori

jcpliberty

Quote from: Lori on January 21, 2005, 04:27 PM NHFT
Wait a minute is hillary hater the next level?  :-X  If so I am sorry JP.   Well only sort of.   ;)  You did gloat LOL.  I am confused with the two line titles.  Don't mind me too much I have no mind today.   ::)

Lori

Rational Anarchist is a title I put up myself.

JP

Russell Kanning

Would I be an "irrational" anarchist?