• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

The NH Secession platform is done. (For now at least.)

Started by tracysaboe, June 06, 2006, 02:15 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Caleb

QuoteI'm not sure if that response even calls for an answer. Are you saying if I don't agree with YOU, I should just let you tell me I'm wrong? I've heard that argument for 30 years.

I was responding to you saying that talk of secession will scare people.  I think that's giving up before you even make an attempt to change things.

tracysaboe

Quote from: Dietrich Bonhoeffer on June 09, 2006, 10:14 PM NHFT
What if you live in Iraq and you're tired of getting the crap bombed out of you?

What if you live in Colombia and you're tired of having your bananas sprayed with Roundup Ultra?

What if you live in any number of third world countries and you're tired of the IMF destroying any chance you have of building a life for yourself?

What if you live in Latin America, and you're tired of the CIA setting up puppet dictatorships who torture and kill you?

The enemy, the bad man, is the wicked United States of America!  Secession is the method of destroying her so she can no longer wreak havoc, not only on us, but on the rest of the world.  My goal is to destroy the United States from within by fracturing it into 50 separate pieces.  With no "Union", there is no federal government.  Secession is the means to the end.

Your method, even if 100% successful only gives a little temporary freedom to yourself and your neighbors.  It does nothing to stop the threat to humanity that is the USA.

In my mind:  USA = NAZI Germany.  And yes, you and others in this movement may already know that ... but there are a ton of people who DON'T!  Or else they do know, but they feel helpless to stop it because no one has given them something they can DO about it.

Caleb

Yeah, you should right that up Calib.

This is true. If states start completely with-drawing their concent to be governed it will undermine the legitimacy of the US and make it much more difficult to do it's evil -- then if we just pussy-foot around, and "hope" that the US will respect our soverenty by staying in the Union.

Plus (Since you love the Constitution so much.)  We won't be free of the evil 200% + tarrifs if we stay in the union.  Who would want that? We'd also not be allowed to have a free market in postal delivery and the Fed would still be allowed to build roads to make it even easier for them to harrass us.

Tracy

Russell Kanning

Quote from: BOVER on June 07, 2006, 07:11 AM NHFT
I support all of those things, but shouldn't a platform for secession be more broad?  At the least until more libertarians move?  With that platform, the only people who would support it right now are the people on this board.
I have met people in NH that support the idea .... and I wouldn't call them libertarians either. :)

Russell Kanning

Quote from: BOVER on June 07, 2006, 09:27 PM NHFT

Of course that would be nice.  But the way I see it, there are two possibilities:
1.  Do away with most/all of the government, then secede
2.  Secede, then do away with most/all of the government
I don't think we need to central plan our revolution. :)