• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

What happens to you in jail?

Started by TackleTheWorld, June 07, 2006, 04:41 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

TackleTheWorld

OK, you poked the beast with a stick and he grabbed you.  Now what?

Don't be afraid, we don't have gulags yet. There is still hope.

In my experience, the longer you refuse their orders, the more they ask you nicely.

Caleb found this site Embassy of Heaven, Going to Jail
with inspirational advice for those inside the belly of the beast.

TackleTheWorld

Here is a quote I agree with:
Quote from: Embassy of Heaven
There may be other questions. They may want to know your date of birth. It's none of their business. They'll say they need it to make a positive identification. Again, Scripture says, "Do not cast your pearls before the swine." When Jesus was being accused by the chief priests and elders, "He answered nothing." Matthew 27:12 You don't have to say anything. You do not have to help them in any way. Remember, these are the very people who are trying to put you in prison for a long term, why should you help them? They want to destroy you. Do you want to assist them in their destructive force? Only someone who is mentally ill would want to help them in their destroy mission.

Yeah, so they put us in the mental ward, sheesh!

Dreepa

'You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you.'

FTL_Ian

I've been wondering, Lauren, do you feel like your consistent refusal to cooperate was more effective because you are a woman?

I get the feeling cops would be more likely to beat and torture a man who used your same techniques.

Sort of like this:
http://freetalklive.com/files/protectandserve.mp3  (Audio of 5 cops beating and torturing a drug suspect who refused to sign his name to a search consent)

I love your technique and hope others follow it, but I'm concerned that cops won't be so gentle with other males. 

Kat Kanning

I don't think the cops in NH are that bad yet.  FL seems to be police-state central. (Not sure if the incident you're referring to happened in FL, though.)

Fluff and Stuff

Quote from: katdillon on June 07, 2006, 05:04 PM NHFT
I don't think the cops in NH are that bad yet.  FL seems to be police-state central. (Not sure if the incident you're referring to happened in FL, though.)

It happened in a rural TN community.  Rural cops and urban cops are usually the worst.  They seem to be much better in the 'burbs, as long as you look white and like to shower.

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: FTL_Ian on June 07, 2006, 04:56 PM NHFT
I've been wondering, Lauren, do you feel like your consistent refusal to cooperate was more effective because you are a woman?

I get the feeling cops would be more likely to beat and torture a man who used your same techniques.

Sort of like this:
http://freetalklive.com/files/protectandserve.mp3  (Audio of 5 cops beating and torturing a drug suspect who refused to sign his name to a search consent)

I love your technique and hope others follow it, but I'm concerned that cops won't be so gentle with other males. 

Hey Ian thanks for the link to the mp3 file. I've been wanting a copy of that audio, but the one I had was strange... I couldn't save it.

edit: Is there a version that doesn't have the expletives beeped out?

TackleTheWorld

Yes, I was small, female and quiet.  I probably didn't scare the police into violence.
If you are a a big, loud scary-looking male, you may be out of luck.

On the other hand, if you end up being locked up with sadistic guards and violent criminals would you rather be small or large?

TackleTheWorld

Here is Reverend Revere's experience in jail

There may be some rough-housers and bullies who share your jail cell. They may take an immediate disliking to you. There is an easy way to make friends with them - give them your food tray. When I go to jail, I fast. It is a good way to maintain sanity and stay close to the Lord. When the meal is served, I receive my tray of food and take it to the inmate I wish to befriend and say, "I will not be eating any of this tray of food, it is yours. You can do anything you desire with it. But if I hear any squabbles, you'll never see my food tray again."

Normally, he will not turn me down and he immediately becomes my friend. It is amazing to watch him - not only will he eat it himself but he'll share it around and make lots of friends. I don't know why, but in jail everyone loves to eat. Apparently, meals are the highpoint of jail life. Sharing food creates good will among the inmates. When they see I am not eating, they become curious as to my motives and intents and the door opens to testify of my King.

Dreepa

Quote from: lawofattraction on June 07, 2006, 07:04 PM NHFT
Quote from: katdillon on June 07, 2006, 05:04 PM NHFT
I don't think the cops in NH are that bad yet.  FL seems to be police-state central.

Yes on both counts.

I think part of it is that in some towns there are only 4-5 cops.  If you are a jerk then word spreads pretty fast and sooner or later the good ole boy networks calls the chief. and you know the chief doesn't want to hear that shit.  It might be a little different in the towns with big forces.

Russell Kanning

I think we will have many stories to share over time.

FTL_Ian

Quote from: Roger Grant on June 07, 2006, 06:37 PM NHFT
Hey Ian thanks for the link to the mp3 file. I've been wanting a copy of that audio, but the one I had was strange... I couldn't save it.

Yeah, I had that same problem with the original audio too, so I dubbed the entire thing manually then edited it down and bleeped it.  Sorry to say I no longer have an uncensored version.  Use the audio however you wish.

slim

Quote from: Roger Grant on June 07, 2006, 06:37 PM NHFT

Sort of like this:

The full audio is located here http://wms.scripps.com/knoxville/siler/siler.mp3
it is about 40 minutes there is verry disturbing. You can also find a copy of the transcript at http://www.hammeroftruth.com

aries

I had a friend that spent some time in jail. According to him, it is extremely boring, they sat around and played cards and read old comic books most of the day, exercised and ate. Other than that, there wasn't much to do during free time.

TackleTheWorld

Release officers

I never met one when I was in prison.  Here's what Rev.Paul Revere says about them.

At some point, a release officer will visit you. It may be early in the game, often the day you are arrested. The release officer uses your desire to be set free as a bargaining tool. He approaches you saying, "How would you like to get out of here?"

The release officer moves on with his agenda. "We want to see if we can get you out of here anyway. We have this release form. All you need to do is fill it out and sign at the bottom. If you'll do that, there is a good chance we'll turn you loose."

The release officer is bluffing. They want you out of there because they have about ten more guys they want to bring in - and you're taking up room. Their business is marketing the bodies and souls of men and they have to "move them through." Revelation 18:11,13 Each and every body means M-o-n-e-y! You never thought you were worth money but to these guys you are. They receive a bounty on every body they bring in. They book you, bind you, then turn you loose. They know you'll be coming back to court and bringing them more money. They don't care who you are, as long as you're not a stickleback. That's a fish that's covered with spines. He pricks and snaps at everything he touches and is more trouble than he's worth. A stickleback doesn't submit to their demands. And what is worse - he doesn't pay them any money.