• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Free Lunch Project

Started by Russell Kanning, June 17, 2006, 12:19 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Lex

What would be cool is to track down all the real "Free Lunch Projects" going on in the country (I'm sure there are some.) and then start a project in NH to help liberal NH residents move to any FLP project of their choosing (as long as it is outside of NH of course). We would offer free one way bus/airplane tickets and help them pack. What do you think?

NC2NH

Quote from: Lex Berezhny on June 17, 2006, 08:50 PM NHFT
start a project in NH to help liberal NH residents move to any FLP project of their choosing (as long as it is outside of NH of course)

That's the general idea, so I've heard >:D

I think they should vote for the single best state.

California, Illinois, Louisiana, Massachusetts, New York, Rhode Island...

Tom Sawyer

Elizabeth knows a woman that lives in a 600k house and her kids get free lunches at school. :P

Kat's logo one step further.
;D

[attachment deleted by admin]

NC2NH

Whichever state is chosen can host the 1st annual Sheep Security Festival aka MuttonFest :P

Pat K

Russell Kanning

Dreepa

Quote from: Roger Grant on June 17, 2006, 10:12 PM NHFT
Elizabeth knows a woman that lives in a 600k house and her kids get free lunches at school. :P

Kat's logo one step further.
;D

All the 'milk' programs in almost EVERY public school is.  It is only a nickel for a carton of milk.  I am trying to track down the details.

Kat Kanning

Russell Kanning

My initial nominees:
Hi, CA, MA, VT, NY, WA, OR, RI, CT, and the ringer DC :)

Dreepa

Quote from: russellkanning on June 18, 2006, 11:06 AM NHFT
My initial nominees:
Hi, CA, MA, VT, NY, WA, OR, RI, CT, and the ringer DC :)

Those are some tough choices.

I have lived in three of those places (CA, MA, DC)  they all suck in their own way.  But I think that DC in its current form is much like a prison.  I think it would get my vote.

Caleb

HEY!  What about Wisconsin?  I think Wisconsin should replace Vermont.  Vermont doesn't have Wal-marts, and welfare recipients LOVE Wal-mart

Marcy

Vermont has two Walmarts  (Bennington & Williston).

What's this with welfare recipients love Walmart's???   Good grief, it's the average American wage slave looking for deal that made Walmart's what it is, not welfare recipients  (who in any case, don't have enough disposable income, combined, to make Walmart's the #1 global retailer).

Fluff and Stuff

Quote from: Dietrich Bonhoeffer on June 18, 2006, 11:22 AM NHFT
HEY!  What about Wisconsin?  I think Wisconsin should replace Vermont.  Vermont doesn't have Wal-marts, and welfare recipients LOVE Wal-mart

I have been to Wal-mart in VT.  It is very nice. 

Dreepa

I drove by one once.  It is on the right side as you drive I 89 N.