• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

My Essay - Why Declare Independence?

Started by Caleb, June 17, 2006, 10:59 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Caleb

Well, its lengthy, but I'm putting it up there now for review.  It can, of course, be edited.  Comments welcome. 

www.republicofnh.org/why.pdf

tracysaboe

Why PDF?

Get rid of the PDF format. It takes longer to load, and lots of web surfers don't likfe PDF.

Other then that, I haven't read it yet so I'll let you know what I think after I do.

;D

TRacy

aries

Quote from: tracysaboe on June 18, 2006, 12:03 AM NHFT
Why PDF?

Get rid of the PDF format. It takes longer to load, and lots of web surfers don't likfe PDF.

Other then that, I haven't read it yet so I'll let you know what I think after I do.

;D

TRacy

http://www.foxitsoftware.com/pdf/rd_intro.php

I use this program, Foxit PDF

It loads very fast, it's very clean and easy. I'm not afraid of clicking on PDF files anymore.

Marcy

Interesting arguments.  When do you see the other 1 million+ people of New Hampshire getting the opportunity to vote on this?

Russell Kanning

Declaration of Sentiments Adopted by the Peace Convention
http://fair-use.org/the-liberator/1838/09/28/declaration-of-sentiments-adopted-by-the-peace-convention

"Our country is the world, our countrymen are all mankind. We love the land of our nativity only as we love all other lands. The interests, rights, liberties of American citizens are no more dear to us than are those of the whole human race. Hence, we can allow no appeal to patriotism, to revenge any national insult or injury."

tracysaboe

I don't have a problem with PDF's. But many people do. Many people don't use FireFox.

You need to make it easy to use for everyone. Not just the net-savy.

Tracy

Pat McCotter

I don't use Firefox. I don't have a problem with PDF's. I use Adobe's reader.

Caleb

QuoteWhen do you see the other 1 million+ people of New Hampshire getting the opportunity to vote on this?

"Who despises the day of small things?" (Zech 4:10)

We're just starting.  ;)  The Revolution begins.