• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

NH Political Activists Reference File

Started by Ragnar76, June 27, 2006, 11:38 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Ragnar76

If anyone is interested, I've completed a pretty handy reference book in the form of an Excel file to be used for getting politically active in New Hampshire.  The file contains loads of information such as web links, email addresses, and mailing addresses to public officials, other activists, newspapers, political organizations, radio stations, etc.  By aggregating all of this info into one simple book of spreadsheets, I'm hoping to reduce the effort required to "get active" in your community well as encourage greater interaction among pro-liberty forces within the State. 

I sent the file to almost everyone who includes their email address in their online profile.  If you request the file, I'll be sure to keep your address private.   

aries

Send it over:

matt@kafe[UUUUUU]ne.org

minus [UUUUUU]

Kat Kanning

It's nice!  Handier format than the longer one Dada did if you just want to grab the addresses.