• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

New June '06 FSP DVD Available for Download!

Started by d_goddard, June 28, 2006, 03:14 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

burnthebeautiful

Quote from: d_goddard on June 29, 2006, 08:20 PM NHFT
Quote from: burnthebeautiful on June 29, 2006, 07:35 PM NHFT
If you're using utorrent, you can click on all 3 and utorrent will use all 3 trackers at once.
Just out of curiousity... what benefit does that give?

When you're seeding, you'll be seeding to the people on all 3 trackers rather just be seeding to the people on one tracker.
When you're downloading, it means more people to download from = faster download speed.

Tom Sawyer

Denis you've crossed the line...

That's right, you've officially become a Television Station...

The pirate satellite... sending out a freedom signal from Porcland. ;D 8)

We need to talk face to face. ;D

KBCraig

Download complete.  8)

Still uploading....

d_goddard

Quote from: Roger Grant on June 30, 2006, 01:31 PM NHFT
We need to talk face to face. ;D

Roger, you're the guy making the fucking awesome video product.
Distributing it is the easy part, in this internet age.

You name the place and the time, I'll be there.

How about tomorrow's MVP meeting?
http://forum.soulawakenings.com/index.php?topic=342.0

Dreepa

Quote from: d_goddard on June 30, 2006, 05:27 PM NHFT

Roger, you're the guy making the fucking awesome video product.
:clapping:

Quote from: d_goddard on June 30, 2006, 05:27 PM NHFT
You name the place and the time, I'll be there.

Roger will be at the move in party..  ;)
Can't find the thread.

Tom Sawyer

Yeah I'm doing my best to make it to the meeting before helping Kevin move. Think the rest of the clan will stay home, just little ol' me.

Just ran the mower off-road on my mountainside for the better part of the day... do they make 4 wheel drive. ;D

Denis... can we can talk.  ;D(In my Linda Richmond voice)

KBCraig

Quote from: Roger Grant on June 30, 2006, 05:53 PM NHFT
Yeah I'm doing my best to make it to the meeting before helping Kevin move.

*perk*?

Oh... that Kevin. With Nadia and Heidi.

:'(

nevermind.

Jared

d_goddard

Hey, I'm glad it's working... I'm not seeding right now.
If it's slow, the first thing to check is that NAT is set up properly (see my earlier post on that)
If NAT is OK, then please complain to the people who downloaded and then killed their bittorrent client, because they are not seeding... if they were, your download would be faster!

FTL_Ian

Jared

ok i opened the appropriate ports, and now it's downloading about 3 times faster.

KBCraig

Quote from: d_goddard on July 05, 2006, 09:13 PM NHFT
If NAT is OK, then please complain to the people who downloaded and then killed their bittorrent client, because they are not seeding... if they were, your download would be faster!

My is seed is still up, but hasn't budged off of 515 MB uploaded since Friday night.

d_goddard

Possibly I should upload just 1 tracker next time. On the down side, that means if the tracker gets taken down, people can't easily get the torrent (such as happened with PirateBay a while ago). On the up side, it would make it easier for people to download and connect to all seeders.

Jared

ok i downloaded the file, but i don't know how to open it. my mac says it can't open the file. i'm completely lost here, since i don't even know what an ISO file is...?