• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Free State Activism 2005 - 2006 DVD

Started by Tom Sawyer, June 30, 2006, 08:25 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom Sawyer

Just thought I'd let ya'll know the prerelease info.

The first samples to be distributed at the LP National Convention in Portland this weekend. Varrin is carrying them out on the plane right now. Along with Denis's FSP DVD.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Kat Kanning

TackleTheWorld

Tom Sawyer

Yeah Varrin asked me to get something together for him ASAP...

Between loading, editing and attempting to author the DVD with new software didn't get much sleep this week.

Mr Murphy sure had fun messing with me. Let's see... had to render the DVD contents several times at over 6 hours per try. Power hit from nearby lightning strike stopped the burning process, so less copies than I had wanted were delivered late thursday night for Varrin's 4 am departure. Flash flood on the mountain, working during William's 5 birthday party... among the highlights (lowlights) of working against a deadline.

But, the DVD turned out well... the Noncooperation piece from Russell and Lauren's talk is good. Classic Russell performance not to be missed... also Lauren's reference to the 3 waves of the revolution was enough to drive most of the politicians from the room. 8)

Dreepa

Sweet Roger!

Will that piece be uploaded to the web soon?

Time to start the viral spiral on Google, youtube etc?

FTL_Ian

Tom Sawyer

Catching up outside after a month and half of rain... and turning down paying gigs.

DVD release first... when the dust settles I can get to stage 2.

srqrebel

Quote from: Roger Grant on June 30, 2006, 09:48 AM NHFT
also Lauren's reference to the 3 waves of the revolution was enough to drive most of the politicians from the room

;D ;D ;D :icon_thumright:

KBCraig

Quote from: Roger Grant on June 30, 2006, 01:36 PM NHFT
Catching up outside after a month and half of rain... and turning down paying gigs.

DVD release first... when the dust settles I can get to stage 2.

I understand that you need to do some catching up, but bittorrent is easy. You've already got the .ISO image to start seeding.

TackleTheWorld

Quote from: Roger Grant on June 30, 2006, 09:48 AM NHFT
...the Noncooperation piece from Russell and Lauren's talk is good. Classic Russell performance not to be missed...

Russell went ballistic!
You gotta see it.

Kat Kanning

I'm sure glad Roger filmed it, cause I didn't get to see it.

Tom Sawyer

What people think of the FSP/Underground Activism DVD

Buy his video! -Lloyd Has Spoke

I agree, good stuff! -Kat

...fucking awesome (if I may say so) work you do... -Denis (aka "a real smart guy")

Russell is damn funny -Elizabeth

Why wasn't Lauren afraid in Jail?
Why did they want to take those peoples house -William 5 (aka Batman)

If I were alive I'd join the Underground! -Mr. Green Jeans

[attachment deleted by admin]

Tom Sawyer

Thanks to the folks that bought DVD's in the initial test sale.

$15 was established as the retail price point.

However, I think that they should be wholesaled to be sold by the NH Underground, FSP and other groups or individuals. The DVD's can be fronted with payment after they sell.

As things get figured out a wholesale quantity discount price will be established. This will provide a generous profit to the selling group or individual.
I need to get enough volume to have them mass duped.

One of the possible uses for the content is the first Public Access TV shows from this Freedom Movement. 10 shows on the disk... should offer a good cross section of "The Nonviolent Revolution". Anyone can become a local promoter of this movement by providing these shows to the Public Access Stations in their area.

Lloyd Danforth

d_goddard

Quote from: Roger Grant on July 03, 2006, 05:35 AM NHFT
$15 was established as the retail price point.

In case folks missed this key point (and Roger, please correct me if I'm misrepresenting you)
PLEASE DO NOT PUT THIS UP ON BITTORRENT!

Roger is selling these physical DVDs of copyrighted work (and blood, sweat, and tears) in order to recoup a small fraction of the large outlay in money and time he's invested in documenting our activities.

The new clips are Roger's typical aweseome, stirring work, and the stuff you may have seen before or downloaded off the web is higher rez than the web downloads.

I purchased 2 copies of the disc; one for myself, and one to give to the SF LP (my current favorite target for recruitment).