• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Free State Activism 2005 - 2006 DVD

Started by Tom Sawyer, June 30, 2006, 08:25 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Dan

Let us know when and where these can be ordered.  I have pre-released FRNs waiting in the wings for a port-release copy.

This is what I was asking for earlier and I had NO idea it would come about so fast!  Thank you.

Russell Kanning

Quote from: srqrebel on June 30, 2006, 02:24 PM NHFT
Quote from: Roger Grant on June 30, 2006, 09:48 AM NHFT
also Lauren's reference to the 3 waves of the revolution was enough to drive most of the politicians from the room

;D ;D ;D :icon_thumright:
I didn't see people leave the room while she was speaking, but others have commented about it.

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: Dan on July 03, 2006, 08:48 AM NHFT
Let us know when and where these can be ordered.  I have pre-released FRNs waiting in the wings for a port-release copy.

This is what I was asking for earlier and I had NO idea it would come about so fast!  Thank you.

Working out a few details, then we can release this to the wider audience.

By the way the quantity discount will apply to anyone that wants to share or sell them.

For the near term they will probably only be available to folks at the meetings and other get togethers of the activists who have landed on the Freedom Movements beachhead in New Hampshire.

As soon as possible we will offer them on a wider distribution.

As for the free content, I will continue to try and make available the web resolution versions as much as possible. And down the road I am interested in the BitTorrent type offering also. I think the average viewer would go for the hard copy from us... looks nice, very easy, and benefits our groups. With more capital... maybe I'll be working with wireless audio sooner rather than later. The audience wiil enjoy the benefit of cleaner and clearer sound.

Thanks for peoples enthusiasm... I am interested in doing this in a bigger and better way and I feel that the revenue stream is the only way to make our efforts grow.

politicalGRAFFITI.com's mission is to include other artists efforts in future projects. I'd love to collaborate with others and further our mutual goals.

e-mail addy video@politicalGRAFFITI.com

If you have edited content that you feel others would like to see let's see if we would be able to advance each others efforts. This is a longer range goal, but we can start the ball rolling. I know DadaOrwell has the footage of Mike Fisher's "Outlaw Manicurist" protest and I need to find the time to coordinate with him. But, my next video effort (for this cause) really needs to be the Real ID footage from the Senate vote. I think we can cause a bit of a ripple in the next election cycle. :icon_pirat:

d_goddard

I have a few questions...

Quote from: Roger Grant on July 03, 2006, 12:50 PM NHFT
we can release this to the wider audience.
Fair business inquiry:
Who'se the "we", besides you? ;)

quantity discount will apply to anyone that wants to share or sell them.
Do you care at what price they are re-sold?

As for the free content, I will continue to try and make available the web resolution versions as much as possible.
THANK YOU.
These vids are the best, best part of this internet movement's Internet presence. And that is saying something!! Where's the damn Karma button that they are thinking about un-fixing?

I think we can cause a bit of a ripple in the next election cycle. :icon_pirat:
It's worth a hell of a try!!!!  ;D

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: d_goddard on July 03, 2006, 01:28 PM NHFT
I have a few questions...

we can release this to the wider audience.
Fair business inquiry:
Who'se the "we", besides you? ;)

At this point we is the royal we... ;D I do have co-conspirators... and I think there are a few more that will promote these efforts. Maybe after you see what I snail mailed you today you will want to be part of the we effort. ;)

The groups that I have been helping get there messages out are the ultimate we. That has been my vision for politicalGRAFFITI... to further the issues and the groups.

I worked with political and nonprofits in DC and saw how, somtimes, money donated to organizations could just go down the drain. I decided to donate time, access to equipment, and creative inputs. There is a leveraging effect were 1,000 dollars can be the same as 100,000 dollars.

Just wait until the FSP and the NHLA/politicians start trying to pay the PR/marketing guys to do there media stuff... get ready for sticker shock.

quantity discount will apply to anyone that wants to share or sell them.
Do you care at what price they are re-sold?
[/quote]

No, people/groups are free to charge (or not) whatever they want.

FSPinNY

Roger,

I love your work - thank you for documenting it! Are you planning to release anything from PorcFest?

Brian

Tom Sawyer

The DVD has content from PorcFest 06

Varrins speech at the BBQ

Joel's award from Dave Mincin on behalf of the NHLA, followed by Kate Rick talking about her political activism in her town.

Russell's and Lauren's talk on noncooperation.

The titles from the menu give a taste of what's on the DVD.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Jenna821

Great DVD Roger!! Definitely will keep us inspired while down here in the inferno... Oh, I mean Florida.

Tom Sawyer

8)
Glad you like it. :)

I'm glad to be associated with the folks moving forward toward freedom's future.

P.S. Welcome to the underground  ;D

Lloyd Danforth

Tom Sawyer

I'll be offering Free State Activism 2005 - 2006 DVD's at the Monadnock Porcupine meeting Sunday July 9
http://forum.soulawakenings.com/index.php?topic=325.msg77081#msg77081

FTL_Ian

You are doing a great job, Roger.  How much for a single?  Take paypal?

Russell Kanning

if roger can't take paypal .... Kat can ..... and we can give the casholah to Roger.