• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Free State Activism 2005 - 2006 DVD

Started by Tom Sawyer, June 30, 2006, 08:25 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: FTL_Ian on July 07, 2006, 02:53 PM NHFT
You are doing a great job, Roger.  How much for a single?  Take paypal?

I had promised to send you a hundred bucks back in like February... didn't do it do to advice from my accountant (read wife ;D).
So the way I see it I owe ya for all your work recruiting via FTL. :icon_pirat:

PM me your address and I'll send you some DVD's.

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: russellkanning on July 07, 2006, 05:52 PM NHFT
if roger can't take paypal .... Kat can ..... and we can give the casholah to Roger.

Thanks Russell I'll see you folks Sunday and we can work out the details. NHFREE.com will get a substantial cut of the $15 retail price for sales through here.

Tom Sawyer

We sold a good number of DVD's at the Monadnock Porcupine Meeting. :)

Worked out some details regarding offering DVD's for online sale via paypal.

Also, just recieved word that the DVD's will be available via the FSP website.

More details to be announced this week.

Dreepa

Hey if someone can write up a 'press release' for the video and maybe post it (or something like it) somewhere we can then submit it to digg.com and 'digg' it up. Maybe this will get it more attention.

FTL_Ian

Since you'll be selling it up front, perhaps a trailer would help sales...

Tom Sawyer

Good ideas... 8)

I have some time set aside tomorrow to do work for this project.

Tom Sawyer

Tom Sawyer

Working on the text for a disclaimer.

(per Varrin's request)
Disclaimer:

The Free State Project seeks 20,000 participants who commit to move to New Hampshire, where they will exert the fullest practical effort toward the creation of a society in which the maximum role of civil government is the protection of life, liberty and property. The mission is to attract people who seek that style of government. The work of creating and sustaining such a society in New Hampshire is the job of residents, including project participants, not the Free State Project itself.

People who desire the limited government described above carry many names: libertarian, classical liberal, "Goldwater conservative," etc. They have many interests and styles of pursuing such a society. The Free State Project does not endorse any specific changes to government or strategies to achieve them but rather leaves that up to its participants to work on once they come home to New Hampshire.

(Idea for text... input welcome)

Translation:

The Free State Project is the "bus" that brings folks to the Free State.

The nice people in the leadership of this group really don't want to tell you it is a good idea to...

--Dress up like the Statue of Liberty and burn Social Security Cards in front of the Social Security Administration Office.

--Publicly refuse to pay the Federal Income Tax

--Take up residence in a Eminent Domain Zone and refuse to leave, while making the controlling authority look like the meanies they are.

--Contact the UN and tell them you don't like their Gun Control Agenda and hold a picnic to burn UN Flags, when the local Park Manager says you need a burn permit go to his office with a video crew and nicely tell him you'll do it anyway.

--Hold a Rally at the State Capitol against the Real ID ie.National ID scheme with great speeches and good folks openly carrying firearms.

--Challenge the nonsense of "Free Speech Zones" by getting arrested for holding signs on a public sidewalk. When called into court your supporters show up carrying pitchforks and the prosecutor drops the charges.

--Educate the Police to your right to open carry firearms by standing toe to toe with them and walk away friends.

You know just having fun advancing "The Nonviolent Revolution".

Russell Kanning

Russell Kanning

Tom Sawyer

Hey Russell,
Thanks.
Could you use this graphic instead. :)
Also the link would look cleaner if instead of spaces you used underscores... it would get rid of the %20 symbols.

----------------
Plus... payment info (needs to be fleshed out)

15 dollars
Paypal, 1 oz. Silver rounds
or
Money Order

Free shipping and handling

Ask about quantity discounts.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Kat Kanning

Is that the way you want the mailing address and paypal address, Roger?

(BTW, your email to me always seems to wind up in the spam mail folder.)

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: katdillon on July 11, 2006, 05:42 PM NHFT
Is that the way you want the mailing address and paypal address, Roger?

(BTW, your email to me always seems to wind up in the spam mail folder.)

Sure that is fine, thanks... I don't know anything about paypal.

I have a friend that could probably write code to make a page that people could fill in the fields... I'll talk to him about it.

Mr. Canned Spam ;D that's me. Maybe I need to have you e-mail me and I'll be sure to use that version of your address.

Tom Sawyer

NHFREE.com's leading the way on DVD sales...
I'll deliver more DVD's for Kat and Russell to sell. 8)

Thanks to you two... ;D

Hoping to get sales moving with the FSP.
Varrin was happy with the DVD's he took out to the LP National Convention... he said they sold them all. :)