• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Free State Activism 2005 - 2006 DVD

Started by Tom Sawyer, June 30, 2006, 08:25 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

FTL_Ian

Roger, you sent me 10 discs!  I was expecting one, thank you.  How would you prefer I distribute the extra nine?  To my co-hosts and other local FSP activists?

Tom Sawyer

Maybe a take your top off for a DVD contest... ;D
Just kidding, anyway you think helps our efforts. Thanks for your efforts. 8)

Let us know what people think of the content.

Hey when you get up here we are going to have some fun. I think it would be great if your show was on the scene of the protest. If we set up wireless audio you could walk up and interview folks. You would have it for your show, we could cover our ass against the JBTs, and I'd have someone else besides Russell.

He's really taken on the "Star" habits. After the last gig, back in the luxury RV he demands I get for his use at each rally, he starts screaming about "no red M&M's... you know it's in my contract, no red M&M's". ;D

Russell Kanning

What is this? Are these little pieces of bread? What do I have to do ... fold the meat? I can't work under these conditions!

Kat Kanning

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: russellkanning on July 18, 2006, 04:40 PM NHFT
What is this? Are these little pieces of bread? What do I have to do ... fold the meat? I can't work under these conditions!

Cool a Spinal Tap reference. ;D ;D ;D

I'm gonna go through their metal detector with an aluminum foil wrapped cucumber in my overalls.

Pat K

So is that an aluminum foil wrapped cucumber in your pants or are you just happy to see us?

FTL_Ian

Quote from: Roger Grant on July 18, 2006, 04:31 PM NHFT
Let us know what people think of the content.

Well, I just watched it, and I think it's great.  As I've said before, your editing ability is very good.  However, sometimes the music bed drowns out some important audio.

QuoteHey when you get up here we are going to have some fun. I think it would be great if your show was on the scene of the protest. If we set up wireless audio you could walk up and interview folks. You would have it for your show, we could cover our ass against the JBTs, and I'd have someone else besides Russell.

Actually, here's what I was thinking.  I have a DV camera, and you could use some coverage to fill spots when you move your camera position.  Any event I attend, I will have a video camera.  I'll send the tape your way if you like, and you're welcome to utilize any footage or audio you find useful.  You can credit FreeTalkLive.com as your 2nd camera.  ;)

How does that sound?

Tom Sawyer

Sounds good to me...  :)

Thanks for the feedback on the videos. My wife Elizabeth agrees with you about the music mix.

Russell Kanning

Quote from: Roger Grant on July 18, 2006, 06:52 PM NHFT

I'm gonna go through their metal detector with an aluminum foil wrapped cucumber in my overalls.
I forgot about that one ...... Dreepa ..... ya wanna try that one next time at the airport?

Dreepa

Quote from: russellkanning on July 19, 2006, 09:55 AM NHFT
Quote from: Roger Grant on July 18, 2006, 06:52 PM NHFT

I forgot about that one ...... Dreepa ..... ya wanna try that one next time at the airport?

Hmmm that might be good.
I don't fly again until Sept.

Russell Kanning

we need video of that .... along with the "respect my authoritah" boxers under a bib. We could do it at the courthouse. :)

Dreepa

Which brings up another thought.  What is you are wearing a bib... they have lots of metal.  If you have to take your belt off you should have to take your overalls off.

d_goddard

Quote from: Roger Grant on July 18, 2006, 04:31 PM NHFT
Maybe a take your top off for a DVD contest... ;D
Actually that's not such a bad idea... well, having a contest, or some other reason to give away a little gift.
Maybe Ian can send 1 DVD to the coolest caller each week, for the next 10 weeks, or for the largest-donating new AMPlifier, or something like that?

(always happy to armchair QB for FTL ;D )

FTL_Ian

Nah, I'll just distribute to local FSP activists.   8)

d_goddard

Quote from: FTL_Ian on July 19, 2006, 11:36 AM NHFT
Nah, I'll just distribute to local FSP activists.   8)
Even better. Groovy.  8)