• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Free State Activism 2005 - 2006 DVD

Started by Tom Sawyer, June 30, 2006, 08:25 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Russell Kanning

Quote from: Dreepa on July 19, 2006, 10:58 AM NHFT
Which brings up another thought.  What is you are wearing a bib... they have lots of metal.  If you have to take your belt off you should have to take your overalls off.
You are right .... I beeped going through .... and they had to wand me.

Friday

Russell, I just read the wiki page where you're selling Roger's DVD.  Not only is it unnecessarily snotty, it's inaccurate.  I'm the one dressed up as the Statue of Liberty on the DVD. Or had you forgotten?  Varrin and I have both been working to get Roger's DVD sold on the FSP website.  The entire leadership of the FSP SUPPORTS selling Roger's DVD, it's just a question of working out the particulars and editing the webpage.

For a guy who calls himself a Christian, you sure make an awful lot of unprovoked nasty remarks about "the FSP leadership", of which I am a member.

"What's so funny about peace, love and understanding?"  --Elvis Costello   :icon_guitarist:

Kat Kanning

Russell didn't write what was on that wiki page.  He only put it up.

Russell Kanning

Varrin thought it was funny ..... but I had to tell him that it wasn't me. 3 guesses who it was ..... your 1st guess wasn't right.

But you're right .... I do take shots at the FSP leadership ..... :)

Russell Kanning

So 1 board member that likes it ...... 1 that doesn't ..... how about the rest?

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: Friday on July 19, 2006, 06:23 PM NHFT
Russell, I just read the wiki page where you're selling Roger's DVD.  Not only is it unnecessarily snotty, it's inaccurate.  I'm the one dressed up as the Statue of Liberty on the DVD. Or had you forgotten?  Varrin and I have both been working to get Roger's DVD sold on the FSP website.  The entire leadership of the FSP SUPPORTS selling Roger's DVD, it's just a question of working out the particulars and editing the webpage.

For a guy who calls himself a Christian, you sure make an awful lot of unprovoked nasty remarks about "the FSP leadership", of which I am a member.

"What's so funny about peace, love and understanding?"  --Elvis Costello   :icon_guitarist:

Sandy that was my attempt at a lighthearted disclaimer... sorry if it is the wrong tone. It was meant as a teaser for the content on the DVD and to show that some of the wacky things we do might not be what the rest of us think is appropriate or prudent. It was generated with the thought as something to be edited or finessed. :blush:

I included the Statue of Liberty reference cause that is one of my favorite parts. Remembering what you said about not being able to get anybody to march with you in the parade... and here you have found the folks that will go with you.

You have championed the DVD to the others in the FSP leadership and kept us informed on this forum about the status of things outside of our knowledge. All great stuff to me and I think to others. :)

The underground is a fast and agile force... sometimes it feels like the larger FSP force is a little awkward and bureacratic. Don't hold it too bad against us if some of us charge the hill and try to claim the ground ahead of the larger force. :icon_pirat:

Let me know when the board has made a decision. I can let ya'll have them at a wholesale rate... if we can decide on 100 or so copies I got someone to mass duplicate them.

Caleb

I don't think it was out of line, Roger.  I thought it was funny.

Hey, the FSP tries to distance itself from EVERYTHING, right?  They should wholeheartedly agree with Roger's disclaimer.

And Sandy, no one is saying that Sandy THE INDIVIDUAL doesn't support certain things, obviously you supported the SS Card burn ...

Just that the official position of the FSP is that they do not take a position.  To the extent that you DO take a position, it is my understanding that you are representing yourself, and not the FSP.  Am I correct?

Caleb

d_goddard

Quote from: russellkanning on July 19, 2006, 06:46 PM NHFT
I do take shots at the FSP leadership ..... :)
Now, no fair playing favorites.
You take shots at us NHLA weens, too! :D

Kat Kanning

He even pokes at me, and I KNOW he likes me.

KBCraig

Kat Kanning

Braddogg

Roger, thanks so much for sending me the DVD -- it rocks!  But it makes it that much more painful knowing I have to wait a year before I get to go have that kind of fun . . . .

Kat Kanning

You can make fun like that where you are  >:D

FTL_Ian

Quote from: katdillon on July 20, 2006, 09:06 PM NHFT
You can make fun like that where you are  >:D

No, you really can't.  You're got a case of optimism brought on by proximity to a Liberty minded movement and area, Kat.  Let me assure you, things out here are bad.

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: Braddogg on July 20, 2006, 09:02 PM NHFT
Roger, thanks so much for sending me the DVD -- it rocks!  But it makes it that much more painful knowing I have to wait a year before I get to go have that kind of fun . . . .

Hey glad you enjoyed it... :)

Look forward to you being able to come join the fun.