• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Free State Activism 2005 - 2006 DVD

Started by Tom Sawyer, June 30, 2006, 08:25 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Kat Kanning

Dada's done some clever things with his one man protests.  Don't be so pessimistic.

Russell Kanning

Quote from: FTL_Ian on July 20, 2006, 09:52 PM NHFT
No, you really can't.  You're got a case of optimism brought on by proximity to a Liberty minded movement and area, Kat.  Let me assure you, things out here are bad.
I would guess that I have always been more optimistic than you .... even when living in California. Most of us have lived in under worse government (criminal) systems very recently. We know how bad it is. :)

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: katdillon on July 21, 2006, 04:15 AM NHFT
Dada's done some clever things with his one man protests.  Don't be so pessimistic.

I want to cover the one man protest...
I'd like to have my camera locked down on a tripod and have Dada stand still holding his sign and watch the world go whizzing by 10 times speed. That could make some cool footage and show folks how one person can have a message in front of thousands of people.

It isn't about numbers and overwhelming force... it is the power of ideas.

Tom Sawyer

The link to the DVD kind of gets lost in the thread so here it is again.

To order:
Free State Activism 2005 - 2006 DVD
http://www.soulawakenings.com/underground/tikiwiki/tiki-index.php?page=Free_State_Activism_DVD

PM me if you would like to order multiples at a discount.
Loan, give, sell... let your friends, family and fellow activists know what we are doing in the Free State.

With your enthusiasm...               "The Revolution Will be Televised"  :icon_guitarist:                     This message brought to you by the wacky activists of the New Hampshire Underground      :icon_pirat:                                                     Hey don't laugh, if I had the budget I'd hire a plane to fly the banner over the State House  ;D

FTL_Ian

Quote from: russellkanning on July 21, 2006, 06:45 AM NHFT
Quote from: FTL_Ian on July 20, 2006, 09:52 PM NHFT
No, you really can't.  You're got a case of optimism brought on by proximity to a Liberty minded movement and area, Kat.  Let me assure you, things out here are bad.
I would guess that I have always been more optimistic than you .... even when living in California. Most of us have lived in under worse government (criminal) systems very recently. We know how bad it is. :)

I'm plenty optimistic (if I wasn't, I'd not be a part of the FSP, nor doing my show), just not around here.  Liberty is dead in Sarasota, FL.

cathleeninnh

Proximity DOES bring on optimism and activism. There was a very successful activist in SC who never understood this. Every time the FSP was brought up she would bristle and vehemently declare that anyone willing to be active was already active and moving wouldn't improve the chances of success overall.

The action in NH is infectious. It makes me giddy sometimes.

Cathleen

Dreepa

Quote from: cathleeninnh on July 21, 2006, 06:04 PM NHFT
Proximity DOES bring on optimism and activism. There was a very successful activist in SC who never understood this. Every time the FSP was brought up she would bristle and vehemently declare that anyone willing to be active was already active and moving wouldn't improve the chances of success overall.

The action in NH is infectious. It makes me giddy sometimes.

Agreed.  I did NOTHING for freedom before I heard of the FSP.  Denis was not that active.  There are probably dozens of people who are like that.  And everyone is going to make others even more active.

Hell  I am smiling just thinking that 10 more people are going to be in NH by Labor Day. 10 more people fighting for freedom.

Dave Ridley

Roger I have only seen a couple of your videos,  but from what I've seen they truly rock!   The reason you haven't heard more praise from me, in case you're wondering, is simply that I haven't gotten around to looking at that many of them.   My system isn't really set up to do that.  But I will get my hands on the DVD sooner or later!

One thing I do need to do is promote your videos somehow; and given time I will get a bit of that done. probably using the web forums I post to. 

Tom Sawyer

Tom Sawyer

Just an update...
Coming up on a month since creating the DVD, thanks for your enthusiasm and support.

Thought I had the support of the leadership in the FSP. I know that some of them have openly supported the sale of the DVD on the FSP site. Well it just seems to go in circles... I'm kind of losing interest in selling the idea.

I guess it is the half full - half empty view thing... I see it as half full. ;)

Thanks goodness for the NH Underground... folks like me wouldn't have any outlet for our enthusiasm.

Kat Kanning

I made it more visible on the front page of the underground.

Tom Sawyer

Thanks Kat, you guys are great. :)

Hey I wouldn't even be part of the freedom movement in NH if Russell hadn't gone to the airport.

Thanks for everthing you all do. I mean all you wackos, dreamers and bold doers.

Kat Kanning

Well, I have to admit, it did take an incredible amount of courage to put that DVD up on a website.  I'm really proud of myself for gritting my teeth, taking the big risks, and editing that puppy.

Russell Kanning

Tom Sawyer