• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Cop Watch Participants

Started by TackleTheWorld, June 30, 2006, 08:40 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave Ridley

well in answer to Tracy's idea I don't know how this would connect to a freedom insurance company precisely but you've definitely got me thinking about it...

tracysaboe

No. I was just thinking two excellent organizations.

They are linked tangentially.

Tracy

Kat Kanning

Pat K

Russell Kanning

Russell Kanning

You can ask Kat to make one for you .... she can put whatever wording you like. They come in handy.

We have Caleb covering our foreign affairs desk, but after NH secedes .....maybe we will need foreign correspondents from your area. :)

KBCraig

Watching some of the various copwatch videos on youtube, I'm struck that there seems to be two distinct kinds of copwatchers.

First, a group that is concerned about misconduct and brutality, and wants to keep cops honest.

Second, a group that hates all cops and seems determined to provoke responses. "Poking the bear", if you will; copwatching as an extreme sport.

I don't believe the second group is very helpful when it comes to promoting honesty and integrity.

Kevin

error

Oh, I plan to be there before the secession! :D

FTL_Ian

I was at the Keene Free Minds TV meeting today, and Lee, the guy in charge of Cheshire TV, made it clear the wiretapping law does not apply to members of the press, so I now believe it's CRITICAL that anyone planning on recording the police get a KFP/Copwatch Press Badge.

Russell, how much for two of them?  Did you guys get lanyards?

Kat Kanning

What do you want them to say?  We have lanyards from the FSP...which you can get from their website.

error

Oh, you can put my real name on it. :)

FTL_Ian

Whatever the other ones say?

Name
Reporter
Keene Free Press?

Ian Bernard and Julia Miranda

Kat Kanning

OK :)  Didn't know if you wanted "reporter" or "copwatch" on it.

KBCraig

FTL is "real" press, too. Some people quibble with internet-only "press", but you're broadcasting on radio stations as well as podcasting.

You should have FTL badges, too.