• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Cop Watch Participants

Started by TackleTheWorld, June 30, 2006, 08:40 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Russell Kanning

Quote from: d_goddard on July 13, 2006, 07:26 PM NHFTCome to the Porc meetings (Seacoast or Merrimack Valley) and/or NHLA meetings to keep in the loop on those races, and see what help the various candidates are seeking -- usually knocking on doors, putting up signs, etc.
Do you know that some people are bored to death by politics at our porc meetings? Some don't come anymore because of it.

TackleTheWorld

Would anyone like to volunteer for Nashua Cop Watch?

We could do a dry run, practice rushing out of the vehicle with tape rolling, dialing cell phones without ruining our night vision, see how long our voicemail recordings could be, find NPD radio frequencies, other fun stuff.

Jared

Quote from: russellkanning on July 13, 2006, 08:18 PM NHFT
Quote from: d_goddard on July 13, 2006, 07:26 PM NHFT
Quote from: Jared on July 13, 2006, 07:20 PM NHFT
Quote from: d_goddard on July 13, 2006, 05:54 PM NHFT
Change the law to make it 100% clear that taping the cops is legal.

this is very exciting! let me know what i can do, i'm sort of new to this whole activism thing..

Yeah! Another person willing to work within the system to fix the system! (the most obvious and direct route, in my opinion, and the one with best results so far, viz-a-viz, the smoking ban, homeschooling, etc)

There will be nothing to do on this specific issue for a few months -- not until after the Nov. elections.
Sure there is ..... actually doing the copwatch idea that started this thread. We are not waiting for permission from the government.

i just don't think we'll do much good in jail. i say we wait until the law is changed.

d_goddard

Quote from: russellkanning on July 13, 2006, 08:19 PM NHFT
Do you know that some people are bored to death by politics at our porc meetings? Some don't come anymore because of it.
Who were they? I didn't notice them....
;)

d_goddard

Quote from: TackleTheWorld on July 13, 2006, 09:23 PM NHFT
Would anyone like to volunteer for Nashua Cop Watch?
We could do a dry run, practice rushing out of the vehicle with tape rolling, dialing cell phones without ruining our night vision, see how long our voicemail recordings could be, find NPD radio frequencies, other fun stuff.

As long as we're purely on dry-run missions for now, count me in on the fun! :D

Russell Kanning

You guys are kidding me .....right?
Either we should monitor/record the cops or we shouldn't ..... it has nothing to do with how legal it is.
No matter what the laws are ..... the cops are not going to like it.

TackleTheWorld

Shush Russell!

I'm drawing them in.  Once people get a taste of near-civil disobedence they'll be ready for the real thing.

Also if the NPD sees our drills they may arrest us anyway.

FTL_Ian

Since CopWatch will be an ongoing project, does it need a subforum?

Russell Kanning

tracysaboe

d_goddard

Quote from: TackleTheWorld on July 14, 2006, 06:06 AM NHFT
Once people get a taste of near-civil disobedence they'll be ready for the real thing.
Does smoking pot in public count?

Jared

Quote from: d_goddard on July 15, 2006, 07:21 PM NHFT
Quote from: TackleTheWorld on July 14, 2006, 06:06 AM NHFT
Once people get a taste of near-civil disobedence they'll be ready for the real thing.
Does smoking pot in public count?

i jaywalked the other day. i am SOOOOOOOO badass  8)

FTL_Ian

Wouldn't that be Jared-walking?

Sorry.  I'm so bad.   :blush:

Jared

Quote from: FTL_Ian on July 15, 2006, 10:14 PM NHFT
Wouldn't that be Jared-walking?

Sorry.  I'm so bad.   :blush:

haha yea i guess you have a point there  ;)

Kat Kanning

I guess the Brown's hearing today turned into our first CopWatch event.