• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Cop Watch Participants

Started by TackleTheWorld, June 30, 2006, 08:40 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

KBCraig

FTL_Ian

Quote from: Soundwave on July 19, 2006, 08:08 AM NHFT
I'll wait until I get to NH to start watching cops. Too risky down in these parts. I want to make it to NH!

Yeah, the police good ol boy network in FL is way too powerful, and there are too few of us to make a difference.  No one would come to our aid if we got in to a sticky situation.

Russell Kanning

I was thinkin' we need another camcorder to back up Roger or when Roger isn't around. What is a good cheap camera that would work with Roger's system. Maybe we could take up a collection for a "cop watch" camera. :)

FTL_Ian

Quote from: russellkanning on July 19, 2006, 09:30 AM NHFT
I was thinkin' we need another camcorder to back up Roger or when Roger isn't around. What is a good cheap camera that would work with Roger's system. Maybe we could take up a collection for a "cop watch" camera. :)

I agree.  That will be me:
http://forum.soulawakenings.com/index.php?topic=4260.msg79624#msg79624

Though a third camera isn't a bad idea.  In that case, look at DV cams.  I'd think that's what Roger would prefer.

Recumbent ReCycler

My camera is a mini-DV format, which is what most professional cameras use because they are easiest to transfer to a computer.  My 4-year old son sometimes operates my camera for me.  I've noticed that younger kids are often unnoticed by the thugs who want to oppress us.  As some of you may remember, when security confiscated a bunch of hand fans from adults, they didn't even notice that my kids carried fistfulls of them through security.  I will give my two older kids instruction on the operation of my video camera so that they can videotape the goings-on while we're having fun with the thugs.  If the thugs target the kids, then we could easily use that against them.

Dreepa

Quote from: Defender of Liberty on July 19, 2006, 12:13 PM NHFT
My camera is a mini-DV format, which is what most professional cameras use because they are easiest to transfer to a computer.  My 4-year old son sometimes operates my camera for me.  I've noticed that younger kids are often unnoticed by the thugs who want to oppress us.  As some of you may remember, when security confiscated a bunch of hand fans from adults, they didn't even notice that my kids carried fistfulls of them through security.  I will give my two older kids instruction on the operation of my video camera so that they can videotape the goings-on while we're having fun with the thugs.  If the thugs target the kids, then we could easily use that against them.
After all it is for .... the children.
Great idea.

Russell Kanning

Dreepa

Last night I got to watch some cops.

In Concord they have closed Main Street for 'Market Days' or some festival.
We were walking to our car about 8:15pm.  I saw the cops run down the street we were walking.  When we caught up to them.  I saw the cops talking to some punk kid (I use the term punk because he had a multicolored mohawk).  I stood there and watched.  The cops asked me what I was doing. I told them to I was watching to make sure they didn't harass the kid unfairly.  They told me it was none of my business.  My reply ''Ok thanks'  and kept watching.  Sorry no camera.  They took the kid's info and were waiting for a car to show up.  My kids were gettting bored so I had to leave.

Tom Sawyer

Kiddie Camera Crews. 8)

"Hey mister why are you threatening my dad." That would sure take the wind out of a thugs sails.

Russell Kanning

I have to believe watching them has an effect. :)

"None of your business" ..... could you say that louder?

Do you guys want to say that your are with CopWatchNH or nhfree.com or the Keene Free Press when these situations happen?

Kat Kanning

Good for you, Dreepa!  :D

Quote from: Dreepa on July 20, 2006, 07:36 AM NHFT
Last night I got to watch some cops.

In Concord they have closed Main Street for 'Market Days' or some festival.
We were walking to our car about 8:15pm.  I saw the cops run down the street we were walking.  When we caught up to them.  I saw the cops talking to some punk kid (I use the term punk because he had a multicolored mohawk).  I stood there and watched.  The cops asked me what I was doing. I told them to I was watching to make sure they didn't harass the kid unfairly.  They told me it was none of my business.  My reply ''Ok thanks'  and kept watching.  Sorry no camera.  They took the kid's info and were waiting for a car to show up.  My kids were gettting bored so I had to leave.

FTL_Ian

Quote from: Roger Grant on July 20, 2006, 07:37 AM NHFT
Kiddie Camera Crews. 8)

"Hey mister why are you threatening my dad." That would sure take the wind out of a thugs sails.

I totally agree with handing a video camera to your kid.  In that case, he probably wouldn't have been bored.  I loved operating a video camera as a kid, and still do today!

DV Cams are cheap nowdays.

Kat Kanning

OK I made reporter nametags for Insurgent and Defender of Liberty.  Will mail them soon.

Russell Kanning

They look good. Kat found these cool little laminator things ..... @ wallymart. :)

Kat Kanning

You've inspired me Dreepa.  I've been keeping an eye out for police hassling anyone so I can stop and watch.  Haven't seen anyone so far.

What would happen if you pulled over at a site where the police are giving someone a traffic ticket on the side of the road?