• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Republic of NH website now live!

Started by Caleb, July 01, 2006, 11:03 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Caleb

Well, we're up.  Give us a look. 

www.republicofnh.org

KBCraig

Quote from: Dietrich Bonhoeffer on July 01, 2006, 11:03 PM NHFT
Well, we're up.  Give us a look. 

www.republicofnh.org

The content looks good, but I strongly recommend doing away with the .pdf files, in favor of html. PDF is great for accurately reproducing copies of original documents, but there's no need for PDF when you're just conveying content.

Kevin

FTL_Ian

Plus, many surfers don't know PDF from a hole in the ground.  All they know is your links don't seem to go anywhere.  These types of surfers will not be so likely to download Acrobat.

Html versions will maximize your site's compatibility.

FTL_Ian

I like the site.  It's clean and simple, and I think the FAQ is very good.  Thanks for the link to FTL!

I feel like the Declaration should be 50% shorter, no longer than two pages.  The world is very time challenged.  You should be able to put copies of it up on public bulletin boards, etc.  One sheet, front and back, is the way to go, in my opinion.

FTL_Ian

tracysaboe

That's for finishing up the FAQ for me Caleb. I know I only got a couple writen.

(The first two I wrote. Caleb did the rest.  8))

Caleb, what happened to this?

http://geocities.com/tracysaboe/State_Functions.html

<Edit: Nevermind. I see that you edited it into the platform.  Looks good :) You did cut the question about who would own roads and federal parks though. I know that's a question "libertarians" are going to be asking. Believing that our secession in "unjust" because we're "stealing" federal property. TS>

TRacy

Dave Ridley

i like it!  I think the text of article 10 is too small to read however

Harpakhrad11

I like the PDFs myself, but allowing users the option of HTML would be a good idea for those that are not so web savvy.