• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Free Lunch Project: Vote Here: Major update July 20

Started by NC2NH, July 03, 2006, 04:01 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

tracysaboe

Also. Thanks to all who didn't vote and don't believe in the legitimacy of voting as it gives legitimacy to the . . . . . .

Wait. 

;D

TRacy

shyfrog

Alright...I really just couldn't resist. Plus I didn't want someone to get the URL that isn't part of the group here.

Please note...this is in its infancy and I just threw it up (yes...vomited, so to speak) tonight.
Many, many, many changes and additions to be made and hopefully with everyone's input, it will become a masterpiece. (yes...I am stealing *hahah* liberally from the FSP site in the spirit of the Free Lunch. I do believe this falls squarely under the "parody" definition though)

http://www.freelunchproject.com/

shyfrog

Ahhh...apologies to NC2NH.

I just read through the other FLP thread and saw you were planning a website and I seem to have stolen that thunder.

*sigh*

This is what happens when I come in late and get excited about something.

Anyway...I bought the domain name , so at least it's safe (unless you had a different domain name in mind?)

Kat Kanning

The website is really cool, and I like the bandit.

maineiac

NC2NH

Quote from: shyfrog on August 13, 2006, 02:27 AM NHFT
Ahhh...apologies to NC2NH.

I just read through the other FLP thread and saw you were planning a website and I seem to have stolen that thunder.

*sigh*

This is what happens when I come in late and get excited about something.

Anyway...I bought the domain name , so at least it's safe (unless you had a different domain name in mind?)

No apologies are necessary, I think what you've done is great! Thank you for stepping in and putting so much effort into this.  :icon_thumleft:

shyfrog

Well...since you are the instigator of the idea, do you already have content, etc that can be plugged into the site?

I'm just having way too much fun with ideas right now.

Getting odd looks from my wife with how much time I've spent modifying raccoon images.

John

John

lildog

Quote from: shyfrog on August 13, 2006, 01:56 AM NHFT
Alright...I really just couldn't resist. Plus I didn't want someone to get the URL that isn't part of the group here.

Please note...this is in its infancy and I just threw it up (yes...vomited, so to speak) tonight.
Many, many, many changes and additions to be made and hopefully with everyone's input, it will become a masterpiece. (yes...I am stealing *hahah* liberally from the FSP site in the spirit of the Free Lunch. I do believe this falls squarely under the "parody" definition though)

I love it!!!!

I just sent that link to about 20 people.  Already getting very positive feedback.

shyfrog

Quote from: lildog on August 14, 2006, 10:49 AM NHFT
Quote from: shyfrog on August 13, 2006, 01:56 AM NHFT

I love it!!!!

I just sent that link to about 20 people.  Already getting very positive feedback.

So, what your telling me here is...that I should continue working on it?

>:D

mraaron

Dont't forget to add a tag somewhere that reads "Freelunch project is just the bus!"

Kat Kanning

shyfrog

Quote from: mraaron on August 14, 2006, 11:10 AM NHFT
   Dont't forget to add a tag somewhere that reads "Freelunch project is just the bus!"

Like this?

The Free Lunch Project: It's Just the Bus!

lildog

Please let us know when George Soros starts sending in donations