• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Free Jim Perry from MA!!!

Started by Kat Kanning, December 31, 2004, 06:31 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Russell Kanning

We can promote this through the FSP, but JP needs to be the media contact for this one. :) I know you hate the spotlight, but what can we do?

jcpliberty

Quote from: DadaOrwell on January 06, 2005, 05:13 AM NHFT
Hey I don't see a hwy 3a on the map near the NH border...did you mean Hwy 3 entering Nashua?   At exit 1?  about 1/3 of a mile west of Pheasant lane Mall?

Here is a rough version of the release, fill in holes where you can, makek suggestions, Jim lemme know if you are willing to do the things advertised here:

Man to "break" 4 MA laws in 4 Minutes

Jim Perry of ____ has always resented the many rules and taxes that regulate his life in Massacusetts.  But on Sunday, he will do something about it.

In celebration of his 20th birthday, Jim will stage a colorful "escape."  Chained to the ill-named "Welcome to Massachusetts" sign, Jim will break free and make a symbolic dash across the New Hampshire border, where he will finally become a free citizen.

Once in the Live Free or Die state, he will do four things in four minutes which would be illegal just a hundred yards to the south.  These will include strapping on a pistol and ripping up his Massachusetts income tax forms.

Jim and his friends, part of a movement known as the Free State Project, hope his example will inspire other Massachusetts freedom lovers to make the escape as well.  They are hoping to lure a total of 20,000 pro-liberty individuals to New Hampshire as reinforcements for the state's Live Free or Die culture.   6300 have signed up so far and at least 70 of those have already made the move.

For more information on this worldwide "Escape to New Hampshire" movement, visit www.FreeStateProject.org

See you Sunday!

Place: Hwy 3 at the Mass-NH border ___ -bound lane (near exit 1, 1/3 mile west of Pheasant Lane Mall in Nashua)

Time: 2PM, Sunday Jan. 16 2005

Contacts:  (Jim, Kat...will list both of their emails and both of their numbers if ok )

---

Jim Perry of Nashua

Dave Ridley

<<Jim Perry of Nashua>>

That sounds strange, how can you escape to NH if you are Jim Perry of Nashua?   Can we list you as Jim Perry of ____, MA or would that be inaccurate?   

Dave Ridley

OK so this will be just a cross the street from Pheasant Lane mall, on the west side of the mall but on the east side of Daniel Webster (AKA Middlesex Road) ?   And can I get confirmation ASAP that my press release is accurate and ok otherwise?   I need to start sending it out soon to other web forums.   I won't be writing any LTE's about it though.

jcpliberty

Quote from: DadaOrwell on January 06, 2005, 05:35 PM NHFT

OK so this will be just a cross the street from Pheasant Lane mall, on the west side of the mall but on the east side of Daniel Webster (AKA Middlesex Road) ?   And can I get confirmation ASAP that my press release is accurate and ok otherwise?   I need to start sending it out soon to other web forums.   I won't be writing any LTE's about it though.

I will write up a blurb for you to send out to everyone... Jim Perry of Perry's from Billerica, MA.

Russell Kanning

This is basically JP party, so he can make the call about how the press releases look like. :)

John

Jim,
For more ink, the Salem Evening News (Salem, Ma.) might like to get a Press Release with a little local spin.  Maybe include somthing like this:

One time Salem resident Jim Perry to make great escape . . . another (long time)former Salem resident, John Connell, joined the FSP in 2003, wrote a love song to New Hampshire called "Let Me Call You Home" on the 4th of July of that year, and headed for the boarder in early 2004 . . . Connel will participate in the Perry escape.

John Connell can be contacted at 603-890-0356.

jcpliberty

Quote from: John on January 07, 2005, 10:47 AM NHFT
Jim,
For more ink, the Salem Evening News (Salem, Ma.) might like to get a Press Release with a little local spin.  Maybe include somthing like this:

One time Salem resident Jim Perry to make great escape . . . another (long time)former Salem resident, John Connell, joined the FSP in 2003, wrote a love song to New Hampshire called "Let Me Call You Home" on the 4th of July of that year, and headed for the boarder in early 2004 . . . Connel will participate in the Perry escape.

John Connell can be contacted at 603-890-0356.

If you like, I will send you the text of the press release and you can add to it and modify it specifically for the Salem Evening News... I was in that paper almost weekly... complaining about SOMETHING.

JP

Russell Kanning

John Connell will be there....then we do have a party goin' on!  :D

jcpliberty

Quote from: katdillon on January 07, 2005, 10:55 AM NHFT
JP, reading through the chat last night:  Dada offered his glock for you to strap on when you cross into NH, even though he can't be there.

Oh, great! That sounds great!

JP

John

Russell Kanning

So Jim et al ... what is the final verdict for the actual location of the chaining to MA and freeing in NH?
3A is safe, but might not have big signs to use a backdrops. Hwy 3 has big signs, but has some complications. This is a puzzlement.
It is your call JP. I just want to set it in stone, so we can get the word out.

Kat Kanning

I don't suppose anyone has a motorcycle and can let Jim ride it w/o a helmet for a half block or so?

jcpliberty

Quote from: katdillon on January 07, 2005, 01:51 PM NHFT
I don't suppose anyone has a motorcycle and can let Jim ride it w/o a helmet for a half block or so?

Bah! I'll end up killing myself on that! How about this: let's have someone give me a ride up on the motorcycle and then when we cross the border, I take off my helmut...?

JP

Kat Kanning

Sounds better :)

Here's a list of ways NH is different.  No many of them could be used visually:

No income tax
No sales tax
No capital gains tax
No inventory tax
No tax on machinery or equipment
Some of the least restrictive gun laws in the nation
No helmet law
No seatbelt law for adults
No mandatory auto insurance
No regulation of raw milk sales

Some of those might be useful on the flyer.