• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Who wants a job as a nominee?

Started by Dave Ridley, July 05, 2006, 08:50 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave Ridley

I'd like to know if there is anyone on this forum who would consider working for me or other free staters as a nominee.  A nominee, in this context, is a person who allows you to set up, for instance, a bank account or cell phone number under their name, to enhance privacy.  Sometimes the nominee is paid or receives a deposit... It probably always requires a certain degree of trust on both ends.

You should know, while we are on the subject, that I am potentially available for use as *your*  nomineee, should you require one and have some willingness to pay or barter for the service. 

PM me if either is of interest to you. 

PowerPenguin

Please check your PM inbox (It said it sent, but I'm not seeing a copy in my own outbox so PM me directly if that fubared somehow :|)

PowerPenguin

I can read your PMs, but I can't see my saved ones or apparently send any. Please e-mail me at shavedporcupine{at}cyber-solutions{dot}us. I would have e-mailed you first myself, but your address is not listed in your user profile. Thanks, Andrew

slim

Dada I never thought about this but it sounds really interesting. If a lot of people did this it could really confuse the government especially with the new programs that are out there.

PowerPenguin

No kidding. That's why those such as myself have been offering such services for quite a while now :P. My offerings include:

Setup of financial, medical, insurance, etc. etc. services for clients anywhere in the US if the company/slavetastic government equivalent is nation wide. The logic: I can physically go to the places, call up, etc. from wherever I am

Setup of the same, in your local area. This is contingent on you living in my general area in CA, WA, or NH in a coupe of years.

I'm also an Affiliate Consultant in business formation and asset protection at KeepYourAssets.net. If you desire high quality/low priced privacy solutions, we're the best; Only one other is near equal to KYA in quality, but they have fewer services.

Note also that we'll be expanding our services to include anonymous mail forwarding for $10/mo for generic letters and a low premium for small packages (large padded envelopes, Amazon.com single book package sized things, etc.).

A trustworthy, efficient, and secure environment for business and activism is paramount, as I've mentioned to many people online and in person for quite a while.

After all, government is based on punishing your enemies and rewarding your friends. One can use this system against the aggressor by appearing as a privelaged "friend" on the outside (aka by using New Mexico LLC law, trust law, etc. institutions to maximize privacy/asset security) while taking a stab at the back with our activism and education. With so many "friends" (aka special interest groups, lobbyist buddies, etc.), the elected crooks and unelected bureaucrats cannot live by the following famous maxim, even if they wanted to:

"Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer."

Privacy empowers the liberty lover by lowering risk. The flashpoint of peaceful revolution is at the time when the dissodent has nothing left to loose, or at least is reasonably assured that he will not loose everything. Think about it!

To demonstrate the point, finally, let me leave you all with a few applicable stories:

1. KT Ordinance- You know the story, and to make it short, this would have been far less drastic at worst and completely avoidable at best had the owner hidden the ownership of his property and finances using a private financial account, an invisible NM LLC or two, and some good pro-privacy operating techniques for his business.

2. Jonathan the Seargent*- He's a personal business associate of mine from the midwest that was hit by the ATF/FBI in a way similar to the KTO Incident. His crime? Selling military surplus gear and used military spec though legal in the state magazines, the odd hunting rifle, etc. He lost about $150,000, and he has a wife and two young kids to support! He's now showing interest in setting up a private foreign bank account. The private Belize based banking and investment accounts KeepYourAssets.net offers are prefect for this, and their minimal setup and maintainence fees are extremely affordable insurance for many people, not just "high risk" business people, activists, etc.

3. John Young*, of [http://www.cryptome.org]Cryptome.org[/ur], etc.- This last example is a success story, unlike the first two. Mr. Young is known as the "practical, non sensationalist version of Alex Jones", and presents things more or less as they are. His sites are a great resource for learning the dirty truth about the security state, the war in Iraq, etc. Basically, he presents his findings via news articles, public record, and military documents not normally seen by the general public. Belive it or not, there is a small but real libertarian underground in the US military, specifically in the US Army mechanics and Corps of Engineers divisions. "What's the point of all this," you ask? Simply that Young covered his butt effectively and has not been attacked or intimidated by the government(s) on any significant basis as a result.

* Names changed to protect friend and/or client privacy.

An interesting anecdote: Some of the most influential "doers" in the liberarian movement (but by no means most!) are those you've never heard of, and perhaps never will. I plan on being one of them to an extent, but I'm also very willing to take risks and hold the font line against the "red tide", as it were. In a nutshell, think of all of this not as something very complicated and unsubstantial you can do without, but rather as "activist's insurance", a powerful tool you can use to *allow* you to take more risk, and thus reap more reward than ever before, all while mimimizing the risk.

I'm really into the "businessman-activist" concept, as I'm sure you can already tell. Is anyone else?