• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Freedom Insurance

Started by tracysaboe, July 06, 2006, 07:47 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

reteo

Dun worry about me, guys.  I'm sure that if I come across a way to make money from the process, I'll be the first one to give it a shot.  I'm just not having any luck figuring out a way to make a profit at this time. :-\

Dave Ridley

<<I'm just not having any luck figuring out a way to make a profit at this time.>>

I am :)

livefreeNHgirl

Quote from: FTL_Ian on August 30, 2006, 04:37 PM NHFT
Yes, I suggest avoiding asking govt for permission to do anything.

I agree. I am reading this thread on a web site called "NHunderground.com". It seems to be that this insurance organization would have to be truly an underground undertaking. Trying to work within the parameters of the government would just not work.

I used to belong to an organization called Pre-Paid Legal, which is a legal insurance company. NH was actually one of the very last states to allow PPL to open for business. It took years of fighting by the company and millions of dollars to get "permission" from the government to open in all 50 states.

It just opened in NH about 2-3 years ago, and this company is about 20 years old I think. And they are under HEAVY restrictions and regulations from the insurance laws.

Dave Ridley

Underground might not be quite the right word for that, since it implied almost complete secrecy.  I guess it would be underground in the same sense that NHundegrground is....  i.e. way out in the open and even trying to attract attention, yet uncooperative when cooperation is wrong.

reteo

That's the great thing about a team effort... one guy drops the ball, and someone else will be ready to pick it up and carry it into the endzone!