• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

conspiracy

Started by Marcy, July 11, 2006, 06:09 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Marcy

I'm a little over half-way through The Creature from Jekyll Island by G. Edward Griffin.  I'd already read a couple of books on the Federal Reserve System and I'd already figured out that that institution is not our friend.

However, in tracing the history of money, Griffin includes stuff that sounds like it's off Mel Gibson's bookshelf in "Conspiracy Theory".... cabals and secret societies, claims that Britain financed the Russian Revolution, international finance in the American Civil War and a whole lot of other underhanded dealing that blows me away.  Griffin also offers a lot of solid history, much of which I was familiar with -- Napoleon's offer of the Louisiana Purchase to raise cash without falling into debt to bankers, for example, and Andrew Jackson, one of my heroes, and his stand against Nicholas Biddle.  If even a fraction of the parts in Griffin's book I find incredible ends up being as solid as the historical facts I know can be vouched for in other research.... we're pretty much screwed.

Griffin's book was recommended to me at porcfest, and it deals with honest money so critical to a free people.  I thought I would throw whole topic of a conspiracy to debase our coinage and use it to wage constant profit-making wars out there and see what others are thinking.

Caleb

Can't vouch for all of the history presented, as I haven't investigated it.

The history presented since 1913 is accurate.

And his presentation of how the Federal Reserve works is accurate.

I can understand how one could think we're "screwed", but its the dollar that is screwed, not us.  The trick is not to let them use the dollar's collapse to consolidate us into a world or regional government.

Get 'er done.  NH Independence.  www.republicofnh.org

Caleb

AlanM

Quote from: Marcy on July 11, 2006, 06:09 PM NHFT
I'm a little over half-way through The Creature from Jekyll Island by G. Edward Griffin.  I'd already read a couple of books on the Federal Reserve System and I'd already figured out that that institution is not our friend.

However, in tracing the history of money, Griffin includes stuff that sounds like it's off Mel Gibson's bookshelf in "Conspiracy Theory".... cabals and secret societies, claims that Britain financed the Russian Revolution, international finance in the American Civil War and a whole lot of other underhanded dealing that blows me away.  Griffin also offers a lot of solid history, much of which I was familiar with -- Napoleon's offer of the Louisiana Purchase to raise cash without falling into debt to bankers, for example, and Andrew Jackson, one of my heroes, and his stand against Nicholas Biddle.  If even a fraction of the parts in Griffin's book I find incredible ends up being as solid as the historical facts I know can be vouched for in other research.... we're pretty much screwed.

Griffin's book was recommended to me at porcfest, and it deals with honest money so critical to a free people.  I thought I would throw whole topic of a conspiracy to debase our coinage and use it to wage constant profit-making wars out there and see what others are thinking.

Have you read John Taylor Gattos 'The Underground History of American Education'? Lots of the same secret cabals seeking control over the minds of the nations youth. Control the money and the minds of the young and you control the world, eventually, which, strangely enough, is their goal.